It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Orb Debate..Photos From Grayfriers Churchyard Edinburgh

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
well iv read some orb threads, and here are some pics i have taken from grayfriers churchyard in edinburgh scotland.
there is no dust, rain, fog or snow present..and nobody was smoking

tell me what u think :

this was taken against a wall...best pic ever, i cant explain the stuff on this pic !!

here u can see sevel orbs to bright it looks like a light

here are 2 pics, above my friends u can see something movong towards them

here we can see some fog tyep stuff...nobody is smoking and there is no fog

here wee see orbs in front of another friend, very bright...and going up the way

here is another cracker, note the 2 orbs at the bottom, together.

i have thousands like these... from differant cameras and differant places

[edit on 29/3/2005 by shauny]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
i have been to hundreds of places in search of ghosts and orbs, and its funny sometimes we got tons of stuff like, orbs, noises, feelings...sometimes we get nothing.

in these pics there was no rain, smoke, fog...nothing..all these pics were taken against gravestones and in sealed tobes with walls and roofs.

trust is a big part of this... i can be trusted, these pics are real

i urge anyone to go to grayfriers churchyard in edinburgh...after dark.
the energy in that place is UNREAL

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
expect to hear the dust particles theory, but after looking at your pics, I hope to hear some more creative debunking than dust.

great pics
btw, what were you and your friends feeling during the time the pictures were being taken

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
i myself am psychic, so i feel a lot, as u can imagine.
but my friends, usualy 4 of them, all with camera have
suffered a number of things.

tiredness
feeling faint
cant breath
headaches
heard voices
being touched

but not in every graveyard, we have been to some that put fear into you, but get no results. so there is no set pattern here.

its amazing stuff

id rather say dust looks like orbs, rather than say dusts are orbs

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Greyfriars freaked me out big time.

Not sure about the pics but it is a weird, weird place/

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I can nearly say for certain that most of the orbs that appear to be moving upwards are actually the result of rain. The mist is either paranormal (often referred to as ectoplasm), or it's the result of smoke/someone breathing in colder temperatures. Cool pictures.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

Not sure about the pics /

can u explain that please ?

these are real pics...i havnt altered them at all.

as i say, its all on trust and its hard to believe if u havnt experianced 1st hand

all i can say is my friends and myself stand by these pics

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
I can nearly say for certain that most of the orbs that appear to be moving upwards are actually the result of rain. The mist is either paranormal (often referred to as ectoplasm), or it's the result of smoke/someone breathing in colder temperatures. Cool pictures.

1. it was not raining
2. there was no fog/nobody smoking
3. for it to be breath in the cold...EVERY pic would be the same

nice try tho

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Could you start by telling us EXACTLY what you beleive that these pictures are of. Basically, what do you think that orbs are? (I don't beleive that they are all they are thought to be.)

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Just to clarify my position, I've been ghosthunting many times and have taken similar pictures. The number of orbs in the photographs and the direction that they're all traveling indicates that it's rain.

Nice try? Let me dig up a couple of pictures taken in the rain. They'll look strikingly similar to yours.

Falling rain/snow often times shows up on photos as what looks like orbs shooting upwards. The first 3 photos below are of falling snow, and the last one is of falling rain. Of course if you follow Standards and Protocols, you won't be taking photos in the snow/rain.. but even if there's the slightest bit of moisture falling somewhere (that you may not see) and your camera captures it, it may look like the shots below. Don't confuse it for a spirit orb shooting upwards.

www.ghosttracker.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
forget the little round orbs for a second, someone explain the gold and silver things in Pic 1

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
trust me it wasnt raining.

as for what i believe them to be.... well spirit energy.

i have been to roughly 100 graveyards and have over 2,000 photos.

we have a rule, we dont go if its raining (being in edinburgh makes this hard) and we dont go out when its foggy (again VERY HARD in edinburgh) we also dont smoke or do anything that could kame these pics fake.

im now 100% sure these pics are ghosts...but im fairly certain.

at the end of the day..is anything certain ?

all im doing here is posting some pics to share with people.

sorry if anyone is offended

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
forget the little round orbs for a second, someone explain the gold and silver things in Pic 1

iv had the local newspaper look at that, and they were VERY CLOSE to putting it in the local paper (evening news)

that pic was taken against a wall.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
No one is offended by your pictures or your thoughts. I'm just offering my input based on my experiences. You should get infrared footage of these orbs. There won't be any confusion if it's snow/rain/moisture..etc. I am not skeptical when it comes to the existence of orbs; I'm just skeptical of that many orbs in one photograph which looks exactly like several that I have taken in the rain. Don't get upset about differing opinions. It happens all the time on this site.

www.ghostpix.com

media.ghostpix.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
here is another pic from another graveyard, i circled what we all see, so it can be seen by others.

again, no fog, or smoking.... nice clear night

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Wow those look like the orb I keep seeing.
Next time I see him/her/it im gonna try and take a picture. Are those two in the first pic fighting? Maybe they sold tickets and thats why theres a big crowd
. In that last picture you posted, are you sure thats not fog or smoke? It looks like fog or smoke.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
In that last picture you posted, are you sure thats not fog or smoke? It looks like fog or smoke.

there was no fog or smoking at the time that last pic was taken.

when i see things on this board, i find it hard to believe because i wasnt there, and its very hard to believe when you didnt see it first hand.

but that last pic is a cracker... no smoke..no fog...if there was fog we wouldnt go out. if somebody was smoking they wouldnt be with us.

at the end of the day i could post a pic as good as there is and most wouldnt believe.
i have been a member of these boards for a few years now i think, and im right in saying, there is a lot to take in here.

i go ghost hunting for myself... its up to others to go out and see for themselvs.
...go ghost hunting in any way, you will get results.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny

Originally posted by Croat56
In that last picture you posted, are you sure thats not fog or smoke? It looks like fog or smoke.

i have been a member of these boards for a few years now i think, and im right in saying, there is a lot to take in here.

wasnt even close !!

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I second this idea..........

WHAT in the universe are THOSE 2 bright objects?????? I was thinking they could be 'spirits'????

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

I second this idea..........

WHAT in the universe are THOSE 2 bright objects?????? I was thinking they could be 'spirits'????

as i said before i had this pic (amoungst others) checked by some photo genius at the local newspaper..and he couldnt answer it.

all i know is...that picture does create many questions.

its 100% real

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join