It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PREPAREDNESS: Are You Ready To Ride the Omicron Wave?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
As fast as Omicron spreads, are you prepared to ride the Omicron wave?

What is your strategy? Don't just scoff it off without a strategy.

If you are unvaccinated, vaccinated, or recovered from Covid and vaccinated on top of that, what is your strategy for building your immune system to handle Omicron?

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Strategy #1: Slow/Stop Omicron from Implantation and Replication

Load up on CBD. CBD is one of the few products that stops Covid from implanting in the lungs and inhibits replication. CBD worked quite well for Delta Covid. But I might up the dosage. Austria and Holland use higher doses of CBD and have few deaths. However, Austria's use of 300mg of CBD seems quite excessive to me. I used about 30-40mg for Delta. Maybe I should up the dosage to 50mg.

The other thing that CBD seems to do is protect against the cytokine storm that happens in severe cases.

NIH: Cannabidiol Inhibits SARS-CoV-2 Replication and Promotes the Host Innate Immune Response

Cannabis compounds exhibit anti-inflammatory activity in vitro in COVID-19-related inflammation in lung epithelial cells and pro-inflammatory activity in macrophages
Strategy #2: Kill Omicron to Allow Immune System a Chance to Build Antibodies and More Cytokine Storm Protection

Sage and Perilla Teas kill Covid according to a German Study. Sage is a very powerful anti-viral.

Sage and perilla herbal teas could help to prevent or treat COVID-19

Sage also protects against Covid's cytokine storm. When Covid gets into organ tissue, the immune system responds by attacking the infected organs. The cytokine storm in Covid is very similar to rattlesnake venom.

UArizona study found enzyme in COVID deaths similar to rattlesnake venom

Sage is one of the few substances in the world that is effective against the cytokine storm from rattlesnake venom, thus will also protect against Covid's cytokine storm.

An in vitro evaluation of the Native American ethnomedicinal plant Eryngium yuccifolium and SAGE as a treatment for snakebite envenomation
Strategy #3. Vitamins and Minerals to Boost the Immune System

Stocked up on Vitamin C, Vitamin D, B vitamins, Magnesium, Mushroom Immune System Boosters, Vitamin A, Cod Liver Oil, Bacopa (helps with brain fog), ginseng, gingko biloba (blood circulation).

Just what every immune system needs, and then some....
Strategy #4: Expose self to smaller Covid mutations to build up immunity to each mutation.

This only works if it has been done since Feb-Mar 2020. Covid mutates all the time. It's not like you get Covid once and have immunity to all strains of Covid just because you caught one strain.

You have to expose yourself to each little mutation, to build up immunity to a variety of mutations.

Example: Omicron contains E484K mutation which is known to weaken vaccines. However, there have been many mutated strains of Covid that popped up in Arizona with E484K. Hopefully I have exposed myself to one of those strains and already acquired immunity to E484K.

Engelthaler has also tracked other lineages where the E484K mutation showed up, but those strains fizzled out. Overall, researchers have detected over 60 samples containing the E484K mutation statewide, according to TGen's Arizona COVID-19 sequencing dashboard.

ASU watching new COVID-19 'Arizona variant' with a mutation known to weaken vaccines

So hopefully I have exposed myself to enough mutations, a little mutation there, a little mutation Alpha, a little mutation Beta, a little mutation Delta, a little mutation Delta Plus....so perhaps that will give me enough immunity to Omicron and its 50 plus mutations.

It's been 1 year and 9 months building up my immune system to each little mutation. Hopefully it works against Omicron.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Dont watch tv nor use a mobile phone which is as good as a vaccination if not better

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
You mean the new mutation with very mild symptoms, per the doctors in South Africa?

originally posted by: MapMistress

If you are unvaccinated, vaccinated, or recovered from Covid and vaccinated on top of that, what is your strategy for building your immune system to handle Omicron?

nypost.com...#:~:text=Dr.%20Angelique%20Coetzee%20sounded%20the%2 0alarm%20on%20the,not%20suffer%20the%20loss%20of%20taste%20or%20smell.

“Their symptoms were so different and so mild from those I had treated before,” Coetzee told The Telegraph.

She called South Africa’s vaccine advisory committee on Nov. 18 after a family of four all tested positive for the virus with symptoms that included extreme fatigue.

So far, she’s had two dozen patients who tested positive and showed symptoms of the new variant, mostly young men. About half of the patients were unvaccinated, she said. None of those infected lost their sense of smell or taste.

