It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The banking system is using the upcoming housing market crisis to take all of your money

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

They just lowered rates in China this morning/tomorrow.

China’s one-year loan prime rate (LPR) was cut from 3.85 per cent to 3.7 per cent, the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) said on Thursday, while the five-year LPR which is used as the reference for mortgages was also cut from 4.65 per cent to 4.6 per cent.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: mcsnacks77
Fedpay starts 2023.

FedPay has been active for some time.

Meant Bahamas.

The Federal Reserve has nothing to do with which currency gets implemented by the Bahamian Central Bank.

The Fed has taken over the commercial banks and the treasury using reverse repo by assimilating their balance sheets into the same asset and liability. So that when a “crisis” happens they can skip the vote in Congress and go right into CBDC.

Sounds like some dopey Freeman on the Land word salad.

So far you've been incorrect about FedPay/FedCoin's implementation and Puerto Rico, you can't even get your facts straight.

edit on 20-1-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

edit on 1/20/2022 by Blaine91555 because: spam

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Well this makes me nervous !

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I am afraid!

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkBean

I came back and checked everything for a 3 times and I can say that this is some strange information. Really banks used a system like that before and they were hated for doing that but I don’t believe that they will do the same again. My friends send me a link with text “Go Now” to an article about credit scores and then I realize that banks just want to earn some money and that's it. They wanted to get some amount of money from their clients and live a rich life.

edit on 28-1-2022 by PorkBean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mcsnacks77
Hi everyone!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join