It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we have a serious discussion about this (Phobos incident).

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein
What defines an engine anyway, everything that moves propelles itself by using or generating energy and it doesn't matter how they do that?

What we see moving through space with a high velocity and intelligently controlled could just be that weird adaptable jellyfish created from another place who evolved and found a way to cross the universe?

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceBoyOnEarth2
You actually just proved its real.
The white line is at different positions near phobos. Its not a one frame error.
Look at image 2550093. I see a lot of white lines, which look like image artifacts, not real objects.

originally posted by: LABTECH767
My opinion the Russian probe incident is one of the most credible incidence in UFOlogy, I think that there is a definite cover up.
Again, look at image 2550093. How anybody can think that shows any kind of "UFOs" instead of some kind of image artifacts is beyond me. It's credible as a real image with real image artifacts, but the idea it shows a fleet of gigantic UFOs must be the result of an overactive imagination and unreasonable denial that imaging artifacts can and do occur. As previously mentioned, the orientation of the artifacts is a big clue that they are artifacts instead of UFOs.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceBoyOnEarth2
I think that's a pretty neat comparison đź‘Ś

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Have you considered that you may be interpreting your case through a form of pareidolia.

You are seeing the artefact on the image and interpreting it as a flaw in the picture when many other folks see a real artefact whom are just as intelligent as yourself?.

(sorry I could not resist you also have a good point but it is down to interpretation)
edit on 16-12-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
I can't follow your reply because you say "You are seeing the artefact on the image". I am not. artefact[sic] is singular, and I pointed out that image 2550093 contains multiple artifacts. If you think I'm making too big of a deal out of the plural versus singular form of artifact, I am not, because that was my main point. So far I haven't heard a single person say they think all those artifacts in image 2550093 are real objects, and I think if they did say that, such a statement would automatically debunk the idea they were intelligent. So how many artifacts do you see in image 2550093? It doesn't show a single artifact.

archive.md...

Those are mostly horizontal artifacts in 2550093.

But even talking about the vertical artifact, I do not think an intelligent person comparing the vertical artifact seen in image numbers 2300063 and 2300093 would conclude it's a real object, because in 2300033 and 2300063 it fills only a small portion of the frame, while in image 2300093 it fills the entire frame. That type of variation is consistent with it being an artifact, not consistent with it being a real object. I think an intelligent person would be able to recognize that.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
So no one has any technical sketches. Guess ill have to draw my own versions in paint then.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I think its built modularly.

A strong superstructure and then modules installed and metal sheet with insulation on top. Then they fly it around in space.
Oamuamua was likely this kind of vehicle coming from a deep space mission.
edit on 13-1-2022 by SpaceBoyOnEarth2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

That is an interesting find.

Lets say for a moment that the Secret Space program was real, maybe if that were the case then Oamuamua was actually one of there's and not truly alien, something went wrong, any crew died and it returned on automatic but they (whomever they are) had to wait for it to get close enough for there radio signal to order it's onboard computer to take it away again as it threatened to reveal part of there history they did not want out, letting people know would potentially have been disastrous for them and undermined there control of governments as well as revealing them to be a current threat against national security to multiple nations around the globe, one in possession of overwhelmingly superior technology and that alone could have sparked a war or a pre-emptive nuclear strike against whatever nation was believed to house there fleet or earth side operations.

On a more realistic note though Phobos itself is a mystery object, it should not be were it is and has linear cratering forming linear lines often with very evenly spaced and sized craters other than the big dent at one end, it is also apparently hollow, those craters and there linearity may suggest that a kind of crawling nuclear powered reactor was once deployed on the surface of an asteroid, it moved along the surface mining it for material to then blast into space by using the nuclear furnace to vaporise it into a gas thus providing thrust while it was moved into mars orbit for some unknown reason.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I’m with the 3D printing hypothesis…..Hmmmm…. There are notions of a hollow Earth moon…..hollow Jupiter Phobos moon…each being controversial. When I look at the strata layers of Phobos, it reminds me of a much smaller strata layers of a 3D printed object. In the 3D world, the layers are called slices and spoken of in terms of resolution.

If hypothetically Phobos is artificial……then it’s construction was, hypothetically, done in layers which would account for the strata/slice layers.

The probe is probably not a probe but instead a 3D construction ship which would get its raw materials from Jupiter.

Perhaps after being done with constructing Phobos…the construction ship was discarded to be a derelict.

Just some thoughts…..

You get the notion….

As infantile as this may seem….consider this 3D printing pen extruder (below) ……. the Phobos Probe (construction ship).

…. or the other consideration is the Phobos Probe has smaller craft within it to transit to the Phobos construction site and alternate laying down layers.

👽🛸🍺
edit on 14-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Good points. Other countries, those who beleive there are bases outside earth, likely are panicking on some levels.

Ophiuchus1: Nice point that 3d printed moon thing, never thought of that, that way.

Have stone mix and then with heat melt it and then do the artificial moon thing.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I have seen many videos on this subject and read many posts. It seems to me that something is out there. I have read about Solar Warden and the ships that are supposed to be in that program would resemble the object that was caught in the last images. I don't know if the ships of solar warden are that big or not but it does make me wonder. That shape and size of object could be an O'Neill cylinder and would be able to support a large population with simulated gravity. I don 't know if humanity has the ability to build something like that yet, unless a theoretical Breakaway Civilization could have built it. If it is an ET, that makes me nervous. If it is a breakaway civilization, then I wish they would disclose this and let us all take part in the exploration of space.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I would however argue the linear striations on Phobos were created in a very different way.

Imagine you were trying to terraform or SAVE a dying planet, bringing water from the Oort cloud or perhaps resources from the asteroid belt for example.

