It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Places Myocarditis Warning on Vaccine Label, Discourages Vaccine Discrimination.

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   
First, Japan’s health ministry acknowledged the growing rate of heart inflammation among the vaccinated population. Then Japan’s public and private sectors were alerted to the fact and forbidden to discriminate against those who refuse the COVID vaccine. Furthermore, Japan has made it clear that “informed consent” is required to receive the vaccine. Japan now insists the vaccine labels warn of dangerous potential side effects such as myocarditis.

Link

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Interesting. Wonder why The Powers That Be have allowed Japan to be truthful about the negatives associated with the stabs. First it was the contaminated vials and now this. They have to be following a slightly different script.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

Not all so true. Health care workers will get the 3 vaccine in January and February, then some maybe after May the elderly will get the 3rd vax.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg
First, Japan’s health ministry acknowledged the growing rate of heart inflammation among the vaccinated population. Then Japan’s public and private sectors were alerted to the fact and forbidden to discriminate against those who refuse the COVID vaccine. Furthermore, Japan has made it clear that “informed consent” is required to receive the vaccine. Japan now insists the vaccine labels warn of dangerous potential side effects such as myocarditis.

Link

I read the article. Just the other day Japan approved vax for children 5 to 12. Where they got that info for your link I'll say it is not all true about the children unless they secretly did test in the orphanages here in Japan. And yes, we still have many orphanages here. Didn't know that did ya.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Link

I read the article. Just the other day Japan approved vax for children 5 to 12. Where they got that info for your link I'll say it is not all true about the children unless they secretly did test in the orphanages here in Japan. And yes, we still have many orphanages here. Didn't know that did ya.

There's never been a mandate in Japan.

Link

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Link

They mandated all health workers here. General population, no. Health workers are required to be vaxed.

Link

Health workers were required to be vaxed. General population no. I'm not sure about school teachers though.
edit on 0100000054092022-01-16T06:09:54-06:00095401am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Link

Link

Shhhh . The member you are debating lives in Japan .
edit on 1/16/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Because TPDB in Japan are different form the TPTB in the US.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Of course, the actual the actual instance of any problems is extremely low, so it's mostly a box checking thing.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
Interesting. Wonder why The Powers That Be have allowed Japan to be truthful about the negatives associated with the stabs. First it was the contaminated vials and now this. They have to be following a slightly different script.

Myocarditis and Pericarditis After mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination - CDC

Are the powers that be are being untruthful, here?

Funny how everyone says that the relevant authorities are lying, but the only actual data they ever present, is from those very authorities.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I am not seeing anything about this on NHK, which is what your article references as the source. I took a look at both the English and Japanese versions and could not find it. I can pull up several websites saying what you have said in the OP, and all of them reference the NHK, but it is nowhere to be found on any NHK websites. Do you perhaps have a link to the NHK article?
edit on 16 1 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Since I do live in a medical university hospital town, I know that ALL people had to be vaccinated at the hospital and all doctors in town and their staff had to be vaccinated. Whether some staff or doctors could be exempt, not I don't know. Yes, here it is soft toned down whether you want to be vaccinated or not, but its been required health care workers MUST be vaccinated. You see, this is done at the local level. We ( all residents ) get a form to fill out and appointment times to go to city or doctor vaccination centers. Since most people have complied now you can only get vaccinated at the city designated vac centers which here are known as city health centers. And its free. The antigen test cost 1500 yen or about 15 usd . Usually that still is done at the doctors office. My visit to the doc office is free , but the test is 1500 yen. Personally I have more faith in the 15 minute wait for results from the antigen test. I don't know if the USA does antigen test on large scale and if they did I'm quite sure you'll get the true negative and positive results.

top topics

join