It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So why should I take a booster shot if symptoms are same as Omi?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
At this point you are supposed to be afraid, locked in your home, triple Vaxxed as well hanging on the very word of the MSM and the democrats treating it all as the absolute truth.

If not, you are a trump loving conservative that loves Russians or some weirdo gun nut reject to society who does not follow science and is afraid of LGBTQ community and support telling a women what to do with their body after 15 weeks of pregnancy. You are also a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy nut ball.

I think that sums it up.

Believe in something, even if it’s not real - Jussie Smollet

edit on 19-12-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Omi turns people into cats?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Disturbing Update 12.19.2021

How did Senators Cory Booker and Elizabeth Warren Contract Covid-19 this week?

Source: www.cnbc.com...

President Biden assured us that if we got vaccinated, we wouldn't contract Covid-19.

Booker and Warren were (they say) fully vaccinated.

What the hell is wrong with the leader of our nation?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Why? Cause im sick of hearing the argument that all of our prayers will be answered if the unvaccinated would just get vaccinated. Time to call their bluff; let's see what the new totalitarian battle cry will be once we reach the 100% vacation level. It's time for a change.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

If this were true we would see it in the monitoring data from AIDS patients.

No. How many AIDS patients do you know that have been diagnosed and dead the next day? This condition is a medium to long term condition. With those that do fall end up being declared with some other condition, as there immune system fails.

Antibody Dependency Enchantment, Pathogenic Priming or just VAIDS is one to watch out for with the medium to long term effects of the jab. If the jab did work as it is sold then why all the boosters? Sounds like something is not going right with the immune system theory. If kids getting mycardidtus is just part of your new normal, I will pass.

Good on you for asking questions and pushing boundaries, helps keep ATS strong.
edit on 20-12-2021 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How did Senators Cory Booker and Elizabeth Warren Contract Covid-19 this week?

Dan Andrews from Melbourne also got diagnosed this week and is now in isolation. He does have some court cases going on so makes a convenient excuse to skip trial.

As a maybe...? Heard that Antarctica had a recent calling for some of these globalists. As for what, why and who... IDK? For the gray zone with this info war... I hope so, sounds like getting call to the principals office if so... Something needs to be done to get these wack jobs back in line.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jeremyhuex

Omi turns people into cats?

In 10 years it might, you never know. We need to do our own research, after all Omi doesn't have full FDA approval yet. I mean I know a guy whose sister got Omi. I can't tell you her name, but she knows my Canadian Internet girlfriend, and she was abducted by aliens right after getting it, so clearly this is all a plot by Hillary Clinton.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join