It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I may have excorsized a "demonic" presence attached to me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I do alot of meditation and I have had success healing my emotional state of mind. The past week I have been extremely stressed out. I just worked seven days consecutively in a fast food setting. That would make anyone tense. This definately took a toll on my emotions. I felt suicidal for the first time in over four months. I was getting really snappy at the customers. It was that unbearable emotion feel that does not go away no matter what you do. Even when I was depressed I didn't have this impending doom feeling that I experienced. My defensive mechanisms were kicking in. At first i just chalked it up to work.

Then one night around the 6th or 7th day I started noticing the smell of feces. I just kind of scratched and shook my head. I kept saying " This smell can't be coming from me can it?" I kept picking up on it periodically. Eventually I just ignored it and went about my business.

Work was still getting worse. I was giving into my emotions. I started to even think my crystal meditations were not working anymore. Last night I started to notice that foul odor again. That is when my mind started to put the pieces together.

I then looked up if spirits can omit odors. There are plenty of people online who claimed they do. That was the confirmation I needed. I then started to scold and curse the negative presence. I basically told it that it was f***ed. Imbued intentions on my black tourmaline with the purpose of ridding it.

I lit a candle and started to speak very loudly while meditating to get banish it from my presence for a while. At first I thought I may have been successful. Then about 2 minutes later it taunted me with that fecal odor. This did not discourage me. I decided that I will take another approach.

This time I decided I would ask god to help me ( I don't conform to a religion. Omnism is my path). I meditated and kept asking god to rid me of this presence. After a few minutes I started to notice my candle going nuts. Then I heard about four five loud knocks on my wall. My house is old so noises are normal. This many knocks is in no way normal. I then continued for a few more minutes.

This happened last night. I think I was successful. No religious background needed. I will post again when I get off work. I want to validate my experience with how my emotions feel during and after work. If you suffer from depression you might want to check if negative entities are causing havok.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OccultMind2021

When the odor demon sneaks up on me, I too rely on the heavenly waters...

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Must suck when you get a bad guardian angel tied to you. One that makes you get caught when you do something that it does not like. Are you sure it was a demon or is it that it did not just agree with the path you were taking and made you screw up so you would get caught?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene Joke all you want, but I don't buy into religions. I just believe god exists and there are hidden spiritual truths in all of them. I spit on religious brainwashing.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Maybe it's time you had your meds reviewed.You speak about your depression and how it affects you. You really need to go and see your doctor.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse I don't know what it was. That's why I used the term loosely

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Sage and a simple prayer and or the banishing ritual of the pentagram always work wonders.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nolabel I am on meds. I've been on them 6 or 7 years. Guess what? They don't work. Meditation and crystals worked. They have been doing a good job up until that episode I just posted. I fixed my problem. Not my doctor. It was a long process.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Glad you were able to get rid of the demon. It doesn’t matter what the demon was (a demon from hell, parasite, archon or emotional demons)-the point is it was something and you were able to wash it away. Don’t get too attached to the details.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
A while back I watched an episode of A Haunting and this lady eventually went to a Native American shaman to get rid of this malevolent presence in her house.

I first thought the shaman's going to pitch at the house and do a grandiose exorcism.
But he actually told her she can use some tools like sage incense, some kind of salt, water or oil but she must tell it forcefully to get out.
He never even pitched at the house.

I actually tried it, and felt a bit silly, but afterwards the atmosphere was truly lifted.
Even if one calls it "psychodrama" to become a bit verbally forceful is a great way to get your power back.
Especially while recovering from physical or mental illness.
And sadly it's at these very times where people need most support that they attract disembodied or human narcissistic/abusive predators.

So yeah, glad the OP is on the path to reclaiming their power.
Sometimes a little aggression goes a long way.

edit on 10-1-2022 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2022 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If you have a spirit on you ignore it and it will go away, If however you have a demon on you, you would know it, they play hard.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
A while back I watched an episode of a A Haunting and this lady eventually went to a Native American shaman to get rid of this malevolent presence in her a house.

I first thought the shaman's going to pitch at the house and do a grandiose exorcism.
But he actually told her she can use some tools like sage incense, some kind of salt, water or oil but she must tell it forcefully to get out.
He never even pitched at the house.

I actually tried it, and felt a bit silly, but afterwards the atmosphere was truly lifted.
Even if one calls it "psychodrama" to become a bit verbally forceful is great way to get your power back.
Especially while recovering from physical or mental illness.
And sadly it's at these very times where people need most support that they attract disembodied or human narcissistic/abusive predators.

So yeah, glad the OP is on the path to reclaiming their power.
Sometimes a little aggression goes a long way.

Yup, your will has to be stronger.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

After reading the headline I expected there to be some bowel movement involved.

I was not disappointed.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Yep, besides sage, salt is very good against astral nasties.
I keep some rock salt from Poland in a little box on my bedside table.
It's funny how it is also good for killing mundane germs, eh?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
If you don't buy into religion, why did you invoke God?

originally posted by: OccultMind2021
a reply to: Terpene Joke all you want, but I don't buy into religions. I just believe god exists and there are hidden spiritual truths in all of them. I spit on religious brainwashing.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccultMind2021
I just worked seven days consecutively in a fast food setting.

Then one night around the 6th or 7th day I started noticing the smell of feces.

Might not have been a demon.

Just sayin'.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Yes some demons gives off odors. Odors are the calling card....the odor comes, then comes the demon/demons. rarely do demons come in one.....often many at a time....

The spirit of depression does NOT give off any odors. There is a way you can remove depression by yourself.

It was not 3 or 4 knocks you heard....it was exactly three.

Lighting a candle does nothing.

Burning sage is short term...they come back...

Blessed salt helps only if they are outside....but most do not leave, they are hiding in your walls.

You did not get rid off them...

If this happened last night.....they will most likely return tonight.

They are coming back.....

Do not scream or cuss at them.

Have no fear....if you have even the smallest sliver of fear....they know you do not have authority. They can smell fear...like animals do. Fear produces a hormone....this hormone. makes evil spirits high like inhaling marijuana....

There are shamans, voodoo priests, mediums, spiritualist who can remove this but never on a permenant basis..

You can sweep the dirt off the floors and they will be clean (clean inner spirit) and if you continue in your ways(some sin is attached to you) you are recognized in hell.

This spirit is not a dead person but a real demon and I know only one way to get rid of this demon. I too have been attacked in my home by this very demon on two consecative nights.

Listen kid....this crap is my specialty.....I am not tooting my horn but I am a professional in this line of work.

edit on 10-1-2022 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
There is real power in the name of Jesus Christ. Stop messing with this stuff and put your faith in Him.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Correct for only he has the power and he has given his disciples the power to remove, bind and loose...

originally posted by: stosh64
There is real power in the name of Jesus Christ. Stop messing with this stuff and put your faith in Him.

edit on 10-1-2022 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nolabel
Maybe it's time you had your meds reviewed.You speak about your depression and how it affects you. You really need to go and see your doctor.

All doctors do is medicate the sh-t out of people.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join