It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the basement again (shadow people)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Here I am again in the basement of my house where the old people die very often and I witnessed a shadow person. I told you about it before. There is this cold breeze all around me all the time like now and I dropped my coins on the floor and went to pick them up. They all went under these chairs and I got the strangest feeling that I was not supposed to sit on those chairs no matter what. So, I didnt. I sat on the cough next to those chairs, reached out my hand like holding hands with someone while sitting next to each other , closed my eyes and I could feel the cold breeze getting stronger upon my hand and I started crying. Tears were falling like never before and somehow I got the strangest feeling that I should plow the snow from the yard. Plow the snow kept ringing in my head. There was no way I would go out there in minus 25 degrees plowing the snow so I said out aloud # it. The plowman is coming tomorrow and, I aint going out there. Suddenly I stopped crying and felt like I was in peace. Well that was my story for tonight. Paranormal or not. Greetings from Central Finland!
edit on 10-1-2022 by Prowler77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Id like to attach some pictures of the basement where I am now and witnessed a shadow person. I thi k the cold breeze is still around me.. Like a breath of cold now and then from somewhere

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Prowler77

It's astonishing what a basement, snow, and some booze can do.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Ha! So true my friend.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
If you don't mind telling, why do old people die there? Is it a senior living facility or something like that? How old is the building and the bunker? Oh and how long have you lived there?
I would totally be looking up information about the area and the building specifically.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan
If you don't mind telling, why do old people die there? Is it a senior living facility or something like that? How old is the building and the bunker? Oh and how long have you lived there?
I would totally be looking up information about the area and the building specifically.

It's a house only for, seniors. I can't believe my luck for getting to move in here. There's no trouble of any kind except me making noise with my guitar now and then. I attended building the house in 2001.I did some electrical wiring but I didnt know that I was about to move in here. It's a three store house. I live at the second store.

Btw there was allways an eerie feeling in the basement when I went to get my stuff for electrical wiring. Aint the basement allways that way? 😁
edit on 10-1-2022 by Prowler77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Is this your house ? …..Can you set up cameras in the basement ?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Your in Finland, and your saying -25 is too cold to plow the drive way?
My wife is pure fin. The broad could walk into Lake Superior in -40 wether and say it’s not too bad.

Heck, it’s -35 this morning in northern Ontario. If she hit -25 I’ll be in the driveway rewiring my subs in my Jeep.
edit on 10-1-2022 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Old people often die in the basement of your house???

Sounds rather ominous.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prowler77

It's a house only for, seniors. I can't believe my luck for getting to move in here. There's no trouble of any kind except me making noise with my guitar now and then. I attended building the house in 2001.I did some electrical wiring but I didnt know that I was about to move in here. It's a three store house. I live at the second store.

Btw there was allways an eerie feeling in the basement when I went to get my stuff for electrical wiring. Aint the basement allways that way? 😁

Might want to check out

intothefrayradio.com...

www.facebook.com...

It's been around a while and Shannon Legro had experiences with shadow people IIRC, perhaps they can give you some insights. I don't know much about the phenomena but generally, ITF is a good place to potentially learn more. From what Ive heard you aren't alone. ATS at the moment isn't as conducive to a paranormal discussion as it used to or should be.

PS

IF you do contact ITF please let us know if and when they talk with you, She has a way of asking the right questions.

Cool stuff...

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

My wife is pure fin. The broad could walk into Lake Superior in -40 wether and say it’s not too bad.

Heck, it’s -35 this morning in northern Ontario. If she hit -25 I’ll be in the driveway rewiring my subs in my Jeep.

She's tough. I'll ask if she'd marry me :p ever been to Finland?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I've seen shadow people just about all my life, I once saw 4 standing at the foot of my bed. I really do not think they have ever been human or alive . They usually attack in my sleep causing sleep paralysis.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Old people often die in the basement of your house???

Sounds rather ominous.

I have this big freezer in here....And I take wemen out when ever I need to. Maybe the wemen are haunting my basement.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Prowler77

Might want to check out

intothefrayradio.com...

www.facebook.com...

It's been around a while and Shannon Legro had experiences with shadow people IIRC, perhaps they can give you some insights. I don't know much about the phenomena but generally, ITF is a good place to potentially learn more. From what Ive heard you aren't alone. ATS at the moment isn't as conducive to a paranormal discussion as it used to or should be.

PS

IF you do contact ITF please let us know if and when they talk with you, She has a way of asking the right questions.

Cool stuff...

Thank you so much. Ill check it out tonight

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I've been researching the whole Shadow People phenomena for decades now. I made a thread about this so that further information could be gathered, and so that findings could be presented. As seen here

If you have any questions about this compared to other reports and investigations I've done, send me a PM on this.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

No not yet.
Her parents and mumu are straight from there though.
Hopefully some day.

My city is huge for finish immigrants.
In fact our city land mark - the finish labour temple actually burnt down a few weeks ago.
My wife’s mumu, used to work there back in the logging days and was one of the finish ladies to introduce and serve finish pancakes.
The restaurant in the labour temple was called he Hoito.

edit on 10-1-2022 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
I've seen shadow people just about all my life, I once saw 4 standing at the foot of my bed. I really do not think they have ever been human or alive . They usually attack in my sleep causing sleep paralysis.

I hope they dont bother you no more

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I've been researching the whole Shadow People phenomena for decades now. I made a thread about this so that further information could be gathered, and so that findings could be presented. As seen here

Chekin it out

If you have any questions about this compared to other reports and investigations I've done, send me a PM on this.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Lmao, here, here.

I was hoping it would warm up to minus 20 today so I can work in the woodshop...

Things get jankly in there below minus 20 unfortunately.

OP:

Have you had basement tested for Radon?

edit on 1/10/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

They only tried that once with me, i remeber it vividly. The red net, slowly coming down on me. Bad luck for them as I was in a heightened state of alarm. I cut trough the net and decapitated one.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join