It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Political Finance Reporter for CNBC, Brian Schwartz work for a Hostile Foreign Entity ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
So today I went to my email which is ATT - Yahoo. They also bombard you with left wing stories much of which appears to be false and misleading. Today I came across this [see link]

Pro-Trump lawyer says his plantations were go-to spots for those aiming to overturn the 2020 election

Why I was interested is because I live in South Carolina. Then the article mentions this:

Multiple state and federal officials, including former Trump Attorney General Bill Barr, have said that there was no widespread voter fraud during the 2020 election. Wood's move to reveal details about election conspiracy theorists using his property comes after The Daily Beast reported on a growing feud between Wood, Flynn and Powell.

Well a US Federal Grand Jury says otherwise as the FBI has issued a warrant for the arrest of two Iranians. It also mentions across several states. That's widespread:

According to court documents, Seyyed Mohammad Hosein Musa Kazemi (سید محمد حسین موسی کاظمی), aka Mohammad Hosein Musa Kazem, aka Hosein Zamani, 24, and Sajjad Kashian (سجاد کاشیان), aka Kiarash Nabavi, 27, both of Iran, obtained confidential U.S. voter information from at least one state election website; sent threatening email messages to intimidate and interfere with voters; created and disseminated a video containing disinformation about purported election infrastructure vulnerabilities; attempted to access, without authorization, several states’ voting-related websites; and successfully gained unauthorized access to a U.S. media company’s computer network that, if not for successful FBI and victim company efforts to mitigate, would have provided the conspirators another vehicle to disseminate false claims after the election.

wo Iranian Nationals Charged for Cyber-Enabled Disinformation and Threat Campaign Designed to Influence the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election

So what about this. A $10 MILLION dollar reward isn't chump change:

WANTED by the FBI / IRANIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2020 U.S. ELECTIONS

Reward: The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $10 million for information on or about the activities of Seyyed Mohammad Hosein Musa Kazemi and Sajjad Kashian.

Details: On October 20, 2021, a grand jury in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York indicted SEYYED MOHAMMAD HOSEIN MUSA KAZEMI, also known as "Mohammad Hosein Musa Kazem", and "Hosein Zamani", and SAJJAD KASHIAN, also known as “Kiarash Nabavi”, for, among other things, computer intrusion, voter intimidation, and interstate threat offenses, for their alleged participation in a multi-faceted campaign aimed at influencing and interfering with the United States 2020 Presidential Election. In connection with this campaign, the defendants allegedly obtained United States voter information from at least one state election website, sent threatening voter email messages to intimidate voters, crafted and disseminated disinformation pertaining to the election and election security, and accessed, and attempted to access, without authorization, the computer systems of several online United States media entities and states. This occurred from at least in or about August of 2020, to at least in or about November of 2020.

Kazemi is described as an Iranian male born on June 18, 1997. He is between 5'5" and 6'0" tall, 180 to 185 pounds, with dark brown hair and brown eyes. Kashian is described as an Iranian male born on September 17, 1994. He is between 5'5" and 6'0" tall, 130 to 140 pounds, with dark brown hair and brown eyes.

In lieu of the above action by a US Grand Jury and subsequent action by the FBI, what is Political Finance Reporter for CNBC, Brian Schwartz up to here?

edit on 31-12-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 31-12-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 31-12-2021 by Waterglass because: rewrite

edit on 31-12-2021 by Waterglass because: link

edit on 31-12-2021 by Waterglass because: link again

edit on 31-12-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
From the looks of the article, it's someone who wants his/her readers to know water is wet.
lawyers worked together on the case they were trying to bring to court. Shocker!

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You seem to miss my entire point. This guy is pushing slavery and that NO election fraud existed in the face of a Grand Jury Indictment and an ACTIVE FBI warrant of two still on the run. Sheet always starts at the bottom, not up when it comes to Federal investigations. These two could name many others, possibly USA mover and shakers.

They aren't the tip of the iceberg, they are at the base of it.

So why is this reporter attempting to smear and discredit a fact?

edit on 31-12-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

their crimes seem to remain abstract. What did they do and how many votes were effected by their actions? I'm not trying to give anyone a pass here, but it's imperative that we discuss factual facts, not confirmation bias. the charge was widespread fraud. Does their crimes fall into that category?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

their crimes seem to remain abstract
a reply to: network dude

How would you know that? $10 million isn't abstract.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Cool it with the Anti-Semitism man....or I might have to report you to the ADL

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

their crimes seem to remain abstract. What did they do and how many votes were effected by their actions? I'm not trying to give anyone a pass here, but it's imperative that we discuss factual facts, not confirmation bias. the charge was widespread fraud. Does their crimes fall into that category?

No, the alleged crimes are not “abstract”. The grand jury indicted the two “for, among other things, computer intrusion, voter intimidation, and interstate threat offenses…”. Each of those 3 descriptions points to a specific crime that is defined in the criminal code. A grand jury cannot bring charges for a nebulous or abstract behavior. They can only refer charges for a specific, named individual breaking a specific, numbered criminal code, by means of identifiable and provable behavior on the part of that individual.

No, the alleged crimes do not amount to voter fraud. Voter fraud occurs when someone deliberately submits a ballot that they aren’t legally entitled to submit. There is no evidence here that these two Iranian nationals caused even one ballot to be submitted fraudulently, much less in a widespread way. They were trying to get some number of legal voters to vote for a certain candidate by means of persuasion with propaganda and disinformation. This is exactly the same game plan that the Russians used in the 2016 election, but on a smaller scale. The Russians were never accused of voter fraud; they were accused of crimes very similar to these guys. The similarity of this game to the 2016 Russian plan and the 10 million dollar reward is why I suspect these two Iranians are actually agents of the Iranian government.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I don't know what their crimes were. that is the abstract part.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Lin Wood was debunked as an anti-Trump paid agent.

MSM STILL publishes lie after lie 🤣🤣🤣

They're keeping the repairs on the corral fences and gates🤣🤣🤣

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Does Brian Schwartz work for a hostile foreign entity? No, he works for CNBC, which is a hostile domestic entity.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
They all work for a hostile foreign entity.

The media. The entire Biden administration. Most state and many local politicians. Hell, i even suspect if of Donald Trump.

The ones who haven't been bought off are compromised and have been blackmailed.

All of them!

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
Does Brian Schwartz work for a hostile foreign entity? No, he works for CNBC, which is a hostile domestic entity.

Which is in cahoots with a hostile foreign entity.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Which is in cahoots with a hostile foreign entity.

Nice! I like that

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Nice!

top topics

join