It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor suspended over COVID vaccine views plans to sue Hospital .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: TheAiIsLying

originally posted by: trollz
When I got Covid in September, I had a bunch of unpleasant symptoms, some of which led me to go into the ER to make sure something serious wasn't going on. By that point I could barely speak, had bad pneumonia, and when they checked my blood oxygen level, it measured at 84% which is considered an emergency and apparently low enough to cause brain damage.
They immediately admitted me and gave me a huge dose of Remdesivir. My symptoms completely disappeared and I had no side effects.

There are treatment options that work. Remdesivir is one of them. The Big Pharma mRNA vaccine manufacturers (Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson) don't want them being used, because then they'll have less of an ability to scare people into getting vaccinated, which means less money in their pockets.
Let me add a little perspective here: The mRNA vaccines Pfizer sold during 2021 raked in about $14.6 billion for them. Do you think a bunch of execs sitting in their corporate meeting room are going to decide to throw out billions of dollars a year in profit? They're literally making enough from their vaccines to buy political decisions and media coverage.

Be thankful that you had no side effects, because one of them with Remdesivir is shutting down your kidneys. It also costs about $2300 dollars for the 5 day treatment, as opposed to about $20 for a course of ivermectin with no major side effects.

India and Japan both used ivermectin to wipe out an outbreak. Crickets from the media.

India stopped using it once it was shown to have almost no effect. Japan never actually used it beyond trials Source

So the Medicine packets filled with Ivermectin and a host of other things that were sent all over India and stopped Covid in its tracks .

I guess that never happened ? Well it is being suppressed by the Biden Administration that is for sure .
edit on 22-1-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

Do me a favor and take your Mis-information propaganda off my topic please .
edit on 22-1-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: More info and Grammar.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
That vaccine is Nasty Text

My dad took the vaccine last year , perfectly healthy guy 2 weeks later he started to get pains, then a few months later he had trouble with his legs, then he mysteriously developed cancer in his bones, and passed away eventually after the doctors refused to treat him 😥😥 he never deserved to die like that

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic
maleficent dr blog

Holiday 2021 Story

“Covid caught up to our family Thanksgiving week.  We had no idea what kind a Thanksgiving it would turn out to be!  

Fortunately, we had an opportunity given to us that is denied to most.  We were able to begin taking a Covid protocol including Ivermectin within hours of a positive diagnosis. Not only did we see the protocol help our family progress through Covid with milder symptoms and shorter recovery than most, but in our family’s case, it became an answer to our prayers and Covid a blessing in disguise. 

Background

When my now 10-year-old son was a baby, he was on target with every milestone, thrived from all the attention, and constantly babbled with his perfect little voice and broadening vocabulary. Within days after his 12-month vaccinations he completely regressed. He no longer responded when spoken to, no more babbling, no more words.  After learning his hearing was perfect, at 18 months old, he was placed in early intervention.   Over the years he has been diagnosed with Speech Disorder, Expressive and Recessive, Social Pragmatic Disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder, Processing Delay, Sensory issues and is currently being tested for High Functioning Autism, formerly known as Asperger’s. He has difficulty socializing, especially with peers. In conversations he talks at you, rather than back and forth with you. He often plays by himself at recess, walking painted lines on the black top rather than engaging with other children. He often gets over stimulated and needs alone time to decompress from sensory overload.

Thanksgiving with Covid

During our bout with Covid, our family took RMC’s Covid Protocol that included Ivermectin, and as my son got better from Covid, I thought I saw a difference in his behavior patterns.  I continued to give him Ivermectin daily to see if this was really affecting him in a positive way.  Halfway through the second week I asked my husband if he was also noticing a difference in our son’s conversations. He went from telling you facts about his favorite topics, to a more back and forth, on topic conversation. It wasn’t perfect, but it was a very noticeable improvement. After discussing my observations with Dr. Donaldson and the possible impact the protocol could have on my son’s life, we decided to continue him on a protocol including low dose Ivermectin.*

beneficence

Introduction

All health care practitioners are constrained by the principles of professionalism in honoring and upholding the interests and well-being of their patients. This embodies the concept of the fiduciary relationship; work performed that always and without exception favors the client and not the professional performing the work.The responsibility for maintaining these high professional standards rests exclusively with the party holding the position of trust, power, and authority.

🙏❤

edit on (1/23/2222 by loveguy because: Bolded emphasis

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

All health care practitioners are constrained by the principles of professionalism in honoring and upholding the interests and well-being of their patients. This embodies the concept of the fiduciary relationship; work performed that always and without exception favors the client and not the professional performing the work.The responsibility for maintaining these high professional standards rests exclusively with the party holding the position of trust, power, and authority.

This happens everyday somewhere in medicine with nurses. I have only heard of one case where it came to the public eye, that was the nurse in Utah that was arrested for attempting to protect her patient.

Doctors and nurse are getting painted as evil lackeys that follow the money. When the truth could not be further than the truth. We are nothing but expendable pawns.

I am about to go into full retirement from medicine. There is no way under God's green Earth, that I would ever again work in a hospital. Unfortunately, too many other nurses feel the same way. There will be a gap being left from the large number of of us nurses that are set to retire, and the number of nurse that have decided that the over working and the lack of respect, just is not worth it.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Tele-Medicine is being pushed hard. If people think that human doctors and nurses are evil corporate flunkies, they will be thrilled to death with the AI replacements.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join