It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Khazakstan collapses president flees the country

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Welcome to the community!

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: anonentity

The protests could be backed by Western NED founded soros Organizations.
The uprising in Syria had failed. Are they now moving away to other countries?

and, in response to this

originally posted by: Lazarus Short My best friend was, while all this was going down, trying to catch a flight to KZ to be with his Kazakh wife. He spent endless hours in an airport in Istanbul, got his flight cancelled and in the end, he had to go back to the Turkish backwater town he had been living in. So was the uprising spontaneous, or was it A. America? B. China?

you added this:

Or were these protests and uprising founded by NED? the same people behind Libya, Syria? the Syrian uprising a western coup failed. Are they now targeting countries like Khazakstan or any countries near Russia with their last ditch efforts?

Based on a cursory read...
You're pretty good at this!

# 1526
edit on 6-1-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: join 1522

edit on 6-1-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: # 5

edit on 6-1-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I know the daily wage in Khazakstan is likley a lot lower than the UK,but at 0.41Euros per litre of petrol the Khazaks are paying 3 times LESS per litre than me in the UK.

Garages near me are at approx £1.44/1.72 Euros per litre.

The difference is,in Khazakstan they riot,burn the government out,loot the banks and mobs start arresting cops/army,
whereas in the UK we have a jolly good grumble about petrol prices over a nice cup of tea.

Makes me feel like a bit of a wuss TBF.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
surely the date isn't a coincide, seems to me russia is using what happened in dc as an excuse to invade, saying 'oh but i thought protesters are rioters and terrorists, what right do you have to condemn our actions against rioters' all while blaming 'external' forces to make themselves look justified and innocent. choosing today as an insult to our government for messing up Russian plans to incite rebellion in America.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
I know the daily wage in Khazakstan is likley a lot lower than the UK,but at 0.41Euros per litre of petrol the Khazaks are paying 3 times LESS per litre than me in the UK.

Garages near me are at approx £1.44/1.72 Euros per litre.

The difference is,in Khazakstan they riot,burn the government out,loot the banks and mobs start arresting cops/army,
whereas in the UK we have a jolly good grumble about petrol prices over a nice cup of tea.

Makes me feel like a bit of a wuss TBF.

Ha ha yes exactly
and we were nearing 1.50 a full up for derv the other week, yet the Kazacks start beheading people over 16 pence for LPG like WTYF is going on here in Blighty not there in Kazachs?

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

What's your source about this being about the Vax?

Western media has covered the protests in other nations as being about the Vax, so I'd be surprised to see them hide it about a nation no one is going to pay attention to (unless Russia does get involved).

The Canadian news last night was saying it was due to “fuel prices”.

I know that the media admits that some demonstrations are due to mandates but I’m not sure that they have ever admitted to a government being overthrown because of mandates.

Here are some fuel prices over there. Hardly an issue of the scope that would warrant overthrowing a government though.

www.globalpetrolprices.com...

www.euronews.com...

Not completely sure but I believe they tried to lower natural gas prices and the citizens we not having it at all, after jacking up petroleum prices.

That said can you imagine living under the same party rule for 30 years?

Reading between the lines it’s possible that it has something to do with mandates but who knows?

www.theguardian.com...

“What are the protesters angry about?
The protests started at the weekend and were sparked by rising fuel prices in the west of the country. They quickly spread to encompass other regions and turned into a general protest against corruption, poverty and inequality. Protesters are angry with Tokayev and benefactor Nursultan Nazarbayev, who ruled Kazakhstan between independence in 1991 and 2019 and has remained powerful behind the scenes.“

As for being under the same rule for 30 years, it kind of feels that way here in Canada but they change their names every few years!

Not quite Kazakhstan though. (Yet)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Its got sod all to do with vaccines! Its to do with rising fuel prices corruption etc and the continued rule by the ex President behind the scenes. Russian paratroopers have already landed as a "peacekeeping" force. Honestly when did ATS just blindly spout such nonsense without research?

Your research sounds like a news report.

Do you have anything else for your sources?

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
surely the date isn't a coincide, seems to me russia is using what happened in dc as an excuse to invade, saying 'oh but i thought protesters are rioters and terrorists, what right do you have to condemn our actions against rioters' all while blaming 'external' forces to make themselves look justified and innocent. choosing today as an insult to our government for messing up Russian plans to incite rebellion in America.

