It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Changing Narrative

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   
The OffGuardian website published an article, What they REALLY mean by “living with Covid”, noting that the covid narrative is changing, ostensibly for the better.
off-guardian.org...
In the article, the author brings up a series of narrative observations:

1. Why is the director of the CDC (seemingly) engaging with these Covid skeptic arguments after two years of pretending they don’t exist?
2. Why would Sky News air, and then tweet out, the video clip of a doctor challenging the health secretary?
3. Why is the Guardian running headlines like “End mass jabs and live with Covid, says ex-head of vaccine taskforce” and quoting medical personnel who say we need to “treat Covid like the flu”?
4. Why are new studies being promoted that claim T cells from ordinary colds can “protect you from Covid”?

We can also add:
"5. Why is Malone speaking out now?  He could've said something during Warp Speed to let people know the dangers before they took it."
It is apparent that the narrative is changing, but why?
For one, they want public unrest to justify "restoring order", so they want protests and uprisings (Malone is even calling for a Jan 23 protest).  They are going to turn everyone against their governments.
For a second reason, the article gives us a clue:

Meanwhile, “experts” are warning that even once Covid is endemic we should prepare for “surges” every three or four months.

This statement tells us that boosters won't be going anywhere.  The indication is that we will need injectable devices that can deliver vaccines when needed.
They've already begun spinning this one by prepping the public with stories about the vaccines causing immune depression.  The idea being that immunocompromised people will "require" boosters in order to create an immune response, as they cannot on their own.  Again, the convenience of injectable delivery devices are the goal. 
The devices will likely include sensors to relay whether a person has taken a booster or not.  If not, they will be quarantined for "public safety" and their "social bull# score" will plummet until they comply.  This, of course, will require us to be connected to the grid.

The powers at be cannot have their oppressive utopia without biosensors and microfluidic devices in your body.  All of their scams and narratives will be driving towards that.  They know that they will have to force it, so they are trying to achieve angles where your rights and protections are removed (martial law through false flags, and medical emergencies to ensure public health).  Always look at their end goals; everything will be in effort to achieve them.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Are you on the left or right?

OP: there are so many awesome possibilities for subjecting whole populations, especially with health as an overarching excuse.
edit on 1/11/2022 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Me, im ambidextrous.

I'm on the fence MykeNukem.

The world is somewhat more complex than the simplistic left vs right mentality.

The two party system that is engrained and entangled with that ideology has both our respective nations by the short and curlies.

And is pretty much responsible for politics being broken.

What's the point when its the same crap with slightly different wrapping paper?

That's not change nor variety per-say but a choice between the lesser of two evils.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I can't see the fence in the picture.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Me, im ambidextrous.

I'm on the fence MykeNukem.

The world is somewhat more complex than the simplistic left vs right mentality.

The two party system that is engrained and entangled with that ideology has both our respective nations by the short and curlies.

And is pretty much responsible for politics being broken.

What's the point when its the same crap with slightly different wrapping paper?

That's not change nor variety per-say but a choice between the lesser of two evils.

I meant in the picture you posted above.

You're overestimating me...

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
I can't see the fence in the picture.

Lmao.

Thanks, maybe it'll click now.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Just a bit of levity MykeNukem.

Maybe your underestimating yourself.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Plenty of trees all the same, im sure you could knock one out with the proper tools.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Just a bit of levity MykeNukem.

Maybe your underestimating yourself.

All good fun, Andy.

I categorize with Progressive and Conservative when it comes to people.

Heck, even here in Canada we are practically a 2 party system now.

So...

With Politicians, I throw them all in the same spitoon.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   

They are in it to win it for themselves, what the people want is of secondary concern, if it matters at all.

Are there any of them that actually keep there election promises.

Because if there are they must be few and far between.

As to people, well people are people, good and bad sorts in all walks of life.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I am not sure if the plan is to institute a technocratic world with the current generations (Millennial and older)-too many remember what it was like not having a computer to give into everything without questioning. This is likely the end goal, but not as soon as you guys seem to think. I think the time is coming when you all think you won but in reality you’re just playing into the plan.

Worry about yourself-for you aren’t as smart or perfect as you think you are. Question everyone and everything and don’t take any sides.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

It was a time when we would read these conspiracies and laugh about it, I think I been long enough in ATS that I know what i am talking about.

The truth now is ugly, dark and all those conspiracies are actually becoming realities.

I am sure the woke generation will be the first ones to be hooked to the matrix.

that is why the elderly and middle age needs to go, die from covid, the jabs and the variants, the sooner the better.

edit on 11-1-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

that is why the elserly and middle age needs to go, die from covid, the jabs and the variants, the sooner the better.

So, you're saying that the middle aged and elderly need to die from covid, or the vaccines, or the variants, and the sooner the better?

Sad way to view the world. I dare say, however, that the elites won't be finished when they have the people. They will turn on those who know how it all happened as well. Hard to rewrite history with people who know.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

The woke generation is easily moldable, while we the older generation are not soo, that is what I mean.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Many in the woke crowd only know what Google tells them. The Ministry of Truth is demonstrably here.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Google as is stands today is mostly owned by the Chinese this days and soo Apple and Microsoft, that is the reality of the world we are living in controlling our communications and social medias.

new topics

top topics

join