It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Comedy Grey's,Nordic's, Reptilians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Usually this section holds more serious fare, but I accidentally wandered off into Alien Comedy by accident which deserves a mention.

The oldish show "People Of Earth" to be specific.
It's the holiday's so maybe a little "wasted time" is appropriate? The show only does a light smattering of stereotyping "Experiencers" but spent plenty of time poking fun at the actual aliens & their dysfunctional working relationships. A Nordic, a Reptilian and a Grey really should be the opening of a great joke you'd think? However them bickering and doing their typical stuff was comedic gold.

It's a bit weird, but the Grey I'd swear was modeled on Lou Elizondo plus a Nordic at a UFO convention?
More fun than I'd of expected. We really don't get treated to alien comedy often enough.

It's on Hulu but can probably be seen elsewhere on the internet.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

It was a great show and different than the many cookie cutter shows out and it involved no superheros, so obviously they cancelled it.

Bastards, I wish one of the streaming services would pick it up .
edit on 161231America/ChicagoMon, 27 Dec 2021 13:16:26 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I must be slipping! Didn't even notice the lack of a superhero!!
Jeff's (grey alien) reaction to their new overlord was priceless! In all the years of reading UFO materials it'd never occurred to me how different alien types may interact with each other.

Safe to say I was fine with the writers versions!
I didn't even know the Titanic was a ET coverup, (snickers) so enough new perspectives to keep me entertained.
Particularly enjoyed them using Deer instead of Owls.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
We watched that a while back. It was pretty good. Is there a new season out?

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I loved that show! I was so upset when it got canceled. Always seems to happen to my shows.... Thanks for reminding me about it, I might have to go watch over again. It's probably been long enough that it'll almost seem new again.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This sounds right up my alley.

WIll be looking into it.

I could use a good comedy about this subject.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Little embarrassing I'm prolly about the last person in North America to have seen the show.
It got dropped so never gonna be a Season 3. The silver lining is that now I'm going to forever associate grey aliens with "Plumber's Crack"& possibly refer to all of them as "Jeff".

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I kinda wish I'd just discovered it now. It's always good to have something you look forward to watching.

Haha, plumber's crack! Yeah, I actually thought Jeff was about the least likely name for a grey alien, that's why I like it I think. Still bums me out that they pulled the plug on this one. I thought sure it had to be a popular enough show... shows what I know.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I’m bummed they canceled it…

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
I’m bummed they canceled it…

Maybe they offended the aliens and were told to cancel the show or get probed daily until they did.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Well this looks refreshing... Thanks, I'm going to check it out as the previews were interesting.

Johnny

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Or...
Since "disclosure" is looming it's part of the conspiracy to get humans to view Aliens in a kinder gentler way to lull us into a false sense of complacency?

Since obviously StarTrek, Star Wars and Independence Day didn't do the trick?
Just love it when marketing data decides Humans are more OK with incompetent aliens from space than the alternatives.

No probing necessary.
Hahahahahaha

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I loved this show and was sad when they cancelled it. I recently stumbled across Resident Alien (found it on Peacock) and loved it as well. Some really good humor and the second season drops near the end of January.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: HairForceOne

Thanks for the heads up!

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Absolutely. I hope you enjoy it. It's some dry humor and some high school humor and I literally lol'd at home alone several times while watching. That's a rarity for me.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: HairForceOne

Absolutely. I hope you enjoy it. It's some dry humor and some high school humor and I literally lol'd at home alone several times while watching. That's a rarity for me.

I''l also back the series "Resident Alien" as really well written and worth the watch.

top topics

join