It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I tried to find some important news regarding the deaths of children in Japan from Covid 19

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I'll put it this way, I'm still checking. What search engine do you folks think that might be on because I guess its Google, nothing shows up about Japan kids dying from Covid, but there is another disease they were afflicted with. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   
It looks like the statistics are being interpreted to favour the narrative that children must take the injection. But if we look deeper...

Here in the UK:

14 days to 7th January = no deaths registered in Eng/Wales where Covid-19 was a factor in the death for children aged 0 to 14.

Since the middle of December, as the Omicron variant spread significantly in England, the average daily number of children admitted to hospital with Covid-18 has increased. In the seven days to 10 January, there were on average 120-130 admissions to hospital of children with Covid-19.

But against this backdrop of increasing admissions with Covid-19, the total number of children in hospital overall is lower over the past month. So how do we see a rise in admissions with Covid but no overall rise in the total number of children in hospitals?

Those included as a Covid-19 in the official figures are anyone admitted who either tested positive for the virus in the 14 days before admission or during their stay in hospital. So someone admitted to hospital for a non-COVID reason but then later tests positive, becomes an admission.

Former ONS Health Statistician Jame Jenkins explains the trends
edit on 19-1-2022 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Its getting to the point if all really wake up to this con game of " control of the people at all cost " , there could be some heavy crap coming at the politicians. The White House as you know put up a cement structural wall now. Something bad is brewing.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Try Yandex search engine. I always find everything on there.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Its getting to the point if all really wake up to this con game of " control of the people at all cost " , there could be some heavy crap coming at the politicians. The White House as you know put up a cement structural wall now. Something bad is brewing.

this seems to be all stats from Japan's ministry of health

www.mhlw.go.jp...

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

OK, thanks.

Is it free?

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

this seems to be all stats from Japan's ministry of health

www.mhlw.go.jp...

Thanks, good info.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   
our local tv news have made quite a bit of room in their limited time during the newscast about the 2 children that have died "from" covid in the past week. One was an (pic provided) obese african american highschool girl, one a young boy, no picture provided. The obese parents of the girl were interviewed. The other parents did not want to.
The narrative is strong in West Michigan tv...
edit on 19-1-2022 by Zrtst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

edit on 19-1-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Ask.com
Duck-duck-go
Firefox

Easy ones. Free. All diff answers. Google is all about Google. Favoritism.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

That's interesting... When my wife and I both got what they eventually said was covid back in January of 2020 (after I picked up parts from people back from China), we both had some symptoms of Kawasaki disease, like strawberry tongue, a swelling of the taste buds to maybe 10-12 times their normal size. My wife had a lot of bleeding as well around the lips and sinuses, but she's on blood thinners.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

What search engine do you folks think that might be on because I guess its Google, nothing shows up about Japan kids dying from Covid, but there is another disease they were afflicted with.

My doctor and I discussed this same thing several months ago as we discussed the Booster. He said that whatever you do don't use Google. Use TOR browser

Here's what I found today: [this is not the title of the article, its text discussing same within it]

Unlike in some other countries, there have been no COVID-19 deaths reported among children in that particular age group in Japan

Note: I tried to see if the link worked via ATS as I am using Firefox Browser. It opens but they want you to sign up. In TOR no such thing!

edit on 19-1-2022 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 19-1-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

We're now finding out that Fauci and his minions actively suppressed the use Invermectin and HCQ, despite them knowing these treatments were safe and effective. Probably because they were on the take of Big Pharma, which has been making insane amounts of money on their unproven and demonstrably ineffective vaccines.

When the general public comes to realize that our government was deliberately getting people killed, they're going to need the biggest walls they can build.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It's not because anyone is hiding it. There just aren't many anywhere. Last I checked in the US it was around 100 since covid began.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

OK, thanks.

Is it free?

Yes it's free and based in Russia. The searching resembles the early 2000s and not much censorship. DDgo and all those are compromised. However I wrote this so late, you probably have found out for yourself. However for others that haven't heard of it, it is my go to when I need real info that you can't see on any of the usual ones.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Thanks

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Believe it or not AOL, Yahoo and Bing are almost par with Yandex, if not better at showing more search results, better than Google and Duck Duck Go for sure. DDG has been getting crappy for the last year or so, not as bad as Google yet, but getting there IMO.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
That's likely because there are few.

In the US the number is 700 or less, and almost all had serious comorbidities.

I'll put it this way, I'm still checking. What search engine do you folks think that might be on because I guess its Google, nothing shows up about Japan kids dying from Covid, but there is another disease they were afflicted with. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I sometimes use translator to obfuscate my queries.
Is the censorship just in English?untranslated, so Idk yet if applicable.

Translated;

Behind the rapid increase in the number of new infections with the new coronavirus, another infectious disease has become a pandemic in Japan, and the collapse of medical care is becoming a reality. That is the RS virus. The pathogen that infects infants and causes sudden death syndrome is becoming unprecedentedly violent during this period, and the lives that can be saved are becoming unsalvageable.

edit on (1/20/2222 by loveguy because: 🙏❤

new topics

top topics

join