It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is kenny macornack running my supermarket?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
So full disclosure I have not worn a muzzle ever. Ever since this started. Throughout. And current. And obv I’m not Vaxxed. So I get the big stores are all about following them guidelines (not laws… guidelines) I’ve even got that staff have to mask up 🙄 and I’ll play along with the so called customer interaction “mmuuehghue mug mugheerf mmhuhherg frrr…( didn’t get any of that … apparently that’s 28.50€ sir… didn’t get any of that, just look at the till, see the total hand over cash…) but when I’m swiping thru my groceries and the girl on the till is chatting mid swipe “mrghhrghs feeder guhgghr ghsooonpree?) am I really supposed to answer that? Like we’re chit chatting? Or is she saying something relevant ? “You know sir that fish is out of date are you sure u want to keep it?” I didn’t get any of that…Smile and nod…. I don’t understand you. Surely that’s the start of the customer experience?

Fun times … fun fact , apparently UK is looking to remove all restrictions .
Actual uk minister quote….
. “the plan is to remove all restrictions , so all we need to do is show a Vaccine passport and we can end all restrictions…”
Was fun while it lasted.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Midnite247

Kenny McCormick.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

After the cheap vodka.
Bad joke on their part but also fitting concerning his dad's social 'class'

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Lol
I bow to ur ocd/ autism .

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

But did "they" kill him and he magically appeared alive and well on the next til?

He must have moved on....I'm sure he used to do the announcements on Crewe station.

edit on 1812022 by Tulpa because: Correction

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thanks for that correction...that might have killed Kenny if he read it.a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

edit on Januarypm31b202222527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Good lord.
I hadn't watched him get killed enough to know he had a last name.

But OP is right.
If I can't understand you the first time, talking through your mask, I'm just walking away from you.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fatboy527
Thanks for that correction...that might have killed Kenny if he read it.a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

After Kenny tried to stop Covid via time travel he's earned the mention.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
All true.. I’m getting the impression this op ain’t going to get the gravitas it deserves … point made tho..

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

It has been a pain for a lot of people.
My Dad is hard of hearing at the best of times and the masks have caused him a few misunderstanding moments.

I had a laugh on Sunday while shopping. This little guy in front of me in the queue said something to me which I didn't hear. I moved closer to hear what he said and he freaked out because he was telling me to get back!
Not being able to hear in the first place made it worse and he went into adrenaline mode and looked like he was going to start a fight......great way to "socially distance".

I laughed at him and let him go on his way fuming to himself.

My Mum looked at me and said "what did he want?:

I said "a good kicking".

she said "what?"

I said "nothing. come on let's pack this lot up and go".

Fun, fun, fun....

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
😂 😂 😂
Sactly my point!!!

Ur so right! Ida called him out! “Hello?, I don’t understand?!!? I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU?!? Whatttttttt???? What’s happening?????? Where’s the boss?? “
Things are gonna weird if they don’t stop this nonsense.

a reply to: Tulpa

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
And let’s not forget Darwin’s theory of evolution.. “some people just do need a good fkn kickin”

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Midnite247
And let’s not forget Darwin’s theory of evolution.. “some people just do need a good fkn kickin”

These new rules have really got some people all indignant and huffy about other peoples behaviour.
I wasn't even that close.

It's always the little ones.
Generally speaking most people give me a wide berth because I'm (told) big n ugly so nobody likes to take the risk.

I'm a nice guy but not scared to defend myself.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It’s not that, I get that, it’s decent people have no problem of talking to people , regardless of the size.
Idiots do what idiots do regardless whether they’re little idiots or big idiots .
U can dismiss idiots , and talk to people who actually want a conversation… the rest can go fk emselves .
Gudluk

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Any obstacle to clear communication can potentially cause unforseen problems.

Good job most of us are tolerant and can see that potential.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   

It's always the little ones. Generally speaking most people give me a wide berth because I'm (told) big n ugly so nobody likes to take the risk.

Speakin from a big , mean looking fellow , folks give me a 6' distance even BEFORE COVID .

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It has its advantages at times.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

But did "they" kill him and he magically appeared alive and well on the next til?

He must have moved on....I'm sure he used to do the announcements on Crewe station.

All UK train announcements surely

2nd

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Kenny would find a way to get high from corona.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

his school picture.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join