It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth History: The Fall Of Metatron

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Yes... my mind was whelmed and still processing the contents. Since it pre-dates the 3 western book religions I see little conflict with their specific dogmas, and referencing the 'Krystic Template' is a reminder of the importance of the Creator. This translation of history lends credit to the Baghivad Gitta, Credo Mutwa's first recordings of oral African ancient history, puts the Kabalah in it's proper less-than-holy place, there is so much packed in there. I'm glad it resonated with some folks. It came as good news, #Disclosure a reply to: sarahvital

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

Meta from the Sumerian text which is the oldest on the planet that we have found means “to attain or reach for”. Metatron is from Sumerian text. It was an angel or scribe that kept records of their lives.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk
You can’t prove either. The truth is Metatron is from the Sumerians. If it was a higher deity that they saw and spoke to or a belief they had made up to give their society a reason for having a moral life, we don’t know. But the idea had to come from somewhere. Could that idea have been God or an eternal being communicating it? Who knows

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mcsnacks77

"Angel" is an ambiguous term. As they serve the concept of both heaven and hell without discrimination if "they" fall? They have discriminated or disseminated what they have seen or heard to others... but by those very acts other than a messenger/scribe they were no "Angel" as such a being cannot "fall" from such a position... the names people try to give them is just an attempt to deviate them from their job or service. In other words not a "wise" thing to do.

Written "language" is only a recent phenomenon as the wax cylinder, record, magnetic tape and laser disc... there was a written language and still is; but few put their ear that close to the medium to hear what it(contact) of the two mediums says when you want to place there what you or another has to say or has said as one self being a medium.

Some refer to all of the void of the senses the shadow or other life... the concept of automatic writing is to let those two speak taking oneself entirely out of the conversation by becoming void or the cup that fills them both back and forth in balance... but the temptation would be to read what those two had to say... meaning your experiment as a divine messenger or angelic scribe has passed or failed the test... practice; it is one and such a thing can drive someone what society on a larger scale deems "mad" or "insane" but how long are you going to live a shadow life and start living yours in the light as it were?

Burning afterwards removes such a temptation; just make sure both making that contact know that will be the fate of their contact afterwards... they will remain in union as the writing utensil and that may or may not be a happy one... knowing your spirit and intention is important, otherwise what are you doing? The will of another or one not oneself is the only answer. All of those always retort "I was just doing what I was told." Well, we all know that that is not really living no matter the perceived reward for doing so.

The Wisdom I saw in the Biblical figure of Christ was he didn't make the same mistake twice... he had the ability to learn the error of his ways until there was only one way to his life without deviation. The person he is claimed to be in the beginning? Deluded due to those two beside him in his ear in his presence and on his return a refused that situation; meaning he would be able to make up for all the negative kamma he accumulated under the delusion that he was "god" meaning on his second death? It was for his sins as a "god" the everlasting but? Exhausting that negative karma until he becomes free.

My or your or anyone's attachment to such a person is the same sort of position he had as a "god" that made him er in his ways... so it is best not to follow or distract as they did; then you can truly serve... but not just him getting out of his and his kammas way serves all attached to him and his deeds or not.

Taking such a thing as a gift or lesson comes from experience to know or see it as that... who knows how many more incarnations until then? Not my business to know but staying out of it? Much less accumulation for all of those attached in a myriad of ways.

Metta was spoken long before it was written... what it breathed life into as the intent of its origin? Who knows... however, many have depended on it to mean as I have stated it, how you have stated it and how spoken before written has stated it. Getting back to the written origin; should expand the meaning not contract it... if it does not or has not then it would have fallen out of use, as a sure sign that the meaning carried was prefered than the one written. If it covers the true origin then that very well could be why the carried is preferred as it takes people off the steps of that person's throne as a creator.

