It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Deception is upon us

page: 1

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The Great Deception is upon us
----------------------------------

Who would have thought that what is simply needed to put all of humanity on its knees is a little virus that we would have probably never had known it existed in the first place if the powers that be didn't put and force it into our faces and in our daily lives everyday... thanks to the corrupted medias they own and control.

I'm ashamed and disturbed to even consider what our ancestors would think of the world that was forged by us after all the ultimate sacrifices they did. So much blood, so much suffering and pain they endured so future generations could have a real shot to get a glimpse at what happinness means and experience the concept of freedom and justice once and for all. 'Cause let's be honest, our history is clear about one thing-
We've been slaves for the elite since the dawn of time. We fought for every inches of little freedom for decades if not even for centuries to be where we are now. What are we doing with it, I wonder?

The evil that drives this world will stop at nothing to obtain full dominion over all of mankind and creation, maliciously planning their next and every moves while we slumber into our own demises without even knowing it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."

Never in a million years I expected the great deception to be about the hysteria we are going through right now. A crisis that is so evidently overblown by the Government, full of contradictions and complete and total lack of respect towards justice and human's life... how can we be so naïve?
Families are tearing themselves apart and even going as far as rejecting close relatives only because of their unvaccinated status incapable of having a respectful conversation with another like all adults should do, denying one of the most precious skill we have as a specy-
Communication.
All of this division being feeded by the medias that push the vicious idea of distancing from each other and having constant fear of one another.

This is some serious sh-t we are in guys. In my opinion, this is what the Great Deception we've been warned is all about. People all around the world now judges and even hate their fellow relatives for something so simple as making the conscious choice of not taking an experimental vaccine. Thanks to Covid, people are now showing their true colors all around Planet Earth. Reality is one hell of a ride. Most of us are batsh-t crazy and now it shows. The Nazi were just a little hint about how absolutely truly evil mankind is in the end... and now we are all being tested and put through our ultimate challenge which is-

Seeing through the obvious lie that has been in front of our faces from the start. And by now, after 2 years of the Covid bs nobody has an excuse anymore to continue to justify this #ed up society we made for ourselves. Signs are everywhere. Those who choose to believe in the lie no matter what and judge GREATLY those who don't, will fail and fall for the greatest illusion of history and be punished for it.
What kind of fool would deny love to their family and friends for a virus like Covid-19 with 95 to 99% survival rate? And just because "they" tell them to do so...

Life is no joke. What goes around comes around so be careful what you feed the world right now because it will be given back to you thousand folds.

You've been warned

edit on 19-12-2021 by St0rD because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2021 by St0rD because: Typo

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: St0rD
I agree. People say how can so many people involved not blow the whistle I point them to the Russian collusion hoax and so many other times in history money and greed are a powerful Thang look at the ashe experiment it’s a psychological experiment where people go along with the group very interesting

edit on Sun Dec 19 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Attempt to fix tags

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

a virus like Covid-19 with 95 to 99% death rate?

Although I agree with your opinion, the only fact you gave is wrong.

you meant to say 99% survival rate?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

What kind of fool would deny love to their family and friends for a virus like Covid-19 with 95 to 99% death rate?

Don't you mean survival rate?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

a virus like Covid-19 with 95 to 99% death rate?

Although I agree with your opinion, the only fact you gave is wrong.

you meant to say 99% survival rate?

Haha yeah my bad, corrected.

But now that you say that. The only way that all of the sanitary measures that are being forced upon all of us would make sense is if a virus with more than 5 to 10% death rate would show up. Then we could talk and shut down the world and destroy its economy and basic foundations.

But Covid-19... it's been a pandemic of cases for over one year now, not even deaths. What of pandemic is that?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Just out of curiosity, is everything you're reading leading you to write this thread or have you experienced something personal within your own family over this?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Good post.

The pendulum has swung hard left this time and you may be correct and it is stuck there. Then this would be the deception.

However, if there is still a swing remaining then it’s going hard right with the provided momentum.

If we do see this keep your eyes open, the cure may be worse than the disease.

The “Great Reset” is the problem at hand, the “Great Awakening” is their solution if there is a Helegian Dialectic at play here.

I’ve heard some disturbing statements coming out of Awakening Movement as well.

Watch the Trump, Bosi, Farage, Bernier camps and those like them.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m a solid right winger, it’s just that deception is a funny thing.

It has a way of deceiving even the most aware.

Remember, “there will be a form of godliness but they will deny the power”. The current climate has no form of godliness. The other side talks god constantly but are looking for heaven on earth.

Caution is required.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

It's a mix of everything mate.