Simplest to think would be to send ships out to mine it and bring it back but that would be difficult, time consuming and not very efficient.

So instead send out a device that consists of a Robotic Lander that has a nuclear fusion furnace or something similar and a rocket engine nozzle, this device has crawling legs or track's and can anchor itself were it goes, crawl along the surface to achieve the perfect position and adjust it's angle to achieve the perfect direction, mine the surface and pump the rubble and waste into the nuclear furnace were it is then turned into a gaseous plasma, eject that plasma under pressure through the rocket engine type nozzle and create a source of thrust on the outside of the asteroid or comet, move it around the solar system until you put it into parking orbit around your desired fixer upper planet.

Scars on the surface would show were the crawling engine mining contraption had left it's mark's, void's within making it hollow would show were you had mined out material to use in your attempt to fix or adapt the planet with those resources.

To me those linear formations on it's surface are NOT evidence of a meteor bouncing along it's surface (that argument is not even plausible due to it's low gravity and depth of those lines and the amount of force it would have required) and it is also to me not linear or perfect enough for it to be a giant three dimensional printed artefact though that is a great idea if we could just get a good enough giant printer into space to print out our satellites and space stations as needed, of course we would also have to provide it with the raw materials and that is another argument against that idea because it would require a huge amount of raw material to create a huge object though if you had the material handy maybe.

Still a brilliant notion, one that is already being thought of as a way to build Lunar Bases and other off world sites were the resource of the natural lunar regolith could be used as a raw material, very interesting stuff that lunar regolith and very odd mechanical and thermal property's almost as if it was designed to protect the possible superstructure of the giant possibly artificial and ancient ark ship below it (Sorry just jumping into that old theory the soviet scientists and quite a few others have had over the years, ring's like a bell when struck as well and some medieval monk's recorded it doing so after a particularly violent event (or course they could not hear it) as well as Nasa crashing something into the surface having a similar affect AND some of the raised areas apparently bearing more of a resemblance to buckled hull plating HUGE hull plating as opposed to purely geological forms of crustal uplift).

edit on 16-2-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Adding to the Layering theory (3D Print?) …..

Notice layers (stratification) lines on the INSIDE walls of the crater (well, hole, etc.) ..of Phobos….Hmmmm

👽🛸🍺🥪
edit on 16-2-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

That is a bit harder to explain I see your point.

There are a lot of very strange features to Phobos including the mysterious monolith like protrusion on it's surface.

Personally though I DO believe there is ample evidence that get's poo poo'd to suggest not only a past civilization on Mars itself but one that may have been far more advanced than the Brandenburg argument of stone age type cultures though he was really only talking about the larger unexplained features.

I have a fondness for this website and also particularly this part of it, I say fondness but in fact if it is what I believe a carpet bombed city then also a sense of sorrow, even if these people were not like us they must have had family's and children of some description and if they WERE like us or even were us? or a previous race of human's in our solar system the tragedy of there demise must not be overlooked despite those that want to deny it because overlooking it may lead to our own demise especially if Brandenburg's argument about evidence of fission isotope's only found from nuclear explosions, at least two one of which would in our term's be a nuke the size of the empire states building, being used to destroy the planet and it's atmosphere is correct which it may well be.
The NASA explanation or rather dismissal of these ancient road network's and city streets is that they are nothing but Martian dust devil track's, I mean yes mars has dust devils but it also has dust storm's and something as superficial as a dust devil track would be wiped clean meaning so many in such an area making such obviously intelligent path's and roads is in my opinion beyond improbable, no what I see is a bombed our (Carpet Bombed) city or rather the remains of one, if it dates from the end of mars or perhaps earlier before the planet was finished off however that is an interesting topic worthy of true attention.
www.marsruins.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Great analogy to the carpet bombing notion because it appears probable but for the lack of actual evidence….

Top two pics WW2 Germany….Bottom two pics Mars

The resemblance is striking to say the least.

I’m not buying into the “dust Devils” assertions at all…..especially with such symmetry to geometric patterns in design as shown on Mars in the pics below.

👽🛸🍸

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceBoyOnEarth2

I made a comparison picture of Curiosity photo and phobos photo. Very similar proportions. The curiosity photo might be wider because it can have light glare making it wider and the resolution isnt as good.

XipeTotex:

What do you mean we cant build material like that. Space is nothing exotic, its just a cold vacuum. Just weld plates together so its airtight. Separate it in sections and pressure detection systems so leaks can be detected and sections closed. Also have space suits in every section for x amount of crew incase of emergency door shutdown protocol due to atmospheric leak etc.

Terpene: can you say a little more plz

Thank-you. You've proven this space ship gets around, like a space ship is supposed to do.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Or it is a known Mars artificial satellite and the exposure is long so that the dot looks like a streak.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

A real object does not consistently line up exactly on the pixel grid of the sensor. A glitch does.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I am sold on this being a great clue to our past is not what the Official Story is for us. My guess it that was a Human colony from Earth and they escaped Earths fate the last time the Cataclysm came. They are probably still there but they could have died off and left us the clues. The US and Soviet space programs covered the controversial findings up for the most part. If you don't ever know about it, then you can't question them and learn the truth.

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Great analogy to the carpet bombing notion because it appears probable but for the lack of actual evidence….

Top two pics WW2 Germany….Bottom two pics Mars

The resemblance is striking to say the least.

I’m not buying into the “dust Devils” assertions at all…..especially with such symmetry to geometric patterns in design as shown on Mars in the pics below.

👽🛸🍸

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I have come to the conclusion that this is likely an alien ship.
They likely have old ancient bases in our solar system.
This was too big to be a secret project by some earth country...

edit on 23-2-2023 by SpaceBoyOnEarth2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2023 by SpaceBoyOnEarth2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join