It presents mild disease with symptoms being sore muscles and tiredness for a day or two not feeling well,” Coetzee told the paper. “So far, we have detected that those infected do not suffer the loss of taste or smell. They might have a slight cough. There are no prominent symptoms. Of those infected some are currently being treated at home.”
edit on 8-12-2021 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
All indications omicron is way less lethal and serious cases have been few and far between.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hazmat suit and some extra biscuits.

a reply to: MapMistress

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

The wife and I both got covid as of now and we both had the Moderna vaccine. We will not take the boosters and I feel my antibodies should protect me after I get over this flu like virus .

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Well lets see, doing the same things i been doing for years seem to be working. Ill just keep my same routine and pretend its nothing more than seasonal respiratory illness being mass marketed through a weaponized media, just like last year.

Wanna know why it seems scarier than it is?? Because everyone can now get personalised fear and terror tailor delivered to the palm of your hand and right into your head everywhere you go at a moments notice. See before they had to wait until you got home and turned on your tv to deliver you fear and terror. But now they can keep it going 24/7 on demand, and boy howdy do all the fools demand it.

Quit consuming the terror and just maybe you will stop being afraid.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

My strategy is to just ignore all this BS and go about with my life....

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I'm riding it just like I rode out the Great Cold Season of 1998.

I ignored it and lived my life.

As an American citizen with a lust for life and what I could make of it in this country.

Rebellion isn't a choice you make... it is just who you are.

edit on 000000012America/Chicago12amThu, 09 Dec 2021 00:16:45 -060016 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Callin in sick boss!. Got no symptoms. It must be Omicron!

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I’m going to ignore it, mostly.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MapMistress

yup i'll do nothing. i'm not jabbed either.

i sneezed a few times last week.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   
If Omicron continues to be detected in 40+ countries and not produce a single death in any of them (even #hole countries haven't reported an Omicron death yet [fact check me on that]) then I guess I'll ride it like the previous waves -- from a hotel balcony up on the cliffside with a beer in hand, sunglasses and a point and laugh attitude at the people bobbing up and down on that wave of piss ridden compliance

See, it's not a natural wave out on the ocean, it's a wave in a wave pool in a controlled environment. You ride the waves when they decide you ride the waves. You ride the wave along with 50 other people who are all peeing in said wave pool. You bob up and down and all chant "oooh!" as you go up and "ahhh!" as you go down cos that's what the crowd are doing. You dip your head under and inhale a bunch of water and piss and come back up and continue screaming with joy. The piss doesn't kill you. You don't even notice it. COVID is a water park wave pool and your gov are the operators.

You can get out of that wave pool any time you damn well please, if you choose to stay in it, that's entirely on you. LOL. So if anything, I think people should consider how to get OUT of that wave pool, not how they will make the most of their time when they're in it.
edit on 9-12-2021 by markymint because: wave pool analogy

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Dont watch tv nor use a mobile phone which is as good as a vaccination if not better

That’s my tip too! if you stay off the TV and news it’s like it doesn’t exist, tiz a miracle!
edit on 0920212021Thu, 09 Dec 2021 02:20:45 -060002am1209ThursdayAmerica/Chicago by doorhandle because: Forgot quote

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I bought the book, it has over 2000 pages, and by the time I read it, Omrikon will be a long gone . There will be a new type of virus, buy a new book, at least you can read everything you haven't had time for in years

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Wild honey in the country trees here. Expensive, but then again honey is expensive everywhere these days.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I'm going with Strategy #1.

Other than that building our immune system by respecting God's creations is the way to go these days. It requires a commitment to listening to our body's nuances and knowledge and preparation. It's sure not easy but I'm sticking with the plan; joy, friendships, beauty of nature, cleanliness, eating as we need to, water to drink and enjoy.

I should do more but liposomal C & D3/K2 and magnesium are my staples. I wash up and use hydrogen peroxide when I come home from being around a lot of people. I have a dentist appointment in a couple hours so I'll include dental health because all our systems radiate from there.

Thanks MapMistress for the info and reminder.

edit on 12 9 2021 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Lora73

I just bought the book Chesapeake by James Michener. Only a thousand pages but I'm going to use your strategy for getting thru our changing narratives.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I will do what I have done for the last 54 years of annual flu season.
Nothing.
Just had a bad winter cold, which was worse than the nothingburger omicron.
Who cares?
Virology has taught us how nature rolls with viruses, especially those of the corona kind. They all become part of our lives and give you the sniffles.
I believe in proper science, not propaganda science.

This is a Nothingburger and I will get on with life as if it were 2018.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join