It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypersonic weapons tests as bait

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Seeing as how the history of UFO/UAP sightings is riff with seeming interest by these objects in various past weapons tests, I see no reason for this trend to not continue.
From early rocket tests at White Sands, to the reported interest in nuclear tests and middle silo incursions in the 50’s and 60’s,
the reports continued.
I see no reason why this trend won’t continue.
Hypersonic weapons are a game changer in the delicate nuclear MAD balance. I would expect interest to be shown for these tests.
Therefore why not use the tests and be ready and waiting….

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Pokenaut

So far advanced...that prob doesn't matter to them. A million yrs ahead?

We are babies doing what babies do. Maybe they are waiting for us to catch up?

Get their attention? Hardly. They've been here

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I talked to someone that knows about the hypersonic missile tests, says it’s basically on a ten mile track, says by the time its launched they are already slowing it down, that’s how fast it is. And on the white sands after all these years. Big push on it after chyna has them operational supposedly.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Pokenaut

Have to remeber moat of us are 1-30 years behind what we really have

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
If you are talking about nuts and bolts ET craft then I suspect that the ability to travel light years would be accompanied by the ability to remotely observe. That being the case any appearance at a weapons test or facility would seem to be deliberate - for whatever purpose.

Likewise for any non ETH explanation for the phenomenon - any appearance indicates a degree of knowledge in advance. The means of gaining that knowledge by itself negating the need to actually observe in real time.

But what would be ready and waiting to do - attempt to track, observe and record or do you mean take some kind of aggressive action ?

Either way I believe as the appearance would be deliberate and controlled all potential scenarios would be covered but as a starter the idea of a trap is intriguing and if the phenomenon is mechanical in nature there might be something in it, aside from the paradox of the knowledge in advance issue.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Why are half the replies here from folks that don’t seem to grasp that UFOs have a long history of interest in weapons tests?
Don’t pretend you “know” the “truth”. Just deal with what has been observed.
Hell, I bet the military is already thinking along these lines and have monitoring systems in place.
How often can we predict when and where a UFO might show up?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
While they may be interested, there is no "bait" about it. If they want to watch, they will. Hypersonics aren't "all that". It's much less of a thing than say nukes. It's just a very strategic shift in weapons than destruction -- and more about just being able to hit things far away with more speed and precision rather than any shift in devastation. Think knocking out very large and key assets (major sensors, bases of operations, ships, bridges, infrastructure, etc.) with little that one can do about it. Nukes affect the fabric of matter differently (which can affect their things) which is why they have been very interested in making sure that doesn't get out of hand.
edit on 31-12-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pokenaut
Seeing as how the history of UFO/UAP sightings is riff with seeming interest by these objects in various past weapons tests, I see no reason for this trend to not continue.
From early rocket tests at White Sands, to the reported interest in nuclear tests and middle silo incursions in the 50’s and 60’s,
the reports continued.
I see no reason why this trend won’t continue.
Hypersonic weapons are a game changer in the delicate nuclear MAD balance. I would expect interest to be shown for these tests.
Therefore why not use the tests and be ready and waiting….

I'm not sure I understand this.

Sure, the hypersonic warheads can hit targets faster than other weapons, but, I imagine at any given time there are a decent number of US boomers drifting along in the South China Sea. No matter how fast hypersonic warheads can hit their targets, that does nothing to prevent the inevitable counter-vole from half a dozen nuclear subs surfacing and launching enough missiles to wipe China off the map.

Seems like this is just a novel way to keep spending money on weapons R&D without the optics of continued nuclear weapons proliferation.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pokenaut
Why are half the replies here from folks that don’t seem to grasp that UFOs have a long history of interest in weapons tests?

If you have such a grasp of the subject maybe you can provide some references of where UFO's have been observed during weapons tests ?

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The safest bait --- imho --- is to transmit pictures, on some kind of broadband, of what the ET's look like into outer space ---- Along with a video of a United Nations ambassador welcoming the ET's to our planet.

Hopefully...on a wing and a prayer, our calls to the ET's won't go unheeded.

edit on 2-1-2022 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 2-1-2022 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 2-1-2022 by Erno86 because: ditto

new topics

top topics

join