It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS resident dream experts have any idea what's up with me?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Paschar0

The more you pray to God/Jesus, the more you'll understand what's going on around you. You could have negative entities preying on you to keep you in a constant state of stress and pessimism. Start by praying that God/Jesus protect your thoughts and dreams from these entities. Pray also that God helps you to build on your faith and your relationship with him. As Christians, the Bible tells us that this world is not our home, which is probably why you feel like you're living the wrong life. You need to focus more on spiritual matters instead of worldly ones. It's only through our faith in Jesus that we are capable of experiencing peace even when there's a storm brewing around us in this world.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Appreciate that, thank you.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Paschar0 46 and 2. You cant shed that skin.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: Paschar0 46 and 2. You cant shed that skin.

Sure I can. But I can only do it once. :-

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
If they bother you, I would advise seeking counseling from an experienced analyst who might specialize in dreams. If you want a spiritual type, go to whole foods and get their alternative magazine, Natural Awakenings for alt treatments. You’d be surprised some of them have unique knowledge of dreams and the psychology behind your negative thinking.

My recurrent dream, BTW, is I always go somewhere park my car and can never find my car! I’ve been through cityscapes, seemingly different worlds, parking lots, all over the place, and have yet in the dream found my car.
My interpretation is I’m looking for something out of reach in life.

I know your is not a recurrent dream but in a way, it's a recurrent emotion in your dreams.

Anyway, Mate, good luck and I wish you well!

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Instead of a good round and round easy to see, some people have a mobius type round and round where its going around going around and plop on your head from above or below.

On the "bright side" of that you get to see all sides and angles in the rounds; while the round and round without the twist or behind the veil? Those people are worried about whats back there coming to get them always looking over their shoulder and trying to get ahead and really don't go anywhere sense half their head is looking backwards and half their head looking forwards and the present head un-noticed wraps them both up tight.

Landing on one's head feet in the air style or whatever it is trying to make the rounds with you falls on it... just like you did with someone else when you were making the rounds.

Habits are like sign posts things re-occurring I'm not going to discriminate "habits" just start noticing them yours is a cliff and shove. Mine was always black and white ending up in an attic with a bright red frog opening it's mouth like it was going to swallow the entire world... three times this "dream" occurred... resolute I conquered it then it was some silly cat sitting there covered in gold robes and a huge pointy crown. I just turned away walking back down the steps laughing at how silly it was. "The Source".

So make a resolve you will not fall on your head repeat it over and over and you will not fall on another's head repeat it the same when it comes time for the rounds or that dream to repeat?

GOOD LUCK.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

I'll have what you're having. Holy #.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paschar0
a reply to: Crowfoot

I'll have what you're having. Holy #.

you could try melatonin if it seems to go back to your head like a nasty acidic drool the chew-able child kind are more palatable.

What does it do? It restores the circadian rhythm back into balance. When it gets back into rhythm stop taking them when it gets back out of rhythm resume.

Such a thing is important for anyone that never really had one due to external "life" pressures or obligations making sleep difficult.

Combined with meditation with no goal other than just sitting there? Scratching an itch is not sitting, thinking about something or someone not there makes you leave the present moment and is not sitting so yeah when sitting always remains or becomes sitting you've got the hang of meditation, you can stare at something or close your eyes or just relax your gaze. Whatever arises is from all those moments of not ever knowing how to sit; or basically past karma coming back to sit with you... don't worry about whatever arises as like breath "it" comes and goes and resolves on its own or "disbands" as some people put it.

Aside from the Melatonin that's all I'm "having".

edit on 8-12-2021 by Crowfoot because: sp.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join