It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada will have enough doses for everyone to get COVID-19 boosters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

They will push the useless boosters without end or until enough people push back hard.
I hope that more and more people wake up and tell them to eff off before too many are irreparably damaged.
edit on 5-12-2021 by starshift because: Added

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: putnam6

Not my assertion at all. At all.

All you are asserting is there is no vaccine card where when you get the 8th booster you get a free toaster.

So you do see where there is a distinct possibility for multiple booster shots? Considering they are pretending to be concerned about Omnicron, and supposedly all of our current vaccines work even less on Omnicron than they do on Delta.

Im glad you aren't under the yoke of the EU, if they freak and overreact as Omnicron is already in Germany, it might be the beginning of lockdowns till spring, not to mention the continued push for complete vaccination compliance. Regardless all it takes is it jumping the channel and the UK will be doing the same

abcnews.go.com...

LONDON -- Britain is extending its COVID-19 booster vaccine program to millions more people as part of efforts to tackle the spread of the new omicron variant, which is feared to be more contagious and vaccine-resistant.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   
All I want for Christmas is my 8'th booster, my 8'th booster, my 8'th booster...

They are really going hard on this, as if it's like free hot cross buns for the average Joe during Easter...

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I mean, might be an impressive feat for a large country? But Canada? eh good job ya hosers

top topics

<< 1   >>

join