Attachment to words is a yoke attachment to the meaning of those words a double yoke; so ensnared? How to be free from two yokes? Becomes the new life's mission or direction aware of it or not... as one's future birth starts moving in that direction. Not wise to try and drag others into it... pointing at the truth of it? One immediately knows suffering exists there... not wanting to be connected to such a word or future commitment is a wise thing. So why keep attaching a yoke to a yoke it performs just the same as it always will. Like 50 people all reading the same sign everyday... Oh my! How many of you there must be!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Angel refers to the stars. That’s why angels can fall. Falling/shooting stars. Earth was/is considered to be hell controlled by Satan. Hence Hell on Earth. When the ancient text books talk about their being a great battle in the heavens and a 1/3 of the angels were thrown down to hell with Satan, they are talking about a comet hitting the planet and all the asteroids in its tail that looked like falling stars to them hitting the planet. That’s why Satan is referred to as the morning star. The comet looked like a giant star and it hit the planet at sunrise. In the original Bible the angels that fall are referred to as Bene Belial.Children of the adversary(evil one). It’s used as a formal name. But for some reason in the King James Bible it is translated as a regular noun. I’m multilingual and can read the paleo Hebrew scrolls that they used for the Bible. So the original has been lost in translation on purpose. Hopefully someday you will not walk in darkness and will search out the light instead following the deceptive light of others.
The reason Facebook changed its name to meta is because of the original meaning as the one who watches and records others. So you better be good. Metatron is also where the idea of Santa Claus saying he’s making a list of who is naughty and nice because he’s watching and recording what you do. Hence spying.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

The only reason such a person as a "falling" star gets many names in the Hebrew bible is when the babble started getting sorted out... MUslims embraced Christ and Christ embraced Muslims so there is the name "Devil" and "Satan" but before fallen the name was "Lucifer". So three names but is it one body? If so then he is on par with what is called the holy trinity. However Christ saying wine was blood and bread his body is delusion or an attempt to get people to be attached to wine and bread as a meal of food instead of him... being eaten by anything is not a fun experience hence the many bug sprays antibiotics spears and weapons of all sorts.

Al that points to is attachment to the body or form AKA Rupa what hungry ghost hasn't fallen wanting to possess their "fathers" wife and or possessions?

The one remembering already doing that before and not making the same mistake in the next birth or any proceeding it. So what is the effect of no longer having that "form" attachment to wives or material goods as a reason for becoming? One gets to experience a taste of what is known as freedom or nirvana or bliss or rapture etc etc in the formaless states. Unfortunately, it's just a taste since others attachment has not yet ended and birth arises yet again. But attachment to that freedom or one taste greed, and hate and delusion to what it could have been arise but it is channeled on the person that spoke your name forth from that womb not her own.

Not making that mistake is just as important as not making that covetous mistake for that one taste... then where are you? Exhausting karma and pointing the way to freedom out of respect for all of those that came before or yet to come to make getting back on the path to freedom easier... hell there's many heavens there is many; fortunately until the thing that keeps those coming and going ends? There is no one there or able to point the actual way out of it.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
That’s why they believed the stars could see and record everything they did because they were in the heavens. Angel is a lost translation also. Angel is a Greek term. Not Sumerian or Hebrew. Malach is messenger and that is poorly translated to angel in Greek.Because angel is used in definitive form as an object. Not as an enlightened being from heaven. To have true Gnosis you translate each little phrase of the ancient text then you walk and think, or some mediate on it. That is how you find the true meaning and wisdom. It takes many years and very few ever attain that kind of knowledge because they are too stuck thinking they are better than everyone. If you speak the ancient languages you won’t be confused when an angel is referenced to define the other words that were spoke

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   
There is no Hebrew word for Satan or devil those are Greek and Ethiopian. There is no mention of Satan or devil in the original paleo Hebrew biblical text. For one thing if your bad and didn’t go to heaven then you were said to go to a frozen wasteland. That’s how they pictured hell. No Satan, devil or Lucifer being in Hebrew.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Thanks for pointing out what the masses needed to know going by bastardized translations etc as a money making device that needs to be flipped over.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:22 AM
link   
It’s not a bastardized translation. It’s a simple translation. My grandparents are from the oldest civilization on the planet. They taught me most of what I know. My ancestors are where every ancient story in the world originates from and where all languages came from. The original Tower of Babel. It’s why I know so many languages since they derive from it. The Basque are the closest descendants to Adam. The Koran, Bible, Torah, or whatever religion or belief comes from the Basque. But as the years pass and they keep getting translated they get further and further from the truth. The masses are going to believe what they want to believe so they can go to sleep at night feeling safe and secure.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   

What about the 12 disciples names? Do you know what they mean?
With speed his hand gives the reward and gift of twin rocks when heard be ready, have grace, and be brave.
Philip, Judas, Nathan,Mathew, James(2), Thomas, Peter, Thad,Andrew, Simon, John.
edit on 01-12-2022 by mcsnacks77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   

The bhavacakra is an old teaching device older than the three "desert" religions... the "twelve" are representations of "nidanas" That thing is constantly spinning but for teaching sake it is stopped for a clear view of it.

