It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Calendar September 2022

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Background

1000 Days to 2012 – 7 Baktuns of Timeship Earth 2013
“The ancient Mongolians considered the man who ruled 1,000, 10,000, 1,000,000 and 1,000,000,000 people as the King
. That is why the remaining 1000 days until the 21 December 2012 is very important to mankind. … In the ancient Mongolian calendar, 1000 days is one cycle of the universe, which can hold the force of the Eternal Blue Heaven. This number can completely decide the world protection from the disaster of mankind’s civilization…”

Erdenechimeg Ish, The Secret of Mayan Calendar is Revealed (2010) www.originalmongol.mn
lawoftime.org...
According to the Mayan calendar, the world began on August 11, 3114 BCE. According to the Julian calendar, this date is September 6, 3114 BCE.
12/8/2019 Space Ship Borisov + 1000 Days = 9/3/2022 (as reported, alleged account of the Mayan Time Ship)
1. 9/13/2021 An Object Strikes Planet Jupiter
2. 9/3/2022 One Year Later, Son of Man on Jupiter (TOYNBEE IDEA)
The cycle ends on December 21, 2012, in the Gregorian calendar or June 21, 2020, as per the Julian Calendar.

1. June 3rd, 2010, something hit Jupiter
2. June 2012, Transit of Venus

(the Ancient Mayans, viewed the Transit of Venus, or the Eclipse of the Moon, as the PLANET NIBIRU, its an object that is present, because the RINGS/RAINBOW AROUND OUR PLANET IS NOT because of the negative human dirth charge)

(we want you to understand in simple terms:::::::::::::::::::::we are not performing a work of calculation, or theory.............the mayan creation date, and mayan date of completion, was referenced against the 13th baktun's true date, in the deviation with the julian calendar.................WHICH IS................legal evidence from PLANET JUPITER.................FROM PLANET JUPITER..............a year or so before or after the annual cycle of venus, either 8 or so years................which is to say according to prophecy 1000 days from the last space ship observation)

That means everything this year will be resolved Soon (the mayan calendar as a centering date is, accurate, but, the argument is completed already, which is from the last pass of the space ship and 1000 days according to mayan prophecy) (the centering date of earth's sun, jupiter's sun, or sirius sun.........with emphasis on jupiter as we've said)
edit on 5-1-2022 by modobe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: modobe

I’m sure I’ve read this thread before ?
You’ve been here before haven’t you ?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Giorgio, is that you?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I thought their calendar just sort of stopped counting in 2012?

Isn't that why the end of the world was in 2012?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I think that the mistake that many people made was that the conclusion of the Mayan calendar was doom and the end of the world. For example Terrence McKenna described 2012 as the beginning of a time period which expressed maximum novelty. A peak of novelty on the timeline. I'm sure he described time as being cyclic and could be expressed as a spiral. Modern society in general have become death conscious and so they look for endings. The Vedic descriptions of yuga time periods have periods of ascension and descension between the 4 principal yugas. I found it interesting that this iron age or Kali yuga ends on 2025 and that that date is outlined by the W.E.F and cohorts as their target date for societal reset with a focus on climate change. Study of past yuga periods depict extreme climatic and geological disturbances at the end of all yugas.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
So....the world ends again- this year- for realze?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Im hoping this means no more telemarketers calling trying to sell me an extended car warranty!

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I too can hold the force of the eternal blue heaven. I mean if someone would hand it to me or point me to it.

However, I'm not always a smartass and believe in intellectual curiosity and...7 people flagged this so far(?!) so maybe it's just me not understanding and there's more here than I can grasp without help? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I thought their calendar just sort of stopped counting in 2012?

Isn't that why the end of the world was in 2012?

Yeah, but an extension was applied for and approved. It was only for ten years though. Someone needs to apply for another extension because the guy who did it last time got all paranoid from Covid and is now so high on legal pot now that he can't fill out the necessary paperwork anymore.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: modobe
Background

1000 Days to 2012 – 7 Baktuns of Timeship Earth 2013
“The ancient Mongolians considered the man who ruled 1,000, 10,000, 1,000,000 and 1,000,000,000 people as the King
. That is why the remaining 1000 days until the 21 December 2012 is very important to mankind. … In the ancient Mongolian calendar, 1000 days is one cycle of the universe, which can hold the force of the Eternal Blue Heaven. This number can completely decide the world protection from the disaster of mankind’s civilization…”

Erdenechimeg Ish, The Secret of Mayan Calendar is Revealed (2010) www.originalmongol.mn
lawoftime.org...
According to the Mayan calendar, the world began on August 11, 3114 BCE. According to the Julian calendar, this date is September 6, 3114 BCE.
12/8/2019 Space Ship Borisov + 1000 Days = 9/3/2022 (as reported, alleged account of the Mayan Time Ship)
1. 9/13/2021 An Object Strikes Planet Jupiter
2. 9/3/2022 One Year Later, Son of Man on Jupiter (TOYNBEE IDEA)
The cycle ends on December 21, 2012, in the Gregorian calendar or June 21, 2020, as per the Julian Calendar.

