It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Biden health advisors urge return to normal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
In today's "I told you so" news we have six former health advisors urging Biden to ease restrictions and move into what would be considered the recovery phase of a public health emergency. This is normally where you provide support to normal operations with emergency measures, but resume normal operation. Ultimately the emergency preparedness personnel move into after-action mode, collecting data to assess the efficacy of control measures and policies during the active phase of the emergency. I don't expect any honest critical analysis for years, after Biden and Fauci are long gone from the public eye.

I haven't read the articles cited by the Daily Mail yet, but will.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Their papers argue that the new normal should place COVID-19 within the constellation of circulating respiratory viruses.

To better prepare for future outbreaks, public health officials should draft benchmarks - such as numbers of hospitalizations and deaths - that should trigger emergency measures.

'The “new normal” requires recognizing that SARS-CoV-2 is but one of several circulating respiratory viruses that include influenza, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), and more,' write Emanuel, Dr. Michael Osterholm, an epidemiologist at the University of Minnesota, and Dr. Celine Gounder, an infectious disease expert at New York University.

I like that they think benchmarks are ever going to happen. That would mean they can't just shut things down and suspend constitutionally protected activities without cause. They would argue they need the flexibility to deal with emergent threats, but the real reason is they don't wish to cede control to actual science.

'But at the same time, we think a lot of work still needs to be done to see through that smoke to see how this is going to end, and start laying down steps for how we will be able to live a normal life with' the virus.

During her regular daily briefing, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki was asked whether the president was coming around to the idea that COVID-19 was here to stay.

'Well, of course, the president's ultimate goal continues to be to defeat the virus,' she said.

The war on COVID. We all know what that means. Whenever I hear about defeating anything I just hear money counters all humming in unison as our tax dollars get thrown into the trash.

The current POTUS wants to defeat a virus that nearly all rational scientists know is now omnipresent. Open your wallets folks, we have ourselves another endless war.

I'm curious what the "trust the science" folks will have to say. These are people that were hand-picked to be on the transition team during a pandemic and they're now urging a return to normal. Should they be censored to prevent the spread of misinformation? Could it be they're right?

What happens when other doctors start agreeing with them and with me? Do they all become alt-right science deniers? For them to take the step to publish these opinions it likely has been brewing for a while, they're contradicting the COVID gods which isn't a measure taken lightly in our current climate. How long ago do they really think this should have stopped we'll never know, but it's probably been months of internal debate to get to this point of openly going against goblin king Fauci.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Enough Biden health advisors have quit already, for him to have a crop of "former" health advisors?

If so, I don't doubt it. Kamala had 2 more top staffers quit on her this week.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Enough Biden health advisors have quit already, for him to have a crop of "former" health advisors?

These were members of the transition team. I don't think they ever intended to stay on.

Presumably they were picked by Biden's admin to help them with pandemic planning during the transition, so fairly immune to the alt-right anti-science deflections.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Their papers argue that the new normal should place COVID-19 within the constellation of circulating respiratory viruses.

Which was predicted on here by numerous ATSer's back in 2020 pretty sure the OP was one of them. Paraphrasing, it needs to run its course through the population and like every other coronavirus has done.

because it's become obvious the DNC needs some good news or they will get swamped in the midterms

as long as Biden is President Hail to the Chief gets replaced with...

edit on 7-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Biden and other world leaders like in Aus are listening to their only two experts WEF, Bill Gates. Biden still claiming that its the pandemic of the un vaccinated shows that.

edit on 7-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

These were members of the transition team. I don't think they ever intended to stay on.

Presumably they were picked by Biden's admin to help them with pandemic planning during the transition, so fairly immune to the alt-right anti-science deflections.

No wonder Biden didn't keep any of these 6 onboard, lol. They don't believe in inflicting pain, like Joe and Fauci do.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Important Update:

The more people who contract Covid-19 (especially mild Omicron) the better,

because: www.cdc.gov...

Let out a big cheer every time you hear "record number of cases recorded!".

Thus far, the USA is at 58 million people with immunity that's better than what the fake vaccines provide...and growing rapidly!

Source: covid.cdc.gov...

Herd immunity, here we come!

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Important Update:

Thus far, the USA is at 58 million people with immunity that's better than what the fake vaccines provide...and growing rapidly!