In Christianity each nidana is a "disciple" in Islam each one is a "Muhammad" at least that how those that have misapprehended the Bhavacakra have "made" it.

The bhavana is what most that have freed themselves from it or destroyed it altogether or continuously turn it knowingly or not refer to it.

The Muslims invaded india in an attempt to destroy the birthplace of Buddhism and supplant Muslim ideals which became Ramanism hence "Ramadan" as their main festival it is their festival of "The dead"; basically, the same thing as Halloween in the U.S. for Christians but celebrated differently as it is in other Religions. The Catholics did the same thing as the Muslims with their inquisitions and assimilations. There is a point in history where those two in method cannot really be told apart from each other in action towards other peoples.

Sorry for the late reply, I have not been on ATS in awhile. If you want to attach "disciples" to the bhavacakra as mentioned? Just look at the people in regard to their occupations mentioned or other people mentioned that "fit" the nidana MOST accurately.

Unfortunately, even "Buddhism" is rife with the very same being called patriarchs etc. or someone placing themselves before their teacher, lord, etc. or however they see a "Buddha" as a lense with a "self" still attached... such persons see such a being as a wish fulfilling jewel as way to riches wealth, heaven, godhood etc. instead of the pathway to freedom from the suffering of all that and it's causes.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   

But do you see what all religions are fundamentally built on, the one undeniable thing that supports them? Math. All have the same numbers because it’s the one law that has to be followed in the universes circular movements. Math is the reason for eternity. Our lives and the universe move in circular patterns but pi makes those patterns infinite. Bhavana means bring into existence. Once brought into existence it is infinite.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

-ISM

That's what supports them all... first it is an individual then they collect more individuals sort of mirroring what they are doing in collectivism. Then they realize sooner or later too many people are doing the same thing and nothing else; leaving them all with no support other than whatever it was they were doing that they first noticed.

Such a thing as a mirror is an empty gesture... like smiling at anyone in your example of math and saying find "X" some might see that as a treasure like that is where the gold is in ALL math.

Unfortunately, the illiterate cannot find "X" even though they know "X" equals them not being able to read... making the answer learning how making the true "X" the alphabet, the book.

Find "X" it's a good ideation when wondering what someone is lacking on their own personal level... looking out there somewhere is comparison and contrast, if you've ever noticed others do that sort of thing at you, then as a sort of habit want you to do the same thing... that's hell as it becomes cause for conflict instead of saying good I am glad you like the qualities of the comparison and I am glad I am not them... you trying to compare and contrast me with them? Means you have a preference that is really neither one of us and it has just become busy work until that fool comes along... Good day.

Compare and contrast however is the find "X" for artists especially when making still life and portraiture the contrasts is the lighting as it will change based on natural light comparison is the sizing up of all geometry in contact relative to the centre or what holds it all together.

As per example; if all choir boys are dressed alike and singing the same notes have the same color hair same color skin same color eyes... the compare and contrast people would want to see their shoes their teeth etc. as too much of one thing is not a good thing otherwise the art board would remain as it was just like they never bought it or set it up... people that compare and contrast others? Simply have not seen the light of their desire to be an artist... and misplace it on other people. Self absorbed is the typical reason... as in I have more functions than laying in bed as your human toy and I have my own life I am not giving up to make more people and it is best to see life yet to live with their hobbies as those little things or projects yet to mature as "children".

I'd rather not spend more time trying to find "X" or debating people's loss as to where that not self is as it is everywhere in their personal loves to tame like a wild beast instead of unleashing it on others with their mouths.

Why do I know Buddhism and other things? I didn't neglect them as children.

The end.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join