It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New study provides first evidence of non-random mutations in DNA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 10/21/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
This is HUGE! This is news that supports what I've been saying over and over again. Not evolution but a natural interpretation of evolution is a lie and a fantasy. It can't happen and it doesn't happen.

Interesting, hadn't seen any of your posts on this before, thanks!

This is what we see in the fossil record and the genome. We don't see any evidence of the core aspect of Darwin's theory. We see a one to one correspondence. When an organism needs x traits to survive they evolve x traits.

A natural interpretation of evolution says species don't try to adapt to their environment because there's no purpose and no direction in a natural interpretation of evolution. Darwin said this:

“But just in proportion as this process of extermination has acted on an enormous scale, so must the number of intermediate varieties, which have formerly existed, be truly enormous. Why then is not every geological formation and every stratum full of such intermediate links? Geology assuredly does not reveal any such finely graduated organic chain; and this, perhaps, is the most obvious and serious objection which can be urged against the theory. The explanation lies, as I believe, in the extreme imperfection of the geological record.” ― Charles Darwin, The Origin of Species

This quote from Darwin DESTROYS a natural interpretation of evolution.

Thanks especially for this (the above)! It is a perfectly and properly scientifically phrased version of something I've believed and been saying in one way or another for decades...

I've never felt a need to get a copy of his book. Now I have a reason to do just that.

So these complex molecular machines with modular parts just randomly evolved the right size and shape and came together at the right angles?

THIS IS INTELLIGENT DESIGN!

I just have one thing to add, not specifically stated in your comments here but I'm sure you likely already expressed it elsewhere, and probably better than I'll do here, but...

In nature, the only real, actual, naturally occurring process is 100% total DEVOLUTION. In other words, the natural process is things breaking down into their constituent parts. The perfect example of this is the decomposition of living organisms after they die. The processes that occur to keep an organism alive, and to reproduce, is the precise opposite.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join