It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guerrilla war exercise to be fought across rural North Carolina counties, Army warns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Is the Army now training to fight domestic US citizen "freedom fighters"???? It appears so and we should be asking why. Why would the US Army openly plan to wargame against US citizens? Am I reading this incorrectly? Serious question here.... does Seasoned Freedom Fighters in this story mean US military Veterans? This is concerning to say the least.

www.rawstory.com...

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — A “realistic” guerrilla war will be fought across two dozen North Carolina counties in the coming weeks, with young soldiers battling seasoned “freedom fighters,” according to the U.S. Army. The two-week “unconventional warfare exercise” will be staged Jan. 22-Feb. 4 on privately owned land. And it will be realistic enough to include the sounds of gunfire (blanks) and flares, the U.S. Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School said in a news release. Exact times, locations and exercise specifics were not provided

thehill.com...

Army Special Forces candidates will train in a “realistic” guerrilla war to be fought in rural North Carolina and South Carolina counties later this month, according to the service.

Known as the Robin Sage training exercise, the two-week “unconventional warfare” drill is the final test of candidates’ Special Forces Qualification Course training.

The drill will take place Jan. 22 to Feb. 4 on privately owned land across 25 counties in North Carolina and three counties in South Carolina, the U.S. Army's John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School said in a news release.

Army will conduct a two-week 'guerilla war' training exercise in the woods of North Carolina to teach Special Forces how to overthrow an 'illegitimate government' just weeks after Biden's Justice Department announced its new 'domestic terrorism' unit

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 11-1-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I say be vigilant.

There's no reason to trust the United States Army.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Standard operating procedure.

Robin Sage

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I say be vigilant.

There's no reason to trust the United States Army.

In all fairness, I also agree with that.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Robin Sage

Interesting, first I heard of it. What is different this year to have all the press?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Yes, it is true when I first posted this : FEAR = FEAR EVERY AMERICAN (ALIEN) REGARDLESS.
Looks like it is becoming true.

Guys, expect the people to defend for themselves and also expect you'll have to have a license to grow food and then turn it over to the govt. co-ops. Don't believe me. That is how much of it is done in Japan, called Japanese Agriculture, but the Japanese done this after the war to make sure the farmers got paid and distributed their harvest and not hoard it.
Is it coming soon to America. Buy them seeds people.

I heard Florida is a nice and safe place to live, but if it gets too crowded, it will fall apart and into chaos .
edit on 0100000013182022-01-11T22:18:13-06:00181301pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

What is different this year to have all the press?

I don't know. But governments, media and corporations have made themselves so untrustworthy it's an important question to ask.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I can tell you from personal experience as playing "aggressor" in a training exercise that we would usually win because we had no rules and would just try to eff up the other guys. Straight military tactics against a bunch of angry effers will typically lose
edit on 11-1-2022 by TexasSeabee because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Robin Sage

Interesting, first I heard of it. What is different this year to have all the press?

Do you live in North Carolina? Do you have any connection to Army Special Forces? If not, then there’s no reason you would have heard of it.

It’s literally on the news in the “Pineland area” so that locals aren’t surprised if they happen to see or hear something. Local law enforcement and emergency services are given a heads up. This has been going on for decades. The only thing that’s different now is a bunch of ninnies who’ve never heard of it and can’t be bothered to research it at all caught wind of it and have decided it’s the next Jade Helm. And it’ll have the exact same end result Jade Helm did, because Special Forces have been training to “overthrow illegitimate governments” at Robin Sage since the 70s.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
if Florida gets many more people it is gonna sink below sea-level

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
While I am sure all of that is true, perhaps there IS a reason to have it in the more widespread news, with all that is going on right now?

For instance, to scare the public a little, you know, so we don't have another "Insurrection"?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Thanks for that Robin Sage link. I remember that the Army has done this sort of thing several times before.

The Carolinas are convenient because of Fort Bragg and the other military facilities there.

I do question the need for it, but the Army is going to train no matter what.

As long as we don't see anymore training exercises like Vigilant Guardian I'm fine.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Widespread? The daily mail and the hill are the only non-local and non-military news writing about it on google. Same as every other year. Looks like a pretty poor job of making it more widespread to me.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Jade Helm was my first thought. Just couldn't remember the name.

These drills will result i nothing happening except for training

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Robin Sage is the culminating exercise for Special Forces Soldiers before they graduate. It's massive in scope, but fairly under the radar, unless you're in the know. Most of the events take place on the back 40 of Fort Bragg, called Camp Mackall, but some events occur in the surrounding counties.
Most of the locals are aware and there is formal communication and coordination between the US Army and local governments.
I was a role player at Robin Sage in 2009. I was a citizen of the fictitious Pineland. It was a pretty boring two weeks. I didn't interact with any SF guys, so I was more of a prop than a role player.
Anyway, here's an article from 2014:
www.montgomeryherald.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Exactly.

Robin Sage is a pretty regular training. I think it's part of the graduation for Special Forces. Like their capstone project. Need to complete it successfully to graduate.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
a reply to: musicismagic
if Florida gets many more people it is gonna sink below sea-level

Give me a break, don't you know anything about the laws of physics? It isn't going to sink, it will simply capsize (roll over).

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasSeabee

I can tell you from personal experience as playing "aggressor" in a training exercise that we would usually win because we had no rules and would just try to eff up the other guys. Straight military tactics against a bunch of angry effers will typically lose

My experience too. My unit was marching as I was on an over watch on spring day. When the action started I had the luxury of going way around to avoid detection and come up from behind a 50 cal position. I am sure you have done or tried similar. We did our training in the woods then. This is urban training and a whole different thing. I would think it is normal to do urban training around any Ft the Army had 'legs'. Airborne school is nearby.

new topics

top topics

join