It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multinational Immigrants at US-Mexico Border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I have a friend who works with a ministry on the Mexico side of the border in the state of Balls California. Part of what they do has always been ministering to the physical and spiritual needs of immigrants heading to the US. It's purely a non-political humanitarian ministry. They don't support the illegal immigration but use the opportunity to care for the homeless and share the gospel.

He recently told me that for the first time they are seeing massive numbers of non-Latin immigrants passing through. There are people from many different countries around the world - including Asia and the Middle Eat - asking for help. They are struggling to find interpreters as most of them speak no English or Spanish.

Be it clear, this is a new phenomenon for them. The Trump era policy of having people wait in Mexico added to their work, but it was all latins from Central and South America.

This is different. This is new. This is scary. These are not Latin America immigrants coming to the porous southern border. This is not news to most of us, but confirmation of what we already know.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Might this have something to do with IRAN threatening terrorist attacks on US soil?
edit on 9-1-2022 by lordcomac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Is the Biden administration complying with the Sept 2021 Supreme Court order to keep would-be immigrants in Mexico or somewhere else outside of the United States, until their hearing date in the United States court system?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

If you are a foreign country and hate America, you would have to be the laziest and least ambitious leader possible not to train and send at least 100 skilled people to the southern border just to see if you could get them in.

Our gov doesn't care, they want it to happen. If we get attacked, they get to do another war. They are just waiting for an excuse. Its their favorite thing.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

Might this have something to do with IRAN threatening terrorist attacks on US soil?

I'm sure that's in the mix, but it's more than just one country.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This would be George Soros again. He has been flying in migrants from Africa for years and paying them for their journey through South and Central America to get to the U.S. border. It seems he's paying for new groups now as well.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Iran committing a terrorist attack on US soil would be like painting graffiti on a burning building.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

I agree. Its HIGH risk for them, tho. Nothing will destroy the DNC and Biden Harris admin more than a terrorist attack.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

I agree. Its HIGH risk for them, tho. Nothing will destroy the DNC and Biden Harris admin more than a terrorist attack.

It would also lead us right back into another 20 year war with more infringements on freedom here in the states.
Nothing the DNC loves more than eroding our freedoms.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I dont think Americans will be fooled again. This time, its absolutely obvious that an attack was allowed to happen by our open borders and failed pullout of Afghanistan. Everyone can clearly see, and the admin has been warned time and again.

They remember Bush popularity after a contentious election. And then it climbed off the chart after 9/11. I think that may be what they are after more than a 20 year war. The immediate problem of staying in power.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Hope its in a deep blue state. That will make Democrats hate their party to its core, like normal informed people do.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It would be a large city, more than likely, for maximum casualties. Most are blue. I dont wish it on anyone tho’, I fear it. Even if the return would be the end for progressives.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Iran committing a terrorist attack on US soil would be like painting graffiti on a burning building.

I have thought about this. It does look like America is headed for the big fall, but I don't see it playing out the way most people do.

I know I see things differently, because I live in what many would think of as backwoods redneck country, but in a time of chaos, I can't think of a better place to be. These good old, hold my beer boys, have the ingenuity that would be a great asset in the time of upheaval.

Anyway, I grieve over what would only be called evil genocide, to fall on the soil of America, if they would dare attempt a Red Dawn attack on America through the border. It would be open season on anyone that looked like they may be Middle Eastern or a possible terrorist.

I would hate for that kind of indiscriminate slaughter to ever happen in America again. Bringing the battle to our shores is not going to work out in any way that would benefit us, or any other country that would hope to take possession of this land by a physical war, unless they are looking for a Masada or scorched earth event.

I could be wrong. I hope I am.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Its only high risk if the votes are counted accurately. Notice the border flew open at the same time questionable elections took place. They are not scared of anything, why would they be? They are consolidating power and attempting to crush any dissent.

Americans are no longer the constituents of American politicians.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

If this is a "new phenomenon ", as you put it.

How did I write a thread about it about 10 years ago?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

The caravans are new.

top topics

join