It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time traveler says "Life will change forever on the 25th of December 2021", ok, but how?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I bet some country somewhere shots down Santa Claus.....And he was giving Jesus a ride back. I'm just saying that if you take those two out on the same day.....it's gonna impact a few million people worldwide...and change the way humans do business...no more Christmas buying season. I hope it's this and not some alien B.S.
edit on Decemberam31b202121527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fatboy527
I bet some country somewhere shots down Santa Claus.....And he was giving Jesus a ride back. I'm just saying that if you take those two out on the same day.....it's gonna impact a few million people worldwide...and change the way humans do business...no more Christmas buying season. I hope it's this and not some alien B.S.

It's always aliens in these...

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Jeremiah33three

"December 25th (Christmas Day) ā€“ Something big will happen on this day that shocks the world, and changes the way humans live forever.

Why can't he tell us NOW what this " something big " will be ?

Probably hoping something does happen and claims that is what he forcast.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: oddscreenname
a reply to: IAMTAT

Are we talking hot-on-top mermaids or oh-gawd-don't-touch-me mermaids? šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€

I'm no expert...but my best educated guess is that they are all hot, large-breasted, Atlantean Aqua-Sluts.

Well, they are still just fish from the waist down, so I'll pass

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Time traveller... Who is not a multi billionaire, is not a time traveller.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Are we talking hot-on-top mermaids or oh-gawd-don't-touch-me mermaids? šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€

I'm no expert...but my best educated guess is that they are all hot, large-breasted, Atlantean Aqua-Sluts.

I hope they have legs.
I can put up with webbed feet, but a fish tail won't cut it.

I hope they don't smell like fish.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: baburak

Even if they were members of the Loricariidae family of fish?

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

"December 25th (Christmas Day) ā€“ Something big will happen on this day that shocks the world, and changes the way humans live forever.

Why can't he tell us NOW what this " something big " will be ?

Probably hoping something does happen and claims that is what he forcast.

I am going to guess that he can't tell us because it will 'ruin the timeline'.

Maybe we don't have to worry about the mermaid thing coming true and a Laker's win, since he told us about that.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

a reply to: baburak

Even if they were members of the Loricariidae family of fish?

Rough skin and not squishy enough. I'd have to pass.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: baburak

Well, they are still just fish from the waist down, so I'll pass

You say that now but after a couple of pints you will be singing "Barnacle Bill the sailor" to her.

from the article

www.mirror.co.uk...

He posted: "Yes, Iā€™m a real-time traveler" and claims there are two important dates to remember for December 2021.

The "time traveler," insisted the dates to be aware of are December 20 and December 25.

The post, which could be viewed by 1.2million followers, reads: "December 20th ā€“ 8 Humans receive super powers from the energy waves of the sun.

"December 25th (Christmas Day) ā€“ Something big will happen on this day that shocks the world, and changes the way humans live

edit on 6-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

Like I said a movie or tv promo, guerilla marketing
edit on 6-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
There are so many problems with time travel utilization on this planet, that I can personally guarantee you, baryonic matter time travel (outside of closed loop reference frames) will not occur anywhere near Earth for the next 20 years.

This negates any person who claims to be a time traveler, from 12/06/2021 to 12/06/2041 unless an exception is forced to issuance. As long as I am alive, I do not grant exceptions.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

Top....they wont.

Certain advertisers show up then these spam post start showing up.

As to the time traveller. I would love to be surprised on dec 25th,but i am not holding my breath either.
edit on 21000000ppam by yuppa because: removed due to updated info

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

The post was reported this morning.
edit on b000000312021-12-06T11:31:21-06:0011America/ChicagoMon, 06 Dec 2021 11:31:21 -06001100000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Time traveller... Who is not a multi billionaire, is not a time traveller.

Oh yeah just ignore the rules and regs they give you when you travel see how well that works out,after they erase you from that time line. part of the procedure involves memory blocks and conditioning that makes it nearly impossible to tell anything dangerous that can effect the future or past on a large scale.

Being rich effects larger scale things,and is a no no. Things that effect YOU and YOURSELF are a grey area,depending on how big they are.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Ahh ok, well i should go and edit my post accordingly.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
It will be a short "hello" if they make contact with a Japanese fishing boat.
Sushi for everyone!

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263
You can put tarot card readers and fortune tellers with them...

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

So the prophecies are true! I have been waiting for him!

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

He also says some teens use a dinosaur egg to open a portal to another universe...and Atlantean mermaids are discovered this month.

So... obviously he is legit.

Mermaids eh? Well I guess that tin foil hat needs some adjustment for that fellow.

Ok when those two outlandish things become true, then we know we are at the end of the BS finally. I suspect we aren't and will add your /s was missing but I see it belongs.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Not to mention that if I just time traveled, buying stocks/crypto or betting on sports would so not be on my top 10 things to do while time traveling. Maybe it would be nice to have some seed money, but it seems really short sighted to assume that a genuine time traveler would be doing it just to make some money. If you could time travel, you could do that any time you wanted and as often as you wanted, and would do it in a way that probably didn't involve telling anyone you were time traveling.

I don't judge people for the perspective because I was once more materialistic than I am now, but it's sad that the only thing we can generally think of to confirm time travel is whether or not the traveler is a billionaire. As if an altruistic time traveler is somehow less valuable or trustworthy than an financially motivated one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join