It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Habitable Exoplanet Atlas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hi!

The Habitable Exoplanet Atlas, which is the first atlas / catalogue of potentially habitable exoplanets, has just been released

As you probably know, a potentially habitable exoplanet is a hypothetical type of planet that may have water and support life.

So far, we have found 59 of those planets, of which 23 are Earth-sized.

Do you think any of them could host extraterrestrial intelligence? Which one?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Alfa015015

I guess that could make that the first actual Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy then.

Do you think any of them could host extraterrestrial intelligence? Which one?

If I was a betting man I'd put my money on TRAPPIST-1e although any habitable planet is in the running so perhaps all of them , with James Webb almost ready to launch we won't have much longer to wait to start finding out.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Alfa015015

Here on ATS, there have been multiple posts of where we have already gone. Seems we keep finding primordial goo which may track with the idea that Universe is still “too hot” to support life (and a reason why we live short lives).

We have ships that have been to Alpha Centari (assuming that they placed equipment there to check the local neighborhood) and all the crap tahr you read in the “science” magazines is disinfo to keep you dumb and docile like the life that you are already living!

Between those extreme swings the equilibrium is there!!

Remember: It is never “one or the other” unless someone wants to rule over you! Always.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
thanks for your answers!

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
up

new topics

top topics

join