It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UAP footage. What do you think?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hey there! I was on Reddit and saw this new video. Thought id post it so others could see it.

Video was taken on 1/6/22.

What do you think? Any comments? The link is below.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
CG .
Folks will do anything for upvotes and likes .
I will say , this was no rookie that produced this .

"I used to want to believe ."
edit on 1/13/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I hate to say this. For me to believe video footage anymore it has to be from multiple angles and multiple witnesses that don’t know each other

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Interesting….looks like level flight and yawing clockwise as the row of white lights start disappearing and the red blinker becomes more prominent

👽🛸🥃

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Those loudly blinking lights just don't, for some reason, make me think this is some interstellar craft.

But them alienz is sneaky from what I heard, so maybe this is their version of "child psychology" to fool folk like me.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Looks like a real thing in the sky that is being recorded - Not so much CG. To that, it could be a drone. Who knows...Interesting though.

MS

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadSigntist
Looks like a real thing in the sky that is being recorded - Not so much CG. To that, it could be a drone. Who knows...Interesting though.

MS

'Tis a real thing. Has a number, too! C-5M. Was doing touch and goes at an air base I can't mention 'cause I'll get my hands slapped (or worse) again.

Google maps Orangeburg, SC and follow US178 West out of Orangeburg.
edit on 1/13/2022 by NightFlight because: Left out some important

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Thats a quadcopter with a fake ufo thing around it.

Real ufos dont have small windows like that which glow. Its not technicly possible. The whole thing glows or small parts but not like that.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
I hate to say this. For me to believe video footage anymore it has to be from multiple angles and multiple witnesses that don’t know each other

Thank-you for the heads-up. I never watch footage of night sightings.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Video editor here, the quality is crap to compare against but it does look legit when it's in front of the trees. Behind the trees it falls apart a little and doesn't look organic, but that could be for other reasons. The ability to fake this stuff is pretty easy these days so if there's other evidence we can verify it would help a lot.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Chris9953

Zome Zooms….

First two zoomed in screenshots……….In addition to the front 3 white lights…there also two areas of alternating red blinkers. One area being what I perceive as a front, and a back

Last zoomed screenshot shows what I perceive to be the longest side profile between the left most front light (if your the pilot) of the three……and the back red blinkers.

True length (or diameter?) might be much bigger

Not sure what to make of it all……I don’t think it’s multiple craft….just one ginormous craft

It could indeed be a bonafide something

👽🛸🍸
edit on 13-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

The red light is the top of a cell tower between the C-5M and the videographer. It's superfluous.

C-5M landing at night w/straight on view. The one in the video was 10 to 12 miles or more away. This gives some indication of all the lights they have.

edit on 1/13/2022 by NightFlight because: Added video.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

We can agree perhaps that there is a red blinker with the white lights…yes?

As for the red lights in the rear (cell tower as you believe)…….take a look again at the video and track those lights in terms of it behind the roof line of the house/ garage in the foreground. The red lights from the tower should remain fixed behind the roofline…..instead it moves left of it.

Now if that’s the videographer moving to the left ….then I suppose that would account for an perspective of the tower lights moving illusion.

Added:
I just don’t think the videographer is moving with his camera to the left enough to cause the rear red lights (for you cell tower lights) …to move to the left of the frames as shown. The house/garage roof line in the screenshots is fairly situated fixed. I think the rear red lights are moving with the front white/red lights together. I don’t believe the rear red lights to be a cell tower in the background.

👽🛸🍸
edit on 13-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Those loudly blinking lights just don't, for some reason, make me think this is some interstellar craft.

But them alienz is sneaky from what I heard, so maybe this is their version of "child psychology" to fool folk like me.

If ya think about it, the best tech aliens ever gave us was CG knowledge. So that we are never quite sure... *taps nose*

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Chris9953

The fact that the object has strange red lights at the back of it and are blinking, this looks real.
Could be a larger object.

If its not CGI.
edit on 13-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Yes, the videographer moves to, I'm assuming, get a better view of the lights as they move to the left. I can't see the red blinking light move, to me its stationary. I posted a video of the C-5M landing in my last post, I edited it in. Its not a side view as the one in the OP is, but the white landing and anti-collision lights are there as well as a small flashing red light.

See my first post in this thread. I can PM you as to why I got my hands slapped...

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight
I updated my previous post with a tracking picture…

👽🍺

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaceBoyOnEarth2

Real ufos dont have small windows like that which glow

And you would see little gray silhouettes looking out those windows.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

First of all, I am definitely not a very good reader of videos. My belief is that the bright red lights are a cell tower. Using the cell tower lights as a standard, I see the videographer moving to the left and backing up probably the same distance or more to keep the white lights in view possibly to see if the white lights will be above the trees as he backs up.

The base is used for all kinds of things and is the basis for most of the UAPs in SC. I personally saw some in 1997 that came from there.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadSigntist

MS

I thought it could have been a drone as well, but in MY opinion.. I thought the light looked way too bright for that to be a drone. Especially with how far it is away.

If you apply enough energy to a gas molecule they emit photons (ie. emit light). It's a byproduct of how the craft operates... When it's emitting that much energy, the gas surrounding the craft emits light. It's the same reason why lightning is visible... Ie. you have a huge electrical discharge and the gas emits light in the form of lightning.

^^ This is why ET vehicles are always bright dots in the sky.. at night.

The light looks way too bright for it to be a drone, esp at that distance (IMO).

Maybe it is extraterrestrial. But like you said, who knows?..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join