Everything seem to add up. Like all the pieces of the grand puzzle of our reality are slowly (finally) starting to be revealed to us. The truth has always been avalaible. We just chose to deny and ignore it. Covid-19 happened and now the cat is out of the bag for all to see. So to answer your question-

My curiosity and search for the truth have led me and prepared me for what's unfolding right now. Add to this all of the relationships I've had, family and alike, that proved to me without an ounce of doubt that most people are lost and completely oblivious to the true nature of reality. Sadly, they don't even give a d-mn. My own father once told me when I boldly claimed I was gonna find the truth "Goodluck"

So yeah, Covid and everything that comes with it was just the absolute proof I needed to confirm how grotesque our world truly was and that I was right all along to feel like something was wrong.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Good post.

The pendulum has swung hard left this time and you may be correct and it is stuck there. Then this would be the deception.

However, if there is still a swing remaining then it’s going hard right with the provided momentum.

There what you just said is genius mate.
There's a saying that says "the greater the evil the stronger the good that will come out of it"

Right now, it seems like all hope is lost and that if a God there is, what the # is he doing letting all of this evil happen without having a say? But if what you say has weight and I believe it does, it means that we have to experience suffering and be stuck in it for a while and if only we can endure it and keep our faith, when the pendulum be unstuck and swing to the other side then it will all be worth it.

"Those who endure it until the end, will be saved"

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Good post.

The “Great Reset” is the problem at hand, the “Great Awakening” is their solution if there is a Helegian Dialectic at play here.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m a solid right winger, it’s just that deception is a funny thing.

Remember, “there will be a form of godliness but they will deny the power”. The current climate has no form of godliness. The other side talks god constantly but are looking for heaven on earth.

Caution is required.

Yes, you are wise to point this out and is something on my mind. As an independent, I can see the counter movement to the left’s insanity to be much more angry and destructive.

The solution is to rise above the disorder. If you see yourself taking a side in the disorder, then you’ve already lost. There will be no winners. The only way to ‘win’ is to not play.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It seems the world gets darker and more evil on a daily basis on a exponential level at that. When will it reach the crucible, critical mass, the fulcrum? Is there a endgame involved, will there be a breakpoint?

We are in uncharted waters at this point and I think everyone and I mean everyone needs to realize this. Instead of hiding history maybe everyone needs to to re-read and research to see where we are at and where all this could lead.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: GuitaristRob

Very insightful question-
Is there a breaking point for all this madness?

OF COURSE, there is.
The #ed thing though is nobody knows what it will take to reach a point when the whole world will decide enough is enough, then uunite together and push back this evil that corrupts all creation. Sadly, It seems that even when faced with obvious contradictions and blatant lies, the majority still fall for it and ask for more.

Like you said, history should be our greatest teacher because it tends to repeat itselfs. Just like in our own personnal lifes where we repeat the same mistakes over and over again, the same concept applies as a whole to reality itselfs. All the facts that was learned in our past warn us about the danger of being blinded in front of evil and letting it thrives doing nothing.

So I guess having faith that we (humanity) will overcome the evil that divides us is the only way to go. It makes sense to think that the reason they are trying so hard right now to divide us like never before, even if it compromise them so blatantly, is because they know what's at stakes here-

The time has come for mankind to unite and they can't let that happen. So they try to turn us against each other in every way possible in a desperate attempt. Brothers against brothers, like they say. Hoping we never realize that we are destined to be united as one family and that we would thrive so much more in peace instead of war. Let's hope that we are wise enough to take a step back, humble ourselves and learn from the mistakes of our ancestors...

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

Good post.

Caution is required.

Yes, you are wise to point this out and is something on my mind. As an independent, I can see the counter movement to the left’s insanity to be much more angry and destructive.

The solution is to rise above the disorder. If you see yourself taking a side in the disorder, then you’ve already lost. There will be no winners. The only way to ‘win’ is to not play.

A moderate left and a moderate right aren’t going to mess things up entirely.

The extremes of either can be fairly rabid.

We’ve got to be a voice of moderation whichever direction it goes.

Unfortunately, that doesn’t always end well.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hard right means no government not more government. Anarchy by no one being in charge with no rules for society at all is too far. But Left wing Tyranny is worse. At least with the no gov people could defend themselves as they see fit and the rest of us would have to learn to deal with it.

I want the limited Gov like we thought we were getting when we read the COTUS and the Declaration of Independence. We have multi headed beast now and the Democrats with their RINO helpers have their spurs dug in it's side.

Good post.

Caution is required.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The Great Deception as you put it, has always been upon us, at least since the 40s.
I was ruminating this morning that the Nazis/fascists/'progressives' have always been tyrannically in charge, controlling things, but only with covid19 has the curtain finally been pulled back fully.

The symptoms of this infection in government were there in things like Operation Paperclip, MKULTRA, Mockingbird, JFK assassination, 911 etc, but Never in history has full totalitarianism and fascism reared its head this hard and showing their goals this blatantly until Covid19 operation began.

USA is the last domino to fall, and we can't let that happen and they know it.

new topics

top topics

join