It's great news, the best news Ive heard in a long time.

Now, what do we watch for?

Because part of me thinks this is the perfect time for him to cut bait, and proclaim he ended the COVID threat and if he doesn't and he continues this crap, either he does have money tied up in it, or worse he is really a puppet President.

Hopefully, he is just being hesitant but the numbers don't back his "DARK WINTER" ahead.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Which was predicted on here by numerous ATSer's back in 2020 pretty sure the OP was one of them. Paraphrasing, it needs to run its course through the population and like every other coronavirus has done.

because it's become obvious the DNC needs some good news or they will get swamped in the midterms

Yep.

We would have been at this point over a year ago if we'd told pharma to take a hike with their "safe and effective" vaccines and not had all the silly mandates for masks and closures.

They want to consolidate power and money, that's all this has achieved. More money and control in fewer hands. COVID is real, but their handling of it was a farce from the start. That lust for power and money is always providing the backdrop for their decisions.
edit on 1/7/22 by Ksihkehe because: Clipped quote

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Important Update:

The real endgame is for these shots to be part of childhood vaccination. That's the golden ticket for pharma, huge guaranteed payouts and permanent freedom from almost all liability.

What this article says essentially implies that it shouldn't happen, as a seasonal respiratory illness it would only be recommended in children with sufficient risk factors.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

In order for this to work, they will have to acknowledge natural immunity exists. To date, they have not.
All we know for sure is the vaccines don't seem to work with omicron.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

In order for this to work, they will have to acknowledge natural immunity exists. To date, they have not.
All we know for sure is the vaccines don't seem to work with omicron.

"All we know for sure is the vaccines don't seem to work with omicron."

Fixed that for ya.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

The real endgame is for these shots to be part of childhood vaccination.

I wonder how many boosters those poor kids are gonna have to take. I just read Moderna's booster has been sped-up to 5 months.

I also wonder: "What's in the vial?" Just got my annual flu jab. The effect wasn't like years previously.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

The real endgame is for these shots to be part of childhood vaccination.

I wonder how many boosters those poor kids are gonna have to take. I just read Moderna's booster has been sped-up to 5 months.

I also wonder: "What's in the vial?" Just got my annual flu jab. The effect wasn't like years previously.

Probably mixed in a little bit of the rapidly expiring COVID vaccines... it's got to be millions of dosages.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Consider this.

When the data is released, will it have been two or three generations who will have been jabbed as part of their childhood immunisation schedule.

These cretins are malicious.

a reply to: Snarl

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Double post

edit on 7-1-2022 by Dalamax because: Dbl pst

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Breaking

NEW YORK CITY Covid-19 hospitalizations are made 50% higher than they really are, by the PEOPLE WHO MAKE MONEY FROM COVID-19. (Money from Govt, Money from Insurance Companies, Money from Pharmaceuticals, etc..)

Source: www.foxnews.com...

More evidence that Medical people in business and in government care more about making money, than they do about our health, or even their Democrat President of the United States.

They don't care how badly the headlines they make hurt the Biden administration, if those bad headlines generate more money for them and their organizations/companies. Selfish people don't mind being called traitors, so long as they get what they want.

edit on 1/7/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
More injected deliberate confusion and chaos again.

It's getting so every day now 🦧🦧

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Important Update:

Because part of me thinks this is the perfect time for him to cut bait, and proclaim he ended the COVID threat and if he doesn't and he continues this crap, either he does have money tied up in it, or worse he is really a puppet President.

Hopefully, he is just being hesitant but the numbers don't back his "DARK WINTER" ahead.

Here is how the shell of President Biden responded to the opinion of his (now terminated) health experts. I'll put what he said in print, because the video of him mumbling the words is excruciating.

This morning, Biden said, in response to a reporter's question...

“No, I don’t think COVID is here to stay. But having COVID in the environment here and in the world is probably here to stay."

“COVID as we’re dealing with it now is not here to stay. The normal doesn’t have to be.

We have so many more tools we developed, and we continue to develop, that can contain COVID and other strains of COVID,” the president added.
Source: thehill.com...

WHAT?

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT HE WANTS US TO KNOW???

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

edit on Fri Jan 7 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join