It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is No One Talking About the Transgender Monkeys?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I swear, my stomach turned as I read this.
That m'fer really needs to hang, bring him back to life, hang him again, bring him back, shoot him in the face and see how it goes from there.
As they say on the Sopranos, "What God would allow this?!?!"

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I confess that I get confused by the labels like I do by right/left when it comes to my hands and feet. I am assuming they want to know why men transitioned/transitioning to women have a higher prevalence of HIV. That's the only reason I can think of why they would take male monkeys and try to "transition" them by injecting them with female hormones.

link   

I'd rather not even think about it if i'm honest.

Worlds gone mad.

link   

originally posted by: ToddB

I swear, my stomach turned as I read this.
That m'fer really needs to hang, bring him back to life, hang him again, bring him back, shoot him in the face and see how it goes from there.
As they say on the Sopranos, "What God would allow this?!?!"

You likely hit on the truth there. "What god indeed?" Fauci himself says he *is* science.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Assuming it's because before transitioning they've slept with other men and engaged in sodomy within the gay community.

If you want HIV that's a sure fire way to catch it.

Like it or not the vast majority of the transgender community are perverts and sexual deviants. Evidenced by the increased incidence of HIV and STD's in general.
edit on 11/1/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I assume that it's because anyone so unhappy with themselves that they seek to even try to change their biology by self-mutilation to the degree that the transgendered, would tend to engage in high risk behaviors as a form of acting out and seeking to remedy that misery and internal emptiness.

So they would be more likely to engage in risky sexual behavior and be drug users among other risky behaviors.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I have no doubt you are correct.

This is what happens when you fail to acknowledge this is a mental illness.
edit on 11/1/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Honestly, the "researchers" did not set up the experiment properly.

1. Take 12 male monkeys. Inject them with female hormones.

2. Take another 12 male monkeys and inject them with testosterone boosters and HIV.

3. Dress up the first feminized group in frilly dresses

4. Dress up the second group in cowboy outfits, construction worker outfits, Red Indian, motorcycle cop, and army uniform.

5. Build a scaled down copy of 'The Blue Oyster' bar.

6. Mix up the 2 groups inside

7. Release clouds of 'popper' gas inside

8. Check first group of monkeys for HIV

- amateurs!

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

But how do you make the monkey identify itself as female? If the individual chimp does not do that then humans are just making # up

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   

you want to know why TG 'women'?

because then they would have to admit that surgical holes made to look like vaginas are open wounds in thr human body and the only reason they don't heal is they use 'medical dildos' to keep it from healing back up.

also anal sex is not really, speaking what nature intended' way of having sex so there are thiiiin mucosa linings in the anus and the ascending structures

HIV is a extremally virulent pathogen given the right vectors, like a warm, bloody, open wound that a man ejaculates his HIV laden seaman into.

and Anal sex if done rough rips that's thin mucus lining and when the other man ejaculates into a fresh and open wound into an extremally vascular site it blows my mind why this is a mystery.

don't want AIDS or HIV take PREP and use condoms for crying out loud. And don't trust any one when they say they are clean go with them and get your tests together and get them read as a couple by the doctor so there is no lies.

people are so up in arm over genital mutilation but are just fine with it when the person says they feel like a man or woman, BLOWS MY MIND. The FIRST rule in the Hippocratic oath is to do no harm and surgically removing breasts and ALL the male genitalia as well as creating HUGE scars on trans men who want a useless, non functioning phallus by taking LARGE amounts of skin from the forearm or leg.

the whole thing is medical malpractice and any doctor removing genitalia should lose their licenses

what makes a man or a woman isn't on the outside its what's on the inside(literally in some cases), men and woman's brains are different and we have different hormones that no amount of steroids can fake.

trans people and i know a bunch are usually sad, angry lost souls.

they need a psychiatrist that maybe isn't so ready to write off that they think a man needs his twigs and berries removed, maybe a counter view.

if you are right no matter the other persons argument youll always be right so why not make it as through as possible before you destroy a human body for a mental problem

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I think you may have answered your own question.

-salute /

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Allegedly some medical students at Liverpool university in the 1980's had parties that involved pelting each other with human body parts while extremely drunk. I strongly suspect these activities are sometimes encouraged to see who is blackmailable.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I meant in your scenario, I was expecting something from you that was going to make me laugh.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The only way to make them trans is if they exposed the monkey fetus to cross sex hormones.

Before transgender was trendy there were a lot of brain studies going around that showed trans people have opposite sex brain development in the womb due to hormone exposure.

But now it's taboo to say men and women have different brains.

Crazy world we live in. Having different brains and actually recognizing this would actually be the only way to validate the existence of trans people.

But now you can't mention it because that would make you a patriarchal misogynist transphobe.

And they memed the hell out of Alex Jones for saying the chemicals we are #ing the planet with are causing the frogs gay. But what those chemicals really do is cause cross sex brain development. Closer to trans than gay.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Nope Transgender Him.
That will fix the Problem.

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Meldionne1
So basically Fauci is a crazed mad scientist with serial killer tendencies …. Which is why he gets off torturing animals . He needs to be shot .

A standard shooting is not enough for this piece of sh!t.
I say use a 20mm Vulcan cannon so there is nothing left of his evil ass.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

originally posted by: Brotherman

But how do you make the monkey identify itself as female? If the individual chimp does not do that then humans are just making # up

Well Brother, Ricky Gervais argues:

"If you feel you’re a woman, you are. I’m not a bigot who thinks having all that done is science going too far.

In fact, I don’t think it’s going far enough. ’Cause I’ve always identified as a chimp, right? Well, I am a chimp. If I say I’m a chimp, I am a chimp pre-op. But don’t ever dead-name me. Don’t call me Ricky Gervais again. From now on, you call me Bobo."

Perhaps the devil is in the details?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

See? This is the problem with the original setup.

In humans, it's the state of being trans that gives one the desire to try to transition which is where the courses of feminizing hormones come in, not the other way around.

What this study did was assume that they could take otherwise normal expression males and give them feminizing hormones and that this would make them express as trans for some reason.

Imagine taking a bunch of straight men and giving them feminizing hormones. They won't become transgender. I don't know what would happen, but they wouldn't suddenly become transgender. To my knowledge, the East German women who were given male hormones did not become trans.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Imagine taking a bunch of straight men and giving them feminizing hormones. They won't become transgender. I don't know what would happen, but they wouldn't suddenly become transgender. To my knowledge, the East German women who were given male hormones did not become trans.

Well the lady boys in Thailand have themselves injected with feminizing hormones and grow breasts. Are they classed as transgender?

Sorry, I see you wrote "straight men". No the lady boys were not straight men before.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join