It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IN-SHADOW - A Modern Odyssey and I, Pet Goat II (Revisited)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Straight off the bat, if you are one of the folks that does not like watching video's please don't let me waste your time.
If I give you a my synopsis/take on things, I defeat the need for the thread.

I am more of a lurker just now, but was really interested in how a few others on here feel about these two videos here. Particularly if you viewed them a while back, and how you think of them now after time passing.

I, pet goat II - 2012

IN-SHADOW - A Modern Odyssey - 2017

Just sorta gauging the room/interest for now and thanks in advance if you take the time out to give your thoughts.

I would normally give my take then ask for other's in return. Thought about whether or not to post as im not contributing much up front (hate threads where people drop a question bomb then give nothing back). But sometimes things need triggered the opposite way to establish a baseline of sorts first about whether certain discussions can take place in the first place these days, if that makes sense.

Cheers

edit on 15-12-2021 by XXXN3O because: Could not decide whether to put here here or Philosophy forum

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Both are mash-ups of most/all governmental conspiracy’s from a specificity Western point of views along with the general spiritual undertone of Christianity and general mysticism and occultism.

The subject matter isn’t outside what I would expect an individual with interest into the areas of general conspiracy and spiritual/mysticism to be able to create for entertainment purposes.

I don’t think there is anything here other then entertaining animation.

It’s cool but to clique to hold any prophetic stock. No more ground breaking then a tool music video.

a reply to: XXXN3O

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   

About to head off to work so this is brief, I thought the second link IN-SHADOW was a perfect analogy of our current crisis of consciousness and the driving forces behind it. To think this was released pre-pandemic is quite visionary.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Watching In-Shadow for the first time, I thought it was beautiful and insightful. Illustrating the dynamics of our 3rd dimensional world to its dimise, always smiling.

Somewhere out there is a very talented, soulful person, Lubomir Arsov, the creator of the film.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Both are masterpieces of animation but I had not seen In Shadow before (thank you!). Stylistically, it reminded of the German artist George Grosz who painted grotesque scenes of Berlin night life in the 1920s with their leering, discolored appearance. I love its simplicity that most 8 year olds could grasp, the things of real worth in this world are not what we are told or sold. In my younger more depressive years I used to think i was empty but I've come to realize no vacuum is allowed and will be filled with something. Better that "thing" is something uplifting or at a minimum constructive. Leaving such a void to fill itself is the darkest path I know.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Care to offer any more profound insights?

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I think I maxed it out already. Was it not what the op asked for?

a reply to: Grenade

edit on 16-12-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

I’m just wondering if you have anything more to share since the videos are basic entertainment, it’s suggestive you have more prophetic knowledge not covered by them.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing, I hadn’t seen In Shadow before, a very clever animation telling it like it is. I wonder if Lubomir Arsov is a real name considering the content?

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Came across this interview with the creator "Lubomir Arsov" of the In-Shadow animation explaining what he meant when creating. Thought some of you might like it

edit on 16-12-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

I am more of a lurker just now, but was really interested in how a few others on here feel about these two videos here. Particularly if you viewed them a while back, and how you think of them now after time passing.

Cheers

I saw I pet goat II awhile back, and researched it on the net. It is so full of occult symbols it isn't funny. I tried to watch it again, and couldn't get past the first part of the puppet manupliation. I just can't watch it again.

I remember Obama in a class room, and there were symbols of 9-11 on the walls. The apple rolling from Obama to the lady on one hand is a symbol of Eve, and the other hand is a symbol of passing the tourch to Hillary. Obama was sweating and worried. The religious symbols including Christian ones are done from the occult perspective. That is an extremely small snippet.

The other video I haven't seen before. Not even one minute into it, it was as if my soul was shuttering. I believe both videos are evil and demonic, becareful when watching them eventhough they just seem to be artistic entertainment.

Both may relate what is happening and the evil plans for us. It is almost like I would be letting something demonic or evil suggestions in that I don't want if I continue to watch them. I'll linger to read what others say. I may do some research on the second video.

edit on 16/12/2021 by Mystery_Lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Mystery_Lady

I love the beginning of I, pet goat II with the portrayal of bush and obama. That part I get.

