It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face to Face With My Soul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It has been several years since I shared this picture in an ATS thread.

I'm deciding to bring it up again. It is a mysterious picture that popped up on my computer, a few times.

I was using Google Chrome as my web browser. When I would open a new tab, smaller displays of the webpages I visited most, would display on my screen to click on.

Within those small webpage displays, I noticed the following image, which did not look like it belonged to the website it was being displayed for.

The following image was seen embedded in the webpage displays of MarketWatch, Pixlr, and Above Top Secret.

The image appears to be a smiling young girl, with no eyes, a very round head, very white skin, and a strange nose.

The words, Lift Up, in red font, are clear enough to be seen. To uplift someone is to inspire them. A literal interpretation of the word, inspire could be spirit inside.

For several years I could not figure out what the blurry font in blue read. Finally it occurred to me.

The blue font spells, I'M YOU.

I believe this picture is the face of my soul.

I am male, but this picture is female. Since this is posted in the conspiracies in religion forum, perhaps Genesis 1:27 will be appropriate to quote.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

And now, a pretty song to close out the post.

youtube.com...
edit on 12-1-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

Lift Up To You?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I was reading along becoming a bit inrigued then I reached this...

I believe this picture is the face of my soul.

That is quite the leap for me to grasp before even attempting to see your point of view with how it relates to scripture as well. Could you elaborate?

All of this is quite a double jump away from being an image that displayed on your web browser on some sites at least from my perspective.

No offence or anything intended. Cheers

edit on 12-1-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Everyone's a tranny nowadays.
Degenerates have taken over.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

It looks like the blue blurry words spell, I'M YOU.

This girl appears to be saying to me, I'M YOU.

So how is this girl me? She must be my soul.

Genesis 1:27 says God made man male and female, so a literal interpretation says man is male and female. Or as this picture seemed to tell me, man's soul is female.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Infinitis

I could use a real boost right now.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Check your U2U's.

I originally posted a crazy poem from a while back here. I just realized this is in the conspiracies in religion forum. The poem I felt was off topic, and I don't want people to get the wrong impression.
edit on 13-1-2022 by dffrntkndfnml because: in retrospect, I felt the poem was off topic

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Nobody here will be able to grasp your connection. If you feel like this is a message, then go with it. Do not ask others for confirmation or they will just analyze it, ask questions, say you’re crazy, make jokes, etc. Your path is your own.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

I am not asking for confirmation. I am sharing information. People can receive the information, dispute it, add to it, or ignore it.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Inspiration and realizations can come from unlikely places. Usually, when I think of soul, I picture it as a sort of light. Imo, individuals' connection to the divine can be considered their portion of that light. I used to feel like it belonged to me, now I feel it's a gift from God.

Idk, if she has no eyes. Perhaps her eyes are just dark, the image is blurry.

In altered states, I have seen people's faces blur a bit. I figure fatigue may be behind that, it's like seeing without wearing my contact lenses or glasses. It helped build a sense of familiarity with others for me and encouraged me to look at similarities at a distance. Closer up, I could see they may not be who I thought they were. When it's like that, I tend to recognize people by the way they walk.

I have been asked before "Who do they remind you of?"
"Us," or "Each other," is my usual reply.

The conspiracy side of your post was lost on me. The part of Genesis you brought up reminds me of the garden, and the difference between sex and gender. When I think of our Creator I don't really have an image perse. I think this grows and changes as individuals practice developing a closer relationship with God. For me it's very fluid, I tend to picture it as light most often.

I get the impression that whenever sex and gender come up, it's easy to draw conclusions based on some of the more superficial ideas that come up in pop culture. I don't think this is really the case however when it comes to identifying with one's higher ideals.

Single parent's for example often practice doing their best to provide for their children in absence of their spouse. It helped me appreciate and understand my feminine side better. Try as I might, I don't think my imagination could ever do justice to what it means to be a woman. That's ok though, I have encouraged my children to practice getting close to their mother on the regular. That's been tough sometimes, though really important.

edit on 13-1-2022 by dffrntkndfnml because: grammar

new topics

top topics

join