It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory. Government will never accept a mild variant.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
They have a ace in the hole. Whenever they need to turn on the faucet all they have to do is release vaccination deaths as covid deaths and bing bang boom more covid.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
a reply to: Jeremyhuex

Apparently someone has now died from catching the Omicron variant.... true or false??

It's possible. Nothing is perfect. Even the mildest virus can sometimes kill. Common cold case fatality rate is like 0.5% if I'm not mistaken. That translates to millions of deaths around the world annually, mostly in cancer patients. We don't shut the world because of it.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
And right on cue for Christmas. Boris Johnson says Omicron is not milder than Delta because 1 person has died with it.

Britain Reports World’s First Confirmed Death From Heavily Mutated Omicron Variant

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This far in, events seem to be supporting your idea.

The mutations appear to be diminishing in strength (from Alpha to Delta to Omicron) but

- The vaccine push is getting stronger.
- More boosters needed, with no end in sight.
- The vaccine passport programs seem to still be expanding.

I would expect the opposite given the seemingly less serious symptoms that Omicron presents this far.

The rebuttal I've heard to that point is "well, you know, Omicron is much more transmissible though, so many more people will contract it. I heard this, by the way, from a doctor.

It'd be interesting to read data or modeling forecast on what % of the world population has already been exposed to one of the mutations of COVID. If this number is as high as I suspect it is, then there aren't a vast number of people who haven't been exposed already. So worrying about re-infecting a large number of people that already survived the previous mutations doesn't hold water to my way of thinking. Maybe these people seem think that the public is going to tolerate a permanent "wartime footing" against COVID, endless masks, boosters and mandates.

I believe there are some people still laboring under the assumption that they are really going to wipe out this virus instead of it going endemic. I find it mind-boggling that some people still clinging to this idea are medical professionals.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Yup. Right on cue.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jeremyhuex

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
a reply to: Jeremyhuex

Apparently someone has now died from catching the Omicron variant.... true or false??

It's possible. Nothing is perfect. Even the mildest virus can sometimes kill. Common cold case fatality rate is like 0.5% if I'm not mistaken. That translates to millions of deaths around the world annually, mostly in cancer patients. We don't shut the world because of it.

Na, I was just saying...

because yesterday Boris gave his speech about Omicron and was telling everyone they should go out and get their boosters even though it is mild..... and then.... next day... 1 death from Omicron!

A bit of fear to get the people to the vaccine stations.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Yup. Right on cue.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
1 death from Omicron!
Odds are you will get a few deaths in people that just happened to have Omicron at the same time they died from something else like a heart attack or diabetes or just plain natural causes.
Since we don't know how many people have or had omicron and what really killed them the government can claim anything they want.
This is because you can not place a % on unknown or bad data.

The first small pox vaccine was a live but weak form called cowpox.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jeremyhuex
Because if they do, it means they will not be able to justify their emergency power and totalitarian control above the law. They are cahoots with big pharma which for profit want as many booster shots as possible. So this is why I think they will never accept the fact omicron is mild. They will say, oh maybe after 1 year maybe 2 years omicron makes you sick instead of 1 week like all the other variants do. They will mandate vaccination and by the time everyone has a booster shot they will say oh look your symptoms are mild not because of mild virus but because of booster shot. Your thoughts?

Statements like this...

....as the US wrestles with the Omicron variant of the coronavirus, which now accounts for 73% of all COVID-19 cases in the US. Health experts are worried that the outbreak may worsen as people travel and socialize over the Christmas and New Year holidays, and strain healthcare systems.
www.businessinsider.com...

Mean the "Health Experts" are concerned that if too many people contract the extremely mild Omicron, the pool of individuals who are eligible to contract the next variant, will be too small to trigger nationwide panic.

Remember: www.cdc.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join