1. June 3rd, 2010, something hit Jupiter
2. June 2012, Transit of Venus

(the Ancient Mayans, viewed the Transit of Venus, or the Eclipse of the Moon, as the PLANET NIBIRU, its an object that is present, because the RINGS/RAINBOW AROUND OUR PLANET IS NOT because of the negative human dirth charge)

(we want you to understand in simple terms:::::::::::::::::::::we are not performing a work of calculation, or theory.............the mayan creation date, and mayan date of completion, was referenced against the 13th baktun's true date, in the deviation with the julian calendar.................WHICH IS................legal evidence from PLANET JUPITER.................FROM PLANET JUPITER..............a year or so before or after the annual cycle of venus, either 8 or so years................which is to say according to prophecy 1000 days from the last space ship observation)

That means everything this year will be resolved Soon (the mayan calendar as a centering date is, accurate, but, the argument is completed already, which is from the last pass of the space ship and 1000 days according to mayan prophecy) (the centering date of earth's sun, jupiter's sun, or sirius sun.........with emphasis on jupiter as we've said)

S&F👍🏼

Welcome to ATS?
edit on 5-1-2022 by Bigburgh because: I wonder what my parents did to fight boredom before the internet. I asked my eighteen brothers and sisters but they didn’t have any idea either.

edit on 5-1-2022 by Bigburgh because: “Dad, can you explain to me what a solar eclipse is?” No sun.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Could someone please translate the logic of the host here? That was all gibberish. You talk about the mayan calendar and start naming a bunch of random non mayan correlations.

I'm sure a random guy figured out what multiple PHD's couldn't.
. Look... Just translate the gibberish and people might take you seriously. But seeing 2012 is long gone I am for sure a skeptic.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Owe me a new keyboard......hahahahah!

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Please delete
edit on 6-1-2022 by Gapkid2020 because: Wrong reply button

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: HilterDayon
a reply to: lordcomac

I think that the mistake that many people made was that the conclusion of the Mayan calendar was doom and the end of the world. For example Terrence McKenna described 2012 as the beginning of a time period which expressed maximum novelty. A peak of novelty on the timeline. I'm sure he described time as being cyclic and could be expressed as a spiral. Modern society in general have become death conscious and so they look for endings. The Vedic descriptions of yuga time periods have periods of ascension and descension between the 4 principal yugas. I found it interesting that this iron age or Kali yuga ends on 2025 and that that date is outlined by the W.E.F and cohorts as their target date for societal reset with a focus on climate change. Study of past yuga periods depict extreme climatic and geological disturbances at the end of all yugas.

Keep going about that Yuga stuff, very interesting. I heard Sadhguru mentioned it but didn't get much further. He mentioned some distant bigger star that our own solar system cycles around. This is more interesting than the 2012 bs

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Venus made her last transit in 2012 then began a 8 year cycle to 2020,. 2020 monoliths appearing around the world and the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn. 2021 Venus just got a 80,000 year cycle special delivery, comet Leonard. On the 8th of January Venus goes into inferior conjunction..

888 the Angel number..

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
and SOC Fraud
I'm so damned tired of these people calling.
i Predict that the SHTF sometime lol

originally posted by: BadRandy217
Im hoping this means no more telemarketers calling trying to sell me an extended car warranty!

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BadRandy217

OH!...setting up auto dialer to sell apocalypse insurance...
edit on 64amThursday5150 by jwal5150 because: oops

edit on 64amThursday5150 by jwal5150 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccultMind2021
Could someone please translate the logic of the host here? That was all gibberish. You talk about the mayan calendar and start naming a bunch of random non mayan correlations.

I'm sure a random guy figured out what multiple PHD's couldn't.
. Look... Just translate the gibberish and people might take you seriously. But seeing 2012 is long gone I am for sure a skeptic.

(Translating, Argument, Thanks) (Simplifying Argument Thanks)

Over the centuries since its introduction in 45 BCE, the Julian calendar had gradually drifted away from astronomical events like the vernal equinox and the winter solstice. To make up for this error and get the calendar back in sync with the astronomical seasons, a number of days had to be dropped when the Gregorian calendar was adopted.

In North America, for example, the month of September 1752 had only 19 days, as the day count went straight from September 2 to September 14
www.timeanddate.com...

