It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are more accused pedophiles at CNN than Americans who have died of 'Omicron'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
If you continue to watch CNN (PNN), you are literally supporting their pedo and fake news culture that lies 24/7 about everything but who are currently focused on corona virus. It's all wrapped into the same package. This is the character of the people that it takes to knowingly spread misinformation and censor legitimate studies and doctors. All mainstream media is mostly propaganda, but PNN takes it to the next level.

With CNN continuing to bleed viewers as their ratings drop, the media outlet can’t seem to get ahead as scandal after scandal tarnishes their already dismal reputation. It started with anchor Chris Cuomo who used his power at CNN to supposedly try and dig up dirt to blackmail accusers of his brother and former Governor of New York Andrew Cuomo. Eventually firing Chris from the network, CNN was recently hit with another scandal after two producers were seeking to have sexual relations with minors.

Source

It turns out they are literally a bunch of pedo's. You can't make this $h1+ up.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Bring back to catch a predator: CNN edition

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

CNN gets 65% of its revenue from subscribers to "packages" on DirectTV, Xfinity Cable, Dish, Wow, etc..

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CNN gets 65% of its revenue from subscribers to "packages" on DirectTV, Xfinity Cable, Dish, Wow, etc..

I know quite a few people on here watch PNN and literally quote what they say verbatim. This will probably make them like PNN even more.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Bring back to catch a predator: CNN edition[/quote

That would take 100s of episodes I'm sure.

Funny how Twitter is censoring anyone who brings this story up.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Given that CNN is decades old, and Omicron has only been in the US for a couple of weeks, that's hardly news.

Funny thing though. The same is true with Fox, ABC, Russia Today, Sputnik and the BBC.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Links? Would be an interesting read as I have not heard about those networks employing a bunch of pedos...

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Source

Got another source? Name some names, so well know who to avoid incase they move to Fox.

edit on 21-12-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Two separate producers.
tucker vid

(post by Mandroid7 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Given that CNN is decades old, and Omicron has only been in the US for a couple of weeks, that's hardly news.

Funny thing though. The same is true with Fox, ABC, Russia Today, Sputnik and the BBC.

I knew you would jump in here to defend PNN. Thanks for proving my point.
edit on 21-12-2021 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Fake News
Bad Source
Rednews media

Buncha red necks

/sarc

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
If you continue to watch CNN (PNN), you are literally supporting their pedo and fake news culture that lies 24/7 about everything but who are currently focused on corona virus. It's all wrapped into the same package. This is the character of the people that it takes to knowingly spread misinformation and censor legitimate studies and doctors. All mainstream media is mostly propaganda, but PNN takes it to the next level.

With CNN continuing to bleed viewers as their ratings drop, the media outlet can’t seem to get ahead as scandal after scandal tarnishes their already dismal reputation. It started with anchor Chris Cuomo who used his power at CNN to supposedly try and dig up dirt to blackmail accusers of his brother and former Governor of New York Andrew Cuomo. Eventually firing Chris from the network, CNN was recently hit with another scandal after two producers were seeking to have sexual relations with minors.

Source

Lulz!!!

Good old facts!!!

And honestly the CNN pedo exposure is just getting started!

CNN "The most trusted name in news." Brought to you by pedophiles and pfizer!

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmTuesday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: carewemust

I know quite a few people on here watch PNN and literally quote what they say verbatim. This will probably make them like PNN even more.

LULZ!!!

It shall forever be known as PNN from this day forward!

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: RickyD

Unfortunately he's probably right.
[snipped] using honeypots like Epstein island.
Politicians, the media, the president, Kamala's sister, on and on.

Just wanted say that the pockets of your experience of the wisdom that you share here on ATS are TOPS.
Sadly as we all know now is that Google has taken it up to get all phone numbers that use a computer and mobile, can you research that and see how they manage to do that with out our permission. I think you are qualified to do it.

edit on Tue Dec 21 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
What's really sad are the pedos that are allowed to stay in the Church. I'd bet the Church is protecting a hundred times as many pedos as CNN could even hold.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Do they just round up their own employees by saying they are having a big Christmas pizza party?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Let's hope CNN doesn't have a 'Take Your Daughter To Work' day.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
So more CNN pedos have died of omicron than Americans have?

Sorry ... it was what my brain did with your thread title.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Calling someone a pedophile without a previous conviction and just an allegation is a serious offence.

This won't end well for Fox or Tucker unless they have rocksolid proof.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join