It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hy-Vee Shoppers Who Want to Defund the Police Angry When Store Debuts Its Own Armed Security

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   

"As part of its ongoing efforts to ensure the health and safety of both its customers and employees, Hy-Vee is introducing its new Hy-Vee Retail Security team to retail stores across its eight-state region,” the company announced earlier this week.

"You just lost a customer” anti-Second Ammemdenet activist Rebecca Truszkowski announced on her Twitter account, the same account she’s previously used to support defunding the police.

S ource

These people want it like Europe or Australia, no guns period.
Do they really think that removing armed guards in banks will make them safer from being robbed?

edit on 1/3/2022 by Alien Abduct because: Added source

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The Progressive Liberals get more bat-sh__ insane every day .
It is said : "Be careful what you asked for , you may just get it."

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I know Hy-Vee in the Quad cities. Nice store and in nice areas of town. I guess shoplifting now is very bad there also.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Nothing cures liberalism like being a victim of violent crime. I hope she experiences the defund the police movement to its evevitable concussion

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Nothing cures liberalism like being a victim of violent crime. I hope she experiences the defund the police movement to its evevitable concussion

She probably lives in a gated community with everything delivered to her.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The kind of neighbor I would have to get one of those signs .
An arrow pointing their way saying :
"This property protected by Smith and Wesson . Go next door as they are gun control advocates"

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I pushed the ceo of hyvee and his wife out of a flood one time.
Nice guy. He hooked me up with a 200 gift card.
He wanted me to push his car with my jeep.
Nah man, it's a Mercedes, just put it in neutral dude.

edit on 1 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

It always makes me smile when the insane Liberals get triggered by common sense.
It’s time to defund Liberals.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I know Hy-Vee in the Quad cities. Nice store and in nice areas of town. I guess shoplifting now is very bad there also.

Yeah, we have them all over in DesMoines. They are doing a massive expansion across multiple states right now.

"Where there's a helpful smile, in every isle!"

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: Alien Abduct

It always makes me smile when the insane Liberals get triggered by common sense.
It’s time to defund Liberals.

Yep! Take them off of welfare, that will shut them up fast.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

She probably lives in a gated community with everything delivered to her.

Probably.

That, and/or she's the one who screams "Defund!", while expecting unlimited resources to instantly appear when she calls 911.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Yeah, we have them all over in DesMoines. They are doing a massive expansion across multiple states right now.

"Where there's a helpful smile, in every isle!"

In East Moline and Moline there were 2 there last time I was in town to visit. Rock Island I guess is like a ghetto these days. DesMoines I always thought was a nice Sunday ride to go to. Forgot the name of the small restaurant we'd go to. Food was home cooked.
Sadly, I left the place in 71 so many changes last visit I saw. I did notice an increase of foreign national doctors from all over the world though. Thought that was weird. I also think the Mississippi River these days is an open sewage river.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Removing Guns from the General Population will do one thing and one thing only .

Criminals will be the only ones left holding the guns , because they get there guns illegally .

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
staff edit
edit on Mon Jan 3 2022 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   

edit on 1/4/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22

It does smack of needing reminded manners & respect of personal belongings tend to ... disappear without any tangible consequences for breaking associated social rules.

All her # belong to us by that No Po-po mentality.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

"As part of its ongoing efforts to ensure the health and safety of both its customers and employees, Hy-Vee is introducing its new Hy-Vee Retail Security team to retail stores across its eight-state region,” the company announced earlier this week.

"You just lost a customer” anti-Second Ammemdenet activist Rebecca Truszkowski announced on her Twitter account, the same account she’s previously used to support defunding the police.

S ource

These people want it like Europe or Australia, no guns period.
Do they really think that removing armed guards in banks will make them safer from being robbed?

Don't forget China, Japan, much of africa not to mention a lot of the middle east that isn't currently at war.

The US is actually pretty unique when it comes to gun ownership.

I've been there and done that, and it's not actually so bad as nobody else has guns either.

That said, in the US you're going to have to prize my mosberg out of my cold dead hands. Too many crazy people around.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Then disarm them first.

Crack down on the illegal gun sales.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I have shopped at Hy-Vee for a long time growing up and when I moved to the Twin Cities they were not here. Within the last few years they have started to make their presence known and I know two of the store within 5 miles of me have had major security issues such as car jackings and theft. Then you have the major issues here with the big mass mobs looting stores. You can't blame Hy-Vee for wanting to protect their employees, customers, and inventory, I say good for them.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   
It's quite pathetic that we are at this point to be honest. I've shopped at several across my city and I they are nice stores with nice employees but everyone knows, once you start to get around that 900-1000pm timeframe, it can start to get sketch in there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join