It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange numbers coming out of China

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
I’d take the CCPs numbers with a monster truck full of salt

Not even worth trying to understand

The CCP faked a pandemic
Western elites picked it up and ran with it for their own agenda, and still trying to beat that dead horse

That’s all we can be sure of right now

Don't forget the collaborator Fauci who knew all along and is somehow still the guy running the narrative.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Dont act like you own me , my life my choices.

If you got a problem do something about me

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Yes, they can do that back to you also.

You don't get any winners in a nuclear war, just one side that dies more slowly.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Jeremyhuex

Creative statistics., and reporting. You know like those that died with covid counted as dying from covid.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

TextAnd I feel like there is this prejudice thing going on, similar to Russia.

You're so right; thanks for the reality check. I need to quit calling the kettle black. lol

I think I'm feeling misplaced anger towards China because of all the career politicians becoming wealthier by being bedfellows with them, including Mitch McConnell.
Our government has done no better, withholding treatments early on that were known to work and had been proven safe over decades of use.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
Same for German politicians and companies. China is the future market for all things we deem normal. Cars, machines, luxury goods and I am really not looking forward to it (knowing Chinese tourism culture first hand): Tourism/Travel.

About the treatments, same here. I think it's obvious on a global scale and the tactics everywhere are all the same. 3 month cycles. Also gives some plausible denyability. "Oh that's just because it all makes sense"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join