It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Limestone District School Board to ask province On, C19 Vax mandatory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   
A Limestone District School Board is going to ask the province to make C19 Vax mandatory.

They would be demanding that the province make C19 Vax mandatory for all students. By updating the Immunization of School Pupils act. While demanding more funding for remote learning.

Limestone District School Board to ask province to make COVID-19 vaccine mandatory

This comes at a time as there are calls for boosters for young and teenagers. Despite boosters not doing anything to prevent transmission. Some are still heavily pushing or demanding that children be injected with the C19 vaxs despite the boosters not doing anything to stop.

edit on 15-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Not good.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:00 AM
link   
If the president can’t make it happen....

a reply to: vNex92

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

Canada doesn't have a President. admittedly saying where this is, especially when for most people, even in Ontario, it is not a place they are familiar with, would be super helpful. (i had to look it up, and i am actually familiar with places like Kingston Ontario, even have family in the area, but never heard of anyplace called "limestone").

i still do not understand why vaccines that ONLY protect the vaccinated from getting as sick. and does virtually nothing to stop people from getting it, or passing the virus on to others, should be mandatory. and yet even in countries where this has been fully understood, and even have worked hard to counter the lies from North America about the vaccines stopping the virus, are also trying to get it mandatory. heck we now can't even use any public transit if not fully vaccinated. and they are now even working to start up with "booster shots".

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: generik

Are they are trying to prevent people from fleeing or running away from whatever it is that might arrive?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Are they are trying to prevent people from fleeing or running away from whatever it is that might arrive?

i rather doubt it. since unless you were to leave the country, it would happen wherever you are anyway. and since the rules apply everywhere.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   
It’s a crazy, idiotic, shameful game that is being played.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   

These vax passports are nothing more than useless. They are creating more issues for people's emotions' health and businesses are hurting over them.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

It’s a crazy, idiotic, shameful game that is being played.

Especially with stories like this showing up, they are trying to make COVID seem worse than it is.... for whatever reasons, just know it's completely bogus.

and I say whatever reasons, but I'd be highly suspicious of any laws enacted in respect to COVID vaccinations, especially in Justin's Fortress Kanada. How does Canada's PTB feel there is a need to vaccinate children when the risk to the age group is fractions of one percentage point.

www.msn.com...

In a province of 13 million people, they want to vaccinate all children, when the death total for persons under 20 with COVID was 10 deaths. It's borderline criminal if not outright being so

edit on 15-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik

i still do not understand why vaccines that ONLY protect the vaccinated from getting as sick. and does virtually nothing to stop people from getting it, or passing the virus on to others, should be mandatory.

These "vaccines" don't even do that. I posted a thread yesterday, my wife and I are currently "sick". She's "vaccinated", I am not. She's got it far worse than I do.

The only reason they're pushing to make these mandatory now is because they've realized they made a mistake- and those who have taken these shots will have related problems down the road. If most people have them by then, it will be a "crisis" and not a "long term side effect".

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This is in Canada.

a reply to: Dalamax

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   

We didn't agree at the time, but I have to tell my sister-in-law, on many an occasion, how glad we are that she home schooled her children.

There is an amazingly obvious difference between the children I am familiar with, that have been home schooled, vs those that attend public school.

I serve drinks and snack to the community children once a week. I can tell you within less than a two second encounter with the children, whether they are home schooled or if they attend public school.

Public schools are not helping our children. Magnet schools, charter schools, and private schools, come with their pros and cons, but at this point in our society, I think the children that are properly home schooled, are better educated, and seem to be able to communicate and socialize better.

Maybe it is time for our school system to be gutted and revamped. Right now it is just a hole the ground where we keep dumping money, that yields little to nothing to be harvested.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I don’t know how my exwife and I are going to manage to homeschool since we both work our asses off just to make ends meet. This is gonna suck

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 15-1-2022 by KleenX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: KleenX
I don’t know how my exwife and I are going to manage to homeschool since we both work our asses off just to make ends meet. This is gonna suck

Look into, or start a home school co-opt.

I was surprised at the number of families that home schooled, and my nephews had a many learning opportunities that were outside their physical home.

Home schooling today is not like the home schooling decades ago. There are a lot of people that have opted out of the public school arena.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Understood.

I’ll make a post post edit and swap President for prime minister.

a reply to: hombero

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Makes no sense really, this vax is not that effective. I feel like whats going on is..they started this process, and despite whatever evidence to the contrary, they just want to keep ramming it through. Trudope has bought years of vaccine, he needs to put it somewhere!!!

top topics

join