It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romanian military fires at UAP

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

edit on Wed Jan 19 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
I found a video on the Romanian National Air Defense Training Center Facebook page, here.

For those that do not do Facebook, I uploaded it to YouTube, so here it is.

I looked for a video like this to compare thanks

So are they just firing different rounds in Romania they look very different

The flair definitaly looks simular just again theres visible smoke from the flair where in the Romania video I dont see any smoke given its lower quality but also appears to be closer

Really have no idea what there shooting at unless it's a flair and the smoke was edited out or atmospheric conditions make it not visible on camera its hard to say tho due to video quality

Its 2022 so bad quality video is always suspicious to me I know if I saw the military shooting at what I thought was a ufo I'd have my phone out recording in full HD for the entire duration and would not just put 2 mins worth of short clips on the internet as proof

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Martinez

Not saying this is anything, I saw this on the last imgur file. Hard to see, unless it's full screen. It moves all over the place on the right side of the play button about mid way up. Looks like a little white dot.

edit on 19-1-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Oh, and if you DONT believe in God I suggest that you start as we as in humans on earth were created in his [God's] image. So why was that ever written? Think about it. Who knows what image they were created of.

I think the word God and whatever this medium we exist in are two different things entirely.

God our creator (or any derivatives of the word) could just be the name of the sentient advanced beings that created us. We are human. They are god. It is just a word.

But the bigger picture of existing is even more complex and impossible to understand since we don’t even know the right questions to ask because we lack the appropriate knowledge.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Definitely not aliens, that's for sure LOL. Any alien spacecraft with occupants, would have to be manned by retards to come here 😁. And by now, if there is sentient life "out there", you can damn well bet they know it haha 😂

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Can anyone explain the UFO sighting that i posted from Mufon? it seems that this the second sighting? thank you.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Some 2000 years ago they wrote that in Genesis 1:27 and they also would not understand UFO's.

The Sixth Day …26Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness, to rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, and over all the earth itself and every creature that crawls upon it.” 27So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. 28God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and every creature that crawls upon the earth.”… Berean Study Bible · Download

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: vance

Any alien spacecraft with occupants, would have to be manned by retards to come here

That is simply one outstanding comment. That's exactly what a spook would write is he was an operative for UNCLE. I strongly disagree with your spin.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Martinez

That last one was great.
S&F👏🏻👏🏻

Longest hang time for a flare I've ever seen. Except I don't think flares can hang that long...

Or can they?

Great thread.

Edit: haven't seen the extended cut. But if that was a drone, it has really impressive batteries.....
🎶🎵It's not unusual..... yes it is?🎶🎵

edit on 19-1-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I saw that too. Was wondering the same thing...

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Yes I agree. We are made in the image of whatever the creator wanted us to look like.

Doesn’t mean the creator is a spirit being. Just means we were created. That is all that paragraph states

Image could mean a number of different things. It could be a likeness of our inner self, a thought process not just a direct physical copy.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Imo…..I say it’s a military targeting drone (or some man made artificial gizmo) being used for a live fire exercise….of course I have no proof for this.

However, as I previously posted…

The object seen at cloudy dusk….

….” Lights On….lights Off……”Ok fellas, that’s enough for now, we will do some night time target practice..tonight…now bring back and land the drone”…

And now I add…

The object seen at night….

Lights On….lights Off……”Ok fellas, that’s enough for now, bring back and land the drone….let’s call it a night”…

Expendable Programmable Lighted Drone = 1
Romanian artillery battery = 0

👽🛸☕️🍩
edit on 19-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

That looks like lens flare.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I get a "page not found" error.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
a reply to: Waterglass

Yes I agree. We are made in the image of whatever the creator wanted us to look like.

Doesn’t mean the creator is a spirit being. Just means we were created. That is all that paragraph states

Image could mean a number of different things. It could be a likeness of our inner self, a thought process not just a direct physical copy.

I agree….in some way……otherwise….to be real…… God would have to be biological in physiology, bipedal, one head, torso, two arms, legs etc…..Just like his creation….us..in his image. (For arguments sake…Assuming God is a he, not a she, not a hermaphrodite and not an IT)

He would literally have bodily functions and bodily fluids.

He would have to eat and drink solids …..he would have to urinate, defecate, eliminate mucus, vacate ear wax…etc.

I think to myself that “image” is to be taken figuratively, metaphorically, in meaning.

Back to topic

👽🛸🍸
edit on 19-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Ok will take a look back thanks. Will updated a fresh link.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Ye, being part of a media based society, some of us have developed a knack for calling out CGI.

This actually looks legit.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Fast forward from 19th January 2022

So here we are as its 14March 2022 and into the 3rd week of war with Ukraine and Russia.

Where are the UFO's?

Either ours as in USA Secret Space Force or they others?

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: Alien Abduct

There are? All the videos I saw appear to have been taken from the same place.

And it appears that it's 2 sets, with the first in each set being a short clip from the second in each set. The camera seems to be the same also.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join