It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Says A White Woman 'Cut Right In Front Of Her' In A Line—Like She Were Invisible

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Michelle Obama is a racist. When you generalize people by the color of their skin that's racist.

"What the white community doesn’t understand about being a person of color in this nation is that there are daily slights, in our workplaces where people talk over you, or people don’t even see you" -Michelle Obama

"When I’ve been completely incognito, during the eight years in the White House, walking the dogs on the canal, people will come up and pet my dogs, but will not look me in the eye,” Obama said. “They don’t know it’s me.

“White folks don’t understand it’s like that,” she added. It’s “so telling of how white America views people who are not like them. You know, we don’t exist. And when we do exist we exist as a threat. And that’s exhausting.” -Michelle Obama

"Us" verses "them". What a way to think. Racist much?

I'm sure there is plenty more blatantly racist quotes to choose from racist Michelle Obama, here's another one.

“We were stopping to get ice cream and I had told the secret service to stand back, because we were trying to be normal,” Obama said, before describing what happened as they stood in line. “When I’m just a Black woman, I notice that white people don’t even see me. ... I’m standing there with two little Black girls, another Black female adult, they’re in soccer uniforms. And a white woman cuts right in front of us to order. Like ― she didn’t even see us.”

Who has never been cut in line before? Color of the person's skin that did it doesn't matter Michelle. I have been cut off in traffic, had parking spots taken and cut in line by an assortment of races, I never stopped and thought "that person did that because I'm black" Nope, that person did that because they are an asshole. Assholes claim all skin tones.

Many liberals, progressives, fascist lefties or whatever you want to call them agree with Michelle. They are racist too and don’t even know it.

SOURCE

I'll leave you all with the wise words of Morgan Freeman and his solution to Michelle Obama's problem.

edit on 12/23/2021 by Alien Abduct because: Fixed titl

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'm not even going to waste my energy on this guy.
It's what he wants.
Lame and overplayed Mike.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Of course she is a racist, that’s all she has.
But of course she is also too stupid to realize that plenty of white people voted for her sad sack of sh!t husband 2 times.
But it always comes down to racism.

edit on 23-12-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Like ― she didn’t even see us.”

Colour blind ?

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Michelke who? Did anyone hear that? It sounded like an attention whore crying in a corner unnoticed

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I had a woman cut in line in front of me the other day...
So much for the patriarchy..

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Ain't got anything to do with race...
There is just some crappy drivers out there.
Heck she should be glad they didn't drive into her and then say, oh, I didn't even see you there.

Can't wait for the kids to get those new cars for christmas...
edit on 23-12-2021 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

#, I just got beat out by a jogging Karen in Meijer's self-checkout a while ago

Ain't a race or gender thing, some people are just asses.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Trying to be normal.....

As if to say to come down from another level. Meaning she believes she's better than the plebes.

What a disingenuous, bigoted PoS

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Like ― she didn’t even see us.”

Colour blind ?

Right. If they looked at her she would have thought they were staring at her because she was black 🙄

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Bluntone22

#, I just got beat out by a jogging Karen in Meijer's self-checkout a while ago

Ain't a race or gender thing, some people are just asses.

Exactly.... She wasn't treated as special so it's racism...

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

You gotta look at the brighter side .

Events like this confirm how racist the Obama's truly are!

I for one welcome it ! Why ? Simple.. when you are debating racist liberals who are pretending to fight racism . You just bring up the most racist black couple in history !

The Obama's The gift that keeps on Giving !

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
If anyone thinks the Secret Service is going to let anyone within 6 feet of her, you are out of your mind.

This is a complete fabrication.

Fred..

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Assholes claim all skin tones.

That's really the core of it. If people would wake up to this fact most "racism" would disappear.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Speaking of 'cutting in line'...how's 'Pocahontas' Warren doing?

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

i like this part the best!

"When I’ve been completely incognito, during the eight years in the White House, walking the dogs on the canal, people will come up and pet my dogs, but will not look me in the eye,” Obama said. “They don’t know it’s me."

when I go incognito, no one knows its me either and that's a good thing, it means i got it right.

edit on 23-12-2021 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I see what you did there a reply to: Mandroid7

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Does she really expect people to stop and start talking to her just because she's black?

People have ignored me and pushed in front of me over the years, of all types of race, creed and genders.

You would never hear me complaining that's because I'm some poor, working class, white male....and no-one would give a toss if I did, and rightly so.

Why do 'we' pander to these #ing morons and give them the time of day?
Just like that other idiot Kamala Harris....two pea's in a pod; not because they are black women, but because they talk absolute utter bollocks.

Coming from someone who many here on ATS stereotype and stigmatise as a 'leftie'.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If a white person pet her dogs, they weren't racist, a racist white person would avoid her dogs too. It is not polite to stare at the face or tits of a woman walking dogs anyway unless you are trying to pick her up. It is ok to look at the face of an old lady though if she is walking her dog, old people kind of like to have eye to eye contact. Now if she wants to be respected and have people look in her eyes, put makeup on to make herself look like she is seventy five. I am sure the people petting her dogs were impressed by the expensive dogs, well groomed and probably friendly since they are well trained.

AS far as someone cutting in front of you in a line, it happens to everyone, it is part of the new age culture. You start out with a line of twenty people in front of you and it turns into sixty, although some people do send one person to stand in line while they sit in the car and wait if it is raining or cold. That happens a lot in the food pantry lines, the old people have someone stand in line then move in when they get close to being ready to get their food pantry stuff, it is hard for them to stand in line for half an hour some times, and the person helping them walk there also joins in at the point close to the tables with food on them too. It seems like the poor people are more accepting of this than the elite.

There are a lot of black racists too, and Michelle seems to be one of those. In this country everyone has equal rights, women and blacks do not get special rights. Although there are some real racist people, and also some really sexist people, the majority of us that are normal citizens are not very racist unless we see a different race getting special benefits.

edit on 23-12-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
They're not finished wrecking the country and the world 🚨

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join