It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounds like some in Luxembourg has had enough

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Sounds like some in Luxembourg has had enough.... more to follow

Is this nothing or is it just building...sounds like it was smaller than the previous but there were other places with protests too, what say you Fortress Europe?

Protesters storm a Christmas market in Luxembourg, where they are considered as part of an underclass and not allowed to enter unless they show certain papers or certificate in line with the mandates of their country that has given their autonomy of their body over to the government and corporations. This is a protest of the second-class citizens of Luxembourg

Belgian police fired water cannon on Sunday to disperse protesters opposed to compulsory health measures against the coronavirus pandemic.

Some 8,000 people marched through Brussels towards the headquarters of the European Union, chanting “Freedom!” and letting off fireworks.

Banners on Sunday compared the stigmatization of the non-vaccinated to the treatment of Jews forced to wear yellow stars in Nazi Germany.

www.msn.com...

[...]

edit on 5-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Dec 5 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
There seems to be something hidden in this agenda about letting people have non-transit freedoms. Don't know what it is yet, but I don't think it will end well for those creeps in power over us.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Those Belgians are Not Stupid , they Know Exactly what is going to Happen to them If they Don't Resist this Tyranny Now while they Still have some Semblence of Freedoms . This should be Happening All Over the World because their Next .

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
There really is an obvious truth, all world leaders are colluding together under the banner of Covid-19 for some reason to do something to people.

#5%8 the government

This is the only time I can recall reading about in history and the only time in my lifetime EVERY countries leadership agree on one thing. I imagine well if the whole worlds doing it so should you, really the facade is made of wet clay and erodes in the rain.

Maybe some smart ass will come in here and tell me once upon a time all world leaders came together on something?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Half of the hour duplicate post ....

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Those Belgians are Not Stupid , they Know Exactly what is going to Happen to them If they Don't Resist this Tyranny Now while they Still have some Semblence of Freedoms . This should be Happening All Over the World because their Next .

I noticed....

Separately, police in Austria said some 40,000 gathered in capital Vienna on Saturday to denounce a lockdown set to come into force on Monday and compulsory vaccination starting in February.

It seems to be building this was in a 2nd class citizen area? the European area is my understanding.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
There really is an obvious truth, all world leaders are colluding together under the banner of Covid-19 for some reason to do something to people.

#5%8 the government

This is the only time I can recall reading about in history and the only time in my lifetime EVERY countries leadership agree on one thing. I imagine well if the whole worlds doing it so should you, really the facade is made of wet clay and erodes in the rain.

Maybe some smart ass will come in here and tell me once upon a time all world leaders came together on something?

Yea it doesn't happen often, does it.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I am waiting for some smart ass to come in and tell me otherwise.

I find it oddly apparent then again I don’t even see it talked about here, or heard about anywhere else so I leave you with this…

All hail shakaka the great white bat lord and savior of the worldly realm.

Yeah the covid was manifested using bat sh1t introduced into genetically modified rats to have human lungs. It was done to create a future vaccine.

Shakaka the wealth of guano bat # from ace Ventura 2 should be the face of the worlds new banner.

I’m just an angry badger that has a belief set in another time. About as woke as I get is if I get up for work tomorrow and joe Biden got a set of tit implants to invigorate his voters I really would laugh. Has no balls or no brains 🧠 but got a set of stripper D’S I’d laugh. In clown world you don’t know what to expect 😃

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Tear and burn it all down, from the manufacturing plants all the way through the logistical chain right up to the vaccine centres.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Oh CANADA ! ...RISE !

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Meanwhile in Austria....................VOLK RISE !

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

My German Shepard liked the sound of the protest over my phone. I thought it strange cause he watches tv and the internet videos all the time… when I played that he got on my lap and started licking my face and he’s not that kind of doggie

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
What's interesting to me is the tone of the news media reporting these protests. You can tell which nations is gonna take longer and which ones are slowly realizing whats going on

More going on I Belgium... where the authorities brought out the water cannons and used them to good effect. Nothing says fascist like water cannon fascism

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

The covid agenda has become a big experiment and I am not talking about the jabs, we all know that on itself is the biggest experiment in humanity, but this has become an experiment in society.

And when people are pushed by totalitarian means it never ends well for the dictators.

We have no come this far in history to reverse back to this type of Tyranny.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Its a weekend will these protests happen on weekdays?

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Ummm…well…

I’m proud…to be the…New Jew…

When do I get my beanie…

Gotta keep that crown chakra covered…

YouSir

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

makes a delicious fruit paste, tho.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

I’m just an angry badger that has a belief set in another time.

All an Angry Badger needs is a mushroom mushroom!!
I know, I'm a fruit farmer.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Oh CANADA ! ...RISE !

That is an awesome sight to see.

All of us are one people, standing united.

Met a few Canadians in my life, all great people. Even the chick tourist I met at a bus stop one night, and during the greetings, accidentally said "Oh You're from Canadia!".. haha... she laughed honestly and I felt so stupid...

lol...

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm…well…

I’m proud…to be the…New Jew…

When do I get my beanie…

Gotta keep that crown chakra covered…

YouSir

Lol, I hear you from the converted way down south, shalom ya'll

top topics