9/3/2022 = 1000 Days from Space Ship Borisov
9/13/2021 = Object Strikes Planet Jupiter

This is Within the 14 Day Observation in September from Fatima's Prophecy as recorded in Bulgraia, Estonia, Russia in 1917.............
This is a Natural "De-Syncing Issue" in Julian Calendar also................so the Mayan Creation and End Dates when Expressed in Julian, record the events on the Planet Jupiter (sun), which should report the mayan calendar's co-relation to the galactic center under the gregorian (earth's sun)
(the argument for gregorian is for earth's sun..............the argument for julian calendar is for jupiter's sun..............everything will be resolved soon)

(the mayan calendar's intended conclusion is for Jupiter's Sun, referenced against the deviation or de-syncing of the Julian Calendar...........that means september of this year)

(thinking ?)

(9/3/2022 to 9/13/2022)
The Popol Vuh describes the first three creations that the gods failed in making and the creation of the successful fourth world where men were placed. In the Maya Long Count, the previous creation ended at the end of a 13th bʼakʼtun.

The previous creation ended on a Long Count of 12.19.19.17.19. Another 12.19.19.17.19 occurred on December 20, 2012 (Gregorian Calendar), followed by the start of the 14th bʼakʼtun, 13.0.0.0.0, on December 21, 2012.[f] There are only two references to the current creation's 13th bʼakʼtun in the fragmentary Mayan corpus: Tortuguero Monument 6, part of a ruler's inscription and the recently discovered La Corona Hieroglyphic Stairway 2, Block V.[56] (edit, September 6 is Julian Creation Date Deviation, or Projection End for Planet Jupiter)
en.wikipedia.org...

1917 Fatima Prophecy that marked 13 Days desyncing from the Julian to Gregorian Calendar (the final length to 13.0.0.0 Baktun, New Age)

From 2100 A.D. (when the Desyncing of the Julian Calendar reaches 14 Days or the 14th Baktun, mayan baktun 0 to 13)

79 Years before 2100 A.D. is reached "AN OBJECT WILL STRIKE PLANET JUPITER", which is in 2021 A.D. (as we've stated)
This is 1000 Days from Space Ship Borisov, or 1 year after this event, so that 9/3/2022 is the Correct Answer/Reply.
(correct answer and reply).
edit on 6-1-2022 by modobe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Any chance of putting this into plain simple English that we can understand without jumping through all sorts of hoops to understand your cryptic messages?

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: nolabel

Any chance of putting this into plain simple English that we can understand without jumping through all sorts of hoops to understand your cryptic messages?

(We Estimate that, the mayan calendar was solved including its conclusion, and presented at a face value or when 12/21/2012 was solved, which began the reaction, the corresponding reaction was also calculated against, and resolved in the eyes of the person originally translating the material)

(they believed, this solar system, was originally a binary sun system, like the binary sun system of sirius A+B.............our solar system was originally with this earth's sun and jupiter)

(the believe, the original position of our binary suns..............would have a reaction in an unspecified amount of time, which began on 12/21/2012................and this reation between earth and jupiter, would signify the original location..............and mark the new age..............because their is an ancient conflict of theology, that some say now not living that "nibiru" is concealed by human dirth charge, but that "nibiru" is or was the location of our original binary suns)

(Response Reply)

Halley's Comet 1910..........then the Julian Calendar is is, officially "de-synced", by 13 Days, which was 7 Years After this Event, with the Fatima Prophecy in 1917...............then this follows our discussion of "Earth's Sun Gregorian" to "Jupiter's Sun Julian", but first the "de-sync" had to reach 13 Days.

The General Theory is 10 Years for "Nibiru" (which was the FIRST AND ORIGINAL "de-syncing of the gregorian to julian calendar in days", WAS 10 DAYS, when first calculated, after said events, as we've said)
Jupiter Strike and 1994, to 2004 Venus Transit, 10 years, (some believe that Nibiru is earth's rainbow and is concealed by human dirth charge)

Earth 12/21/2012 to Jupiber 9/3/2022, 10 years, (others believe earth and jupiter were originally binary suns in our solar system, and they will SYNC UP IN EFFECT, at the location known as NIBIRU in our solar system)

(the common comet elenin bill, shows the intelligence behind the claim, but in reality, the son of man under joseph, in the new testament, is entitled to wives and a family, and humanity can not stand in the way of that, he will have to decide) (the son of man in the new testament is life and resurrection............nostradamus believed, that he, whoever he is, would resurrect him and his family in the last days, and so that Nostradamus is largely only speaking to this person whoever he is)

(everything will be resolved this year, most likely)
edit on 6-1-2022 by modobe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join