It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have legit picture of a spectre

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Can someone tell me in layman's terms how to upload a picture and a video? I literally on my mom's grave have a ohoto of a spectre in a video where I'm fighting a fairy on a fishing line that randomly landed in my room.
I swear it's a legit haunting the best I've ever seen never mind experienced.

I have so much to add to the story and a video
It's me my gf and my dog hanging in my room this isn't a film study or anything.

What's crazy is the past two nights I got haunted like crazyyy In my dreams and now l know it was real.

I have video and picture of an actual spectre and catching a fairy around my room on a fishing line i am freaking out.

Thank you, you will not be disappointed if I figure it out.

Oh my God look at the curtains!

postimg.cc...

Someone embed this!!!
edit on 1/8/2022 by 5ofineed5aladder because: Added picture

edit on 1/8/2022 by 5ofineed5aladder because: Edited
I don't even see the thing in my mirror because I'm literally fishing in a fairy. A fishing line landed in my hand and i kept reeling and reeling and finally I felt it start fighting back. We fought buzzing around my room for ten or so mins before I threw it outside. It could go thru most material but hit a few random wood a few times and hit my laser and got tangled.

This is not even the end of my story. I am not catholic or Christian or whatever but I am going to a priest tomorrow and not sleeping.

I will upload the video when I figure out how. I am shaking. More story to come when I can settle down. There is much much more

This is insane.
edit on 1/8/2022 by 5ofineed5aladder because: Added

edit on 1/8/2022 by 5ofineed5aladder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   

edit on 1/8/2022 by 5ofineed5aladder because: Delete

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   

edit on 1/8/2022 by 5ofineed5aladder because: Delete

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   
So after I let it outside, I go upstairs to tell my father, I'm 32 I'm not like a young kid, and the fishing line lands in my hand again and starts flying around his room hitting a few things. I'm showing my dad I'm barely holding this super thin line, thinner than any fishing line I've ever seen. It goes to the attic and seems to get stuck up there so I let go and run downstairs to me and my girlfriend and dog.

What happens 5 seconds later? The fishing line. It spins around me like crazy and my says just let go I'm like hell naw, so I let go and it flew away.

I kid you not on anything some black freakin thing came in through my window into my curtain thru the glass without breaking it like one them damn movies.
It taunts us for a bit outside then it comes through the glass behind the curtain. I asked it a few questions that it gave very little nods or yays to. I finally turn my light on and it goes away and I've had the light on since.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I kmow this sounds crazy but I have never been nearly freaked out this was real like horror movie stuff. The night before I had about 15 dreams in 25 minutes. All of them took place with me in my bed and different demons doing different things to torment me. I must have jumped up outta bed 15 times I think they're messing around.
One of them went between me and my gf and whispered something in my ear.

This is all real I promise you I am not a writer, I could never think of this stuff.

Could someone please embed the picture I posted and I'm gonna learn how to upload video

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   
This is absolutely bonkers. My friend said in the video that he couldn't see the fishing line. It's so much thinner than fishing line. The fishing line landed in my hand and brought me to a mirror where the light reflected so you could see the line perfectly.
Again, I have a video of this you can see it shining.
The little fairy thing then started flying around like it was a little kid playing airplane. I said okay gotta let you go and off it went.

What's wild is that I have potential life saving surgery next week and my mom is up in heaven. I think I have to believe after tonight.

I know none of you will believe this but I will send you the videos that I can, and if someone could embed that first picture please.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I kid you not one them plays music in my bathroom. There is no radio or speakers. I'll show you a vid of them actually mixing music, they know I like house. I'll also take a picture of my bathroom in the morning. The second I turn the light on they stop. The first time I got close they actually did a radio scratch.
I'm videoing this the best I can it's tough they don't like light and play barely audible in the bathroom

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   
OMG. right after I sent that last message that it isn't loud enough they turned it onto a speaker out in my bedroom that ls louder! What am I freakin experiencing. I've done my drugs but what??! I am completely sober.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I will send videos in the morning! 1000000!%

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

Brother, this seems like some scary stuff. Take a break- you need to get some sleep. Sleep is very important. Best to look at things with fresh eyes in the morning. Then come back and update us.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Post on YouTube then link here.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   
did you eat mushrooms in the last few hours?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Delete this thread!!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Looks like a messy bedroom to me.

Where is this alleged spectre?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Looking forward for some video evidence.
These photographs does not tell us much.

Perhaps you should set up some cameras in that room that records when movement is detected.
Those cameras are not that expensive.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Well...something is definitely going on here.

Still unclear about this "fishing line" thing.
Are you saying you reeled in a demon or ghost?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Nahh..

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero
This all happened. It was a got damn cgi company tryna hack me

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder

a reply to: hombero
This all happened. It was a got damn cgi company tryna hack me

Probs go see a doctor just to be sure

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I have no idea what the OP is trying to convey here. Photo is of a his blurred arm in the air.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join