Other than that I just endured a, what, half an hour of the most sullen media scripted
nwo-friendly absolute inversions of recent history, a double downing of lies,
slurred out like impotent venom in an empty room,
that clings like slime...which doubling down likely provoked a flash saturation point
amongst a single homegrown movement against totalitarianism the likes of which we have only begun to see,
an ocean and one half distant, routing a government as swiftly as they took Ceausescu, and that Pfizer
probably won't be looking to manufacture in Kazakhstan any time soon...this date simply exposes more media lies
and traitorous government involvement at the Capitol building psy op.

The only time one can never
take hands off the wheel
is in a storm.
Psy ops never stop psy opping.
Not even when they are on the run.
They will double down
or die trying.

# 1527

edit on 6-1-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: the coup is so last year. One year ago to this day.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

So was the uprising spontaneous, or was it

A. America?

B. China?

🤔🏹🎯

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Why do we think it was "A" country? The idea of a person's country is still very new in the history of mankind and civilization.

In the past it was factions that were the driving cause of issues dealt with by organized territories. This might be nothing more than a faction without boarders trying to take control of a city or a resource.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
We will have to interview Viktor Navorski in 9 months when he gets out of the Terminal at JFK unless Borat Sagdiyev is on tour again
edit on 6-1-2022 by sraven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I see this as one of two things;

1) legit People Uprising against covid /fuel incompetence

2) Putin trolls destabilizing so he can come in and 'help'.

shame we can't rely on the news media. I do think I'll scan Reuters, they seem to have a good international bureau.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
www.reuters.com...

Reuters says, energy price jumps,

The uprising began as protests in oil-rich western regions against the removal of state price caps on New Year's Day for butane and propane, which are often referred to as 'road fuels for the poor' due to their low cost.

The reform, aimed at easing oil shortages, quickly backfired as prices more than doubled. The protests spread, tapping into a wider sense of discontent over endemic state corruption, income inequality and economic hardships that have all been compounded by the coronavirus pandemic.

and years of repression (as per Amnesty International)

Amnesty International said this week's protests were a result of the authorities' "widespread repression of basic human rights" and it called for the release of all those arbitrarily detained and for investigations of past state abuses.

"For years, the government has relentlessly persecuted peaceful dissent, leaving the Kazakhstani people in a state of agitation and despair," Marie Struthers, Amnesty's Director for Eastern Europe and Central Asia, said.

I wonder if anyone outside there *really* knows whats going on.
hope they get it resolved. I hate the thought of those poor country people freezing.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I think there are foreign agent provocateurs involved you had cctv cameras taken down,armouries raided,military tactics against police,something professionals organize ordinary citizens just show up take selfies then get tear gassed

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

edit on Thu Jan 6 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Mexico had a single party on top for 70.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

So was the uprising spontaneous, or was it

A. America?

B. China?

🤔🏹🎯

russia, possibly with biden family assistance.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff
When i look at this in the lense of a global chessboard, it kind of appears as an attempt to stretch Russia thin on it's own borders, possibly to redirect resources away from the Ukraine border. The killing off of the internet would make it more difficult for foreign belligerents to capitalise on existing civil strife and coordinate their domestic assets as has been done with impunity in most of the world's flashpoints over the last decade.

Let's not forget also that Iranian militias have been attacking the US forces at ain al Asad air base for three days straight now with drones. Our systems have defended successfully against these threats each time, as the videos in the link will demonstrate.

When you look at these actions as part of the growing world war, it makes more sense. Expect Ukraine conflict to get much hotter this month. The UK has been stating it is ready to evacuate it's troops from Ukraine (to Poland) in the event of a Russian invasion, while just recently also saying such a scenario would be a costly strategic mistake, with a severe cost.

So it is as I have speculated all along, the COVID script is nothing more than a distraction to the growing world war.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Spam
edit on 1/7/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

, it kind of appears as an attempt to stretch Russia thin on it's own borders, possibly to redirect resources away from the Ukraine border.

Exactly. Additionally, someone needs to control the pipelines that cross Kazakhstan. Next stop: Uzbekistan, plus some terrorist attacks in Moscow. The usual game.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

What's your source about this being about the Vax?

Western media has covered the protests in other nations as being about the Vax, so I'd be surprised to see them hide it about a nation no one is going to pay attention to (unless Russia does get involved).

The Canadian news last night was saying it was due to “fuel prices”.

I know that the media admits that some demonstrations are due to mandates but I’m not sure that they have ever admitted to a government being overthrown because of mandates.

Here are some fuel prices over there. Hardly an issue of the scope that would warrant overthrowing a government though.

We're paying more than twice that in Australia: www.globalpetrolprices.com...

Guess it's time to overthrow the government lol... I'm going to go out on a limb and say there's much more to this than the price of fuel and natural gas.
edit on 7/1/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join