It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what things do you want to do in your life?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
FIJI..
I just want to go there.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

Be careful... heard about a guy that wanted to go there once... never heard from him again

edit on 10-12-2021 by XXXN3O because: Just having a laugh

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
It's strange...

decades ago I written an screenplay about how the humanity will die from something that was inside them.
that was part of my dreams since kid.
I looked for science and metaphysics since long time.

After that there were years with no desire.

Now, I enjoy a garden, while watching the butterflies, the birds, swirrels, pets, crickets, bees, wild ducks travelling, pets,
fireflies.cockroaches, ants , every wonderful animal.

nature are grateful. insects, birds, trees are grateful.

each year there are 2 weeks when a small red insect from less than 1cm appears (0.2-0.3 inches), friendly, trapezoidal in shape, and prehistoric in appearance. the insect identification sites have not been able to catalog them, there are less than 100 red insects per year in one tree. if you call them, they go near you.

I like watching an unknown ancient mountain-pyramid (mountain with the shape of a pyramid), with a cube on the top of it. Thousands years before this civilization, and they were there, the only remaining is what they built. nothing else remained.

the sunrays go brighter when go to the roof, and sometimes I wish to understand better the light. (brain waves are in the same frequency that the sunlight). the sunlight and the water can understand your thinking, and can communicate. live understand live.

I like to see the sky, the milky way, enjoy the air, the rain.

everything created changes, the change is the constant.

I see how the things that affect lot of population happens and were related to my old memories, like a replay of events.
learning detachment of suffering.

and what I will do?

I just contemplate the mountains, the nature.

edit on 12121212 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join