It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's new on Oak Island?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I've been watching the Curse of Oak Island on an off, but they never seem to come to any conclusions. They dig a hole, it fills with water, they say that it must be deliberately designed to flood and then give up. Lather, rinse repeat.

IS there anything new out in the last 4-5 years that goes beyond what was covered on the show?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

It's like every other conspiracy theory.

Any day now something will happen. Disclosure. Depopulation. 1,000,000,000 sealed indictments. Global financial collapse.

Maybe tomorrow. Or the next day.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Good thing we keep on making up new theories as the old turn to facts...

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Nothing gets turned to facts, the date just keeps getting pushed back.

Any space aliens show up yet? The world's population shrinking? Any one get indicted for pizza'ing? The dollar still the world's reserve currency? Add Oak Island to the list, there's nothing in that hole except water.

There's some even crazier stuff that I won't touch but I've been hearing these for the past few years now.

edit on 5-12-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Whatever may have been there, has been long since obliterated by heavy equipment.

If there was the possibility of a truly landmark find, say the Ark of the Covenant, a nation-state would have put a coffer dam around the whole thing and strip mined to bedrock. But being a TV show they’ll keep this going as long as the producers are happy.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Any space aliens show up yet? The world's population shrinking? Any one get indicted for pizza'ing? The dollar still the world's reserve currency? Add Oak Island to the list, there's nothing in that hole except water.

There's some even crazier stuff that I won't touch but I've been hearing these for the past few years now.

You know what, I've been hearing "Disclosure is imminent" for the last 40 years, and every time some new scientific or military advancement is announced somebody pops up and tells us that some secret cabal has stuff 100 years ahead of it in a warehouse somewhere and is releasing it slowly to the public.

Well, the stuff that people were telling us was going to be released 40 years ago still hasn't been released, and much of what we have today isn't what they promised back then. Nobody predicted the iPad, or the modern games consoles, or even basic things that we have in vehicles like seatbelt sensors.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The detectorist guy found a Rusty nail dating as far back as the 1950s. It was exciting.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
Nobody predicted the iPad, or the modern games consoles, or even basic things that we have in vehicles like seatbelt sensors.

John Titor predicted WWIII but was off by just a bit since it didn't happen.

The only money in that hole at Oak Island is the cash they threw down there looking for stuff that isn't there.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Where’s your soul and imagination? We love the journey - the destination is never quite as glorious. Look at Game of Thrones. The road was long and spectacular, the end couldn’t even be polished and was a turd.

We live for adventure, the new, the allure of the unknown. They have certain found a lot of things that should NOT be that deep underground. Someone put them there for something. I doubt we will every truly find out why, but I’m sure as hell going to enjoy the journey. Plus, Gary Drayton is one of my own, a prize English pillock. Love him.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I think I've just gone past the other end of their hole down Mill Street.

There's a bunch of council workers staring at something extremely interesting down a fenced and coned off area.

Traffic is murder!

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I veen watching the series since the beginning, I am of the believe that the mystery was always bigger than anybody could dream off.

Now in the latest episodes more and more gold pieces has been found, liking the gold to the gold of the south American indigenous people by the composition of the gold even the indigenous people knew that gold had to be mixed with other minerals to make it stable.

I expect the series to get in its finals episodes as gold will be found.

Just like another series I watched before that the gold they were looking all over south America was found behind some waterfalls, I forgot the name of it, it was either Mayan or Incan gold. I remember the series ended with the gold pieces of artifacts found but then it was some kind of government involvement for the safety of those working in the findings.

Do not know what happen next.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I veen watching the series since the beginning, I am of the believe that the mystery was always bigger than anybody could dream off.

Now in the latest episodes more and more gold pieces has been found, liking the gold to the gold of the south American indigenous people by the composition of the gold even the indigenous people knew that gold had to be mixed with other minerals to make it stable.

I expect the series to get in its finals episodes as gold will be found.

Just like another series I watched before that the gold they were looking all over south America was found behind some waterfalls, I forgot the name of it, it was either Mayan or Incan gold. I remember the series ended with the gold pieces of artifacts found but then it was some kind of government involvement for the safety of those working in the findings.

Do not know what happen next.

They trouble is that their claiming to find artifacts connected to so many different ancient cultures, such as the Norse and the Romans, who lived hundreds of years and thousands of miles apart, the odds of them all coming to that one place but not documenting it themselves, seem rather infinitesimal. Isn't is more likely that someone who once lived on that island was just a trinket collector. If you were to dig up my grandmother's house in 500 years you'd be crazy to suggest that she had connections to ancient Egypt based on her having brought some looted trinkets in a market in Cairo in the 1920s.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Any space aliens show up yet? 

Well there was that Cross Over Oak Island and Giorgio Hairdo🤗

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I've given up watching because they used to keep ending the show on an apparent cliff hanger that turned out to be absolutely nothing when the next episode came round. Skin walker ranch is the same. Lot's of promises, no substance.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Do you believe all conspiracy theories are wrong?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

That's what's been getting me for the last few years. They would always find something, then it ends up being small and out of place. Then nothing gets mentioned again.

The small artifacts they have found are impressive given where they've shown up. European artifacts turning up on the island is something to be excited about.

I get the feeling the area was cleaned out by the previous land owners. What they are finding are the little bits that got missed.

For all the work that went into the search, they may as well have dug up the entire island and run everything through a earth/sand separator then put everything back.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Could be, but this people have invested a lot of time and money looking for this, plus history of the area have been remake, I like the series and think they will find some of what they are looking for.

I remember watching the UK series Time Team, that was the best series I ever watch as I love archeology, I had the time to stream all episodes, they found a lot of areas that will have different artifacts with different periods of time.

It is possible to find artifacts in one area due to years of settlements, but Oak Island supposedly did not have many settlements, that is changing now.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Is there any evidence that the previous owners actually found anything of note?

I'm not aware of there being any evidence that they sold anything much.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I been watching the Skin Walker ranch too, interesting UFO and lore stuff, actually love all these series, I keep an eye on them when the season starts.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Do you believe all conspiracy theories are wrong?

Yes, other than the government is inept and it's sole job is to get bigger.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join