It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy New Years 2022 ATS .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I'm surprised there are no News Years Post up yet

I'm Drunk , There is a girl up stairs in my bed I forget her name but Happy new years .

What is everyone's New Years resolution ??

Mine is to piss off as many Karens as I can

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Still have an hour to go... But Happy New Years!!

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Happy New year everyone.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   
6 hrs ago here so ' hello from 2022'

I'm from the future

originally posted by: SlapTheGinkels
Still have an hour to go... But Happy New Years!!

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Happy new year !… happy2022 …well at least it is here In Florida and also in New Orleans .California has another 2 hours to go …. My resolution is typical , to be back to my fitness level when I was 30 yrs old ,( and I was fit !! ) I am going to the Kentucky derby this May . Sitting in an owners box ! Big deal for me , and I want to show Off my dress !!! … I know it’s a typical resolution …I should ask for world peace and all … can I ask for 2 New Years resolution wishes ? … cheers !

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Still 2 hours to go here

My Dad turned 95 tonight

My sons are both snowed in in Northern Cali and Oregon. Our off grid cabin got 7 foot in a couple days. They had to do some tunneling. The truck is stuck down the road, and now there is someone else truck stuck behind it. They both have food and firewood

Im sitting here with 3 dogs, sippin champagne.

Its gonna be a Three Dog Night!

Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Happy New Year.

Praise to God in the highest.

abideandseek.com...

1. Live in Christ – 2 Corinthians 5: 17
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!”

2. Praise God – 1 Peter 1:3
“Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.”

3. Be New – Ephesians 4:22-24
“You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.”

4. Give Control To God – Jeremiah 29:11
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

5. Live For The Moment – James 4:13-15
“Now listen, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money.” Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. Instead, you ought to say, “If it is the Lord’s will, we will live and do this or that.”

6. Allow Growth – Hebrews 12:10-11
“They disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, in order that we may share in his holiness. No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.”

7. Be Heaven Minded – Revelation 21:5
“He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true. He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty, I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.”

The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever. Victory is ours through Jesus Christ. Through his blood on the cross and resurrection from the dead, we are set free from the corruption of the world and are children of God.

This year let us focus on being His children and fix our eyes on the inheritance he has prepared for us. What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived”— the things God has prepared for those who love him!

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Happy New Year all! I'm drunk as well a little bit anyway lol.
May 2022 bring us all freedom happiness health and peace.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Been 2022 for almost 15 hours here.

I was in bed by 10pm last night. Feels no different than yesterday. Except everything is on holiday still, which is annoying. No customer support. And I need people to yell at because their things aren't working.

Oh, McGowan cancelled New Years, really.. all thanks to 1 backpacker with a positive result. Ahhahahaha Hahahaha Hahaaaaahahaha... I'm so Merry!

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Happy New Year!

It was so funny, because I asked yesterday at this bar what happened at the annual staff party.
And these are all 20-somethings, and all the dudes are behind the bar, and all the gals are waitresses (don't want to know what happens in the kitchen).

But the staff party this week was cancelled.
Why?
Well, the manageress wanted all the guys to come dressed like females and vice-versa (that is all the females must dress like guys).
Then the staff basically revolted, yeah and this one barman already had this shirt made that reads: "Do not guess my gender"!

The clueless manageress however decided, it's her dress-code or nothing, so she cancelled the entire party!

edit on 1-1-2022 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Happy New Years, all!

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Happy New Year!!!!🎆!!!

May 2022 be the year of

No More Rona!!!

Drinks are on me!!!: cheers:

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Thank you for posting

Happy New year!!

edit on 1-1-2022 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2022 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Happy New Year...

I've still got about 57 minutes to go

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Merry New Year!

Edit: thought about it. Eat More Carbs....And Cheeses.....and try more different types of food!!

Edit: Ball drops in vegas in 45 mins *Snickers*😂😂😂😂😂😂

Live cam.

edit on 1-1-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyAnonymous

Happy New Year...

I've still got about 57 minutes to go

West coast Johnny

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Many blessings to all of you; and may your heart glow with forgiveness and love.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/1/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Happy New Year!

Let's hope (pray even) that 2022 is better than 2021 (and 2020)!

I don't think I could do another 2021 over again!

SEE YA, 2021 !! **sticks out tongue, puts thumb on nose and wiggles fingers, makes offensive farting sound** (sums up 2021 in one gesture).

edit on 1/1/2022 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Happy New Year!

Let's hope (pray even) that 2022 is better than 2021 (and 2020)!

I don't think I could do another 2021 over again!

SEE YA, 2021 !! **sticks out tongue, puts thumb on nose and wiggles fingers, makes offensive farting sound** (sums up 2021 in one gesture).

This was my 2021

if 2022 starts acting up... I'm busting out the Nebelwerfer!

Happy New Year FlyingClayDisk

👍🏼☺

top topics

<<   2 >>

join