It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Toxicity by Batch

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I was not aware of this, but there are people tracking the toxicity of mRNA vaccine batches (lot codes). There seems to be a difference between batches, and that may also indicate a difference in mechanism of action.
How Bad Is My Covid Vaccine Batch?

Possibly trying to spread out illnesses to provide plausible deniability with regard to the vaccines? If so, then a control group of unvaccinated people would show a correlation with the vaccines. Is this why they want everyone vaxxed?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It looks like a lot of the serious effects are related to batch numbers. I did notice too that the people with serious events outside the USA are reporting them more, so there is a problem here with the reports being downplayed in America, people aren't smart enough to equate a death or condition that arises after the vaccine or maybe the doctors are just telling the patients it is not related even there is no evidence to prove it is not related to the vaccine. Coverups happen all the time with these kinds of things, doctors and healthcare professionals do not want their patients thinking the medicines they prescribe are bad, so they tell the person having a reaction that their condition is getting worse and they need more medicines when it is in fact that they are intolerant to the medicine that made them need more medical treatments.

It has been that way for a long time and only half the doctors do that, but ones that come right out and tell you you are allergic or intolerant and change the medicine are pretty rare. They prescribe what they are told to prescribe but rarely do they spend the time in that fifteen minute appointment trying to figure out which medication is causing the problem. You don't even get enough time to talk to your doctor so that he could tell if it is effecting you, appointments are way to short, if they saw that the medicine was effecting your thinking, they would consider switching it...but no time to talk to you, it is just a question then them typing into the computer and repeating a new question the computers ask the answer to.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Both my first and second doses were Moderna "21A" lots; supposedly among the most "toxic" of the batches with 1780+ adverse reactions.

I have had no adverse side-effects to date, even though I've also had the booster (different dosage, so, of course, different lot).

I also note that the linked website(s), although purport to expose the alarmingly "high" number of adverse side-effects being reported, fail to contextualize that data in relation to the overall number of doses administered.

An omission can sometimes be as telling as a lie.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I know someone who had a bad batch and had an aortic dissection.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

For what I have read around in the net, this batches are not a mistake in doses is all part of the experimentation in human subject agenda.

This one of the reasons why some people get horrible side effects and even death after the jab while others have not problems or just mild side effects.

Is also a reason why CDC is tracking every single person that gets the jab.

People just do not take the time to really understand what is going on.

The pharma cannot kill or make too many sick with side effects from the jab to be too obvious, plain and simple.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I know someone who had a bad batch and had an aortic dissection.

The Vaccines are causing more hospitalizations than the Covid-19 disease.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Liberal Americans did not trust the mean, evil, greedy, pharmaceutical companies until Trump threatened them.

Then, they were/are willing to die from Covid vaccines, if the pharmaceuticals have some "innocent" batch problems.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

you could be right - The COVID-19 Inoculations More Harm Than Good

with the differences between the vaccinated and the unvaccinated being .006 risk of getting a symptom. Don't see the risk is worth it myself

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

For what I have read around in the net, this batches are not a mistake in doses is all part of the experimentation in human subject agenda.

That's a good point. They could be using titration to identify dosing quantities. It would be sad if someone died just to establish an LD50.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

This one of the reasons why some people get horrible side effects and even death after the jab while others have not problems or just mild side effects.

The pharma cannot kill or make too many sick with side effects from the jab to be too obvious, plain and simple.

Could explain your post in a bit more detail?

Either a "batch" (lot) is toxic, in which case everyone receiving a dose from said batch will be adversely affected, or the dosage is being incorrectly calculated for each dose administered mm resulting in both adverse and non-adverse effects from the same batch lots.

As I stated in my response to th OP, the first possibility does not seem to be the case since I suffered no adverse side-effects from what is claimed to be one of the most "toxic" of the Moderna lots.

For the second hypothesis to be correct, it would mean that individual Healthcare providers, acting either on their own, or in concert are choosing to over, or under dose, their patients; essentially choosing, individually, who is to survive and who is to quite possibly die.

So this whole idea of "toxic batches" is either another load of "hooey"; or your doctor is deciding whether or not you deserve to live.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

As I stated in my response to th OP, the first possibility does not seem to be the case since I suffered no adverse side-effects from what is claimed to be one of the most "toxic" of the Moderna lots.

Yet.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

When the jabs started some nurses noticed the difference in the doses and numbers in the vials, I will keep it for now as an opinion, as I have to dig to get the article is been a while, I am not sure if the nurses were from Europe or the US.

My opinion is that is not a mistake on toxicity, but is part of the experimentation agenda.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Think that this done by pharma and the doctors just turn a blind eye to it, they just giving the jabs, like when the centers were opened to offer the jabs on drive by, many of those injecting were no even nurses or doctors but just helpers.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

When should I expect them, then?

I have annual check-ups, I'd like to give my doctor a heads-up on what to expect.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

When the jabs started some nurses noticed the difference in the doses and numbers in the vials, I will keep it for now as an opinion, as I have to dig to get the article is been a while, I am not sure if the nurses were from Europe or the US.

My opinion is that is not a mistake on toxicity, but is part of the experimentation agenda.

Maybe some come with symbiotes like Teal'c had, and the others came with symbiotes like Venom.

Sorry for being silly, but I could not resist.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I have annual check-ups, I'd like to give my doctor a heads-up on what to expect.

Pretty sure you're trolling, but it could take years. Cancer rates are astronomical already. But if something happens to you, how will you know to blame the vaccine?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Pretty sure you're trolling, but it could take years. Cancer rates are astronomical already. But if something happens to you, how will you know to blame the vaccine?

I imagine it would depend on what "happens" to me.

Then again, if "it could take years" as you say, how we know not to blame the vaccine?

Are suggesting that all illness and medical conditions that develop henceforth be tied to these vaccines?

Isn't that just as baseless and irrational?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Our rural area was given a large batch of vaccines to inoculate patients in assisted living, staff and pharmacy workers. That batch would yield a lot of data for the different age groups; they could find out how strong a dose was harmful to the compromised individuals.
It's possible that different batches had varying strengths, I suppose. I have no idea what I'm talking about as far as the realm of scientific possibilities; just thinking out loud.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

The cancer linked to the jabs will be in the liver, as the liver is the filter of the blood, the pancreas and liver will be affected first, with enzyme levels too high.

I will be watching the stats on liver cancer in the future, my mother died of liver cancer in October, liver cancer is usually a dead sentence once is found, usually is too late.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well my formally healthy 72 yr old mom 7 months removed from 2 Moderna jabs has liver and colon cancer. Just found out. I asked her for her vax details. Sad we all are just lab rats..well not me..pureblood here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join