It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIcrochip implants on humans are real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The Illuminati are now implanting microchips in the population. The process has started and they put them behind your ears. Then, they have access to all your thoughts and they can manipulate your dreams when you are sleeping. This is because when the counsciouss part of the body is sleeping the uncoincious part can be managed by the microchip. This is a technology very more developed than the public Elon Musk's chips. This thing is insane, it can also give you nervous impulses to your fingers, hands, legs, stomach, etc. Its an horrible thing. Whenever they want they make this impulses to you make the electric nervous move they want. I am experiencing this # right now. For example, I was an entire week with my stomach being constatly vibrating. They are targeting me, and many other. They also sometimes make me have random dreams that I can obiously know that had been prepared by them for me to see it. This is so sad. World of madneess. A lot of killing have been done in this satanic partys this is scary as hell. The Luiz Viutton designer, the William racing founder, a spanish actress, etc...... belive me or now I will not explain more. I will try to speak with the police. bf

If you don't trust me don't waste your time on reply this.

Good bye

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Reminds me of this
Watch "Total Recall 4K HDR | Nose Job" on YouTube
youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: loko483

I'm 75 ....I want one implanted .... well , errr ,you know where....then I want one implanted in Jessica Alba, so that she will find me irresistible !!

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
'Talking to police'
is like feeding oneself
into the woodchipper.

# 1519

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

if you call the police it will be useless.
dont waste your time and energies. they are the system.

just learn to survive the sleep deprivation, the torture. realize that you are stronger. think that there is no torture.

be happy,
focus your mind in positive things.
if you give focus to the vibrations, then you are loosing your life, because the mind focus your process and time in it.
it is like a toothache. dont thing in it and it will pass.
maybe not the vibrations pass, but what will pass with the years, is what you feel about it.

dont get distracted.

change your food. eat non processed food.

drink water, sugar, banana, ioine, chocolate, take the sun.

go to a green place, watch the nature.

find the peace and calm.

vajra:
when an irresistible force meets an immovable force

edit on 12121212 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
did you know microchips are highly sensitive to magnets and magnetic fields? easily broken.

That is all.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
chips, yes.

broadcasting thoughts, no.

I'm thinking we will see more and more of this.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: infiniteMeow
did you know microchips are highly sensitive to magnets and magnetic fields? easily broken.

That is all.

Did you know that energy doesn't flow in wires?

www.youtube.com...

# 1520

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This is precisely what tin foil hats are designed to combat.

There are simple DIY instructions all over the inter webs and aluminum foil works just as well as tin. Just add a few extra layers.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I was working with UPS around 2011 or something besides school and when I sorted the letters there was one ripped open with a sort of presentation of that technology, RFID chips and the various applications in the human body.
But the leap to translate thoughts into written or audio data is really gigantic. We simply don't know enough about the brain and thoughts are messy, there are pictures, there are feelings, there is the sensory input...
I've been down that path and it's a dead end.
Not saying it's not happening, but it can't be humans.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

OP you may be being targeted by ELF ( extremely low frequency) UHF (ultra high frequency) and or infra sound.

Then there is also this stuff www.fcc.gov...

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
chips, yes.

broadcasting thoughts, no.

I'm thinking we will see more and more of this.

I think broadcasting thoughts has been heavily researched for the last five years, or at least there the major progress has happened, i personally think technology is already there, but pretty much zero chances to find published fact because of obvious reasons, i think they would not want us knowing that it can be done, but like i said, older stuff can be found on G and recordings of different seminars on the Tube.

Have a look at this, the whole thing can be found by searching this mans name. Crazy stuff.

edit on 13-12-2021 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Okey-dokey

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Yes, here it is.

Implanted microchip could be used to verify COVID-19 vax status

mynbc15.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The real problem with illuminati or alien implants is that the effects can be indistinguishable from paranoia, or a primary psychotic illness
Take care.

edit on 000000120153121America/Chicago21 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Thanks, I think this was the best reference of every reply, thanks for share. And I think that also that ELF waves must be the key to do it. They don't make a direct implant, they might be using that ELF waves (5G, microwaves, etc)

And adding more information to my post, to share with you: after all this days have passed, I have been able to understand that this 5G/ELF/micro(waves) waves make them (elite) able to see all of our thoughts OF ALL OF US, ALL THE POPULATION. I am 90% convinced about that because that waves are everywere. It's not the covid, the vaccine or an alien technology, it's that kind of elctromagnetic wave.

I am not sure if in countries like China , North Corea or Russia, thee elite can also use that technology, but the information is there and is a very bad news.

reply to: XipeTotex

top topics

join