It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'In for a rough winter': Ottawa cross-border truckers be vaxed, reversing earlier announcement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   
You Can Assume it was Justin Trudeau who reversed the earlier announcement & decision.

JT & The Canadian Liberals on propose are creating a shortage crisis remember JT said in 2020? if you are in Canada i suggest u get the supplies while you can.
The PM and his advisors are creating pressure on the Truckers to have them vaccinated.
Despite that even vaccinated are getting infected and are getting tested positive and sick.

STOCK ON Supplies. The Canadian Govt will be blaming the Truckers for the Shortage. Not itself. Nor the Mandates.
'In for a rough winter': Ottawa says cross-border truckers must be vaccinated, reversing earlier announcement

After nearly 24 hours of confusion, the government confirmed the original rules were remaining in place as planned. “Let us be clear: This has not changed. The information shared yesterday was provided in error,” said a statement from the ministers of health, transport, and public safety.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Coronavirus: Trudeau tells UN conference that pandemic provided "opportunity for a reset"

Trudeau Claimed this speech was COVID "anxiety. I dont believe JT why should anyone else?
edit on 14-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

The guy needs to find a riverbank that has quicksand on its shores.

edit on 0100000014432022-01-14T01:43:14-06:00431401am1 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I have a food stash. Easily able to keep for two years. Hopefully way after Biden is off the scene

Not very appetizing - Beans, Pasta, Rice, Protein Drink. I did a caloric calculation and I can survive for at least three months!

I help take care of my elderly mother and she has enough also. She just has baby food at her age.

I did splurge on some Risotto that is vacuumed packed with porcini mushroom flavoring!

I'm getting into vacuum packing and freeze drying. I vacuumed packed banana flour as an experiment. Five years and it is still good!

The freeze drying will take a little more investment though.

Biden is so bad that he maybe the first President to be impeached for total incompetence.

It was obvious he was a grifter loser in the 1980s when he plagiarized his speeches - NOT by some less well known intellectual BUT speeches by John Galbraith! What an idiot!

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

We stocked up on a bunch of stuff yesterday. (Alberta here) Two of the stores here in town have virtally no meat on the shelves and none in the back. One store has some, but they jacked up the prices of the meat they have even though they were already the most expensive grocery in town.

We've been running out of chicken here for a good two months thanks to the BC floods that killed off a lot of chickens. This potential trucking strike later this month is going to make things so much worse. People are already panic buying. Carts of seven to eight hundred dollars being rung up.

join