I wonder what Jesus in the boat with flames at his feet was saying. Do you have any ideas on that?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I have really enjoyed these two videos over the years. For me they are less about ‘insider prophesy’ and more like parables, showing the spiritual awakening and evolution of humanity, in a contemporary context. The outcome is inevitable, despite the efforts of those who would seek to either slow/stop/profit from the process. They show remarkable situational and dimensional awareness, which is why they resonate deeply for many. Thanks for resurfacing these videos today

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

The interview with Lubomir Arsov flows like the film, on so many levels. A joyful, soft spoken person committed to personal evolution requiring the discipline of living in the real world.

He speaks in depth on the affects of masks even tho the interview was published Jan. 2020, before the mask madness started. He says they are closed circuit, everything going in and out is controlled.

I will watch the movie and interview again. Thank you for posting them.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelleEpoque

I love the beginning of I, pet goat II with the portrayal of bush and obama. That part I get.

I wonder what Jesus in the boat with flames at his feet was saying. Do you have any ideas on that?

The anti-christ. I found a video that explains some of the occult symbolism, and mainly deals with the Jesus figure. It is different from the video that I saw years ago. This really puts the false Christ in the boat into perspective with him related to everything else that is happening. He he will bring deception and destruction. If you are ready to go down a 32 minute rabbit hole...

PS. Yea got the vid working. This video put another perspective of the girl with the apple. She is an MK ultra mind slave, and the blue figures around her are her alternate personalities.

edit on 17/12/2021 by Mystery_Lady because: (no reason given)

extra DIV

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Great explanation, thanks for the video!

She, like you, is concerned about the negative power of I, pet goat II.

Images in the movie I didn't understand, I just saw as distasteful, but with insight of the meaning, they are beautiful. Like the sick boy hardwired to the tv.

I had to watch her explanation of the burning Jesus twice. The first time I could see all the dark images in the scenes so I thought, ok, yeah, maybe. The second time, I could feel that darkness; the trembling, the puke of the anti-Christ at what he's done. Quite amazing representation.

As a side note, in your video they show the children in the classroom with bush during 9-11 repeating the words KITE - HIT - STEEL - PLANE. talk about evil

Now I have to find out who did I, pet goat II. Thanks again!

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I was kinda hoping for a wee bit more folks to chime in, particularly with the In-Shadow video as it sorta drifted the other way...

I remember when it came out back in 2017, stumbled upon the website pre-release, from somewhere (possibly here). Find myself re-watching it again and again over the years, then watching it slowly happening in reality.. The masks coming off section in particular among other things, metaphors, multi layered, big-pharma, media and all of it really.

Don't you think? What do you think?
I think it is a masterpiece of Art and challenges you to take a look behind the curtain and within. The only thing I am unsure of, is the ending when compared with reality as it seems (but nothing is ever as it seems).

Anyways, hope this is not too frowned upon with posting after creating the thread and coming back later (just needed time to think). I felt this deserves a second watch or first watch for some and was a bit surprised not many folks chimed in with other opinions etc.

Thanks to all who have posted. I should have maybe posted about the IN-Shadow vid and stuck to that alone. But I do like I-Pet Goat too from back in the day as well, and at the time was thinking some might not have came across it on their travels etc.

Sometimes its good to see where the walls are in the room if you get my drift and come back in later.

edit on 26-3-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

in-shadow invokes a tryptamine experience for me. without doing the drug

the reason for in-shadow was probably to clue people in that living life in a twilight is comforting --- but that a better life experience can be had -> If One makes the effort to break out-of-the-box

some shadow themes the author likely omitted from scrutiny (for personal reasons) is the pair of Female eyes at the close of the video...
it may be symbolic of a feminine Goddess or of a Earth Mother... in contrast to the Patriarchal, masculine God force that civilization is servant to for 99% of history....

the masks we wear are fractal stereotypes, or noticeable brands, people choose to wear because of the comfort that in-shadow[, out-of-the-spotlight, anonymous world offers for the small price of allegiance to the Dark-Spirits in constant war with the Angel host of the Creator realm

too much to say, that's why it is a trippy video to immerse oneself into

top topics

join