It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transhumanism. Requiem for Homo Sapien

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Extremistcontent

Indeed, my bad.

What i am against matters little but what the world will allow.

Nobody is rationalising eugenics or genocide, but progress and a way to depart the planet via science and technology.

Good and evil are very human ideologies, nature entertains no such illusions.

What makes you think i would make the cut? LoL

And what is this "cut" whilst we are at it?
edit on 15-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The cut is the genocide coming. Which always follows dehumanization. Just look at what biden and Trudeau have said in the past couple weeks. Calling the unsullied vermin. Let alone all the other useful idiots.

I went here because you said a few eggs have to be broken for progress. That’s genocidal rhetoric. If you are ok with a few eggs being broken aka killed, what makes you think you won’t be one of those?

Historically it’s always gone this way. Normal people who get on board the agenda. They might even figure out its killing people but go along anyway because they assume their compliance buys them a spot in the new regime. Then they are eliminated. It happened in Germany, Russia and China.

Or we could equate what you’ve said to manifest destiny. It’s only a few million savages. Nbd

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Breaking eggs doesn’t necessarily mean killing peeps dude.

Just that some forms need to be altered in a way that cannot be reversed.

edit on 15-1-2022 by Dalamax because: First post redundant (already stated) found another use for this post so happy about that

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Bit to inebriated to be having this conversation right now Extremistcontent but i think you might be ok.

Out of all the places on Earth the USA/UK are pretty much rather tame by comparison to the rest.

Not any mass genocide in the post any time soon unless we bring it on ourselves.

Anyway have a nice night.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

We are Germany in 1934

Not 1938

You too

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

That's actually a lot closer to the truth than i care to admit.

Then again January 6 not going to plan, the night of any long knives scenario seems to have been staved off for the time being.

Hence the reason humanity requires a new form of governance, because democracy whilst being the best form of government humanity has yet to devise is still a prison where one cannot see the bars.

Politics in its present form is simply window dressing for thee masses, end of the day we live in the information age where currency is data as much as anything else.

To many have nots, far to few haves and the class gab is only getting wider.
edit on 15-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

A few drinks in and we are on the same page.

I agree wholeheartedly with this post.

We need something new.

I just don’t want the WEF or any of the other psychopaths new thing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join