It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NZ registered nurse with severe heart problems spills the beans.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
She was quite healthy until the second jab, forced to get the shot because she has two children to care for, Then gets admitted to ER and follows the procedure, they have only had seven in with the same symptoms that day. She didn't want the jab her survival mojo was going off but she felt she had no choice.www.instagram.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Nothing to do with the injection. It's all down to Post Pandemic Stress Disorder, I sh!teth thee not.

Post Pandemic Stress Disorder.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Nothing to do with the injection. It's all down to Post Pandemic Stress Disorder, I sh!teth thee not.

I guess we will start seeing children now with panic disorders that lead to their deaths on the sports field soon.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   

This is heartbreaking, real and caused by the "whatever you're supposed to say." This young woman, who was very healthy, is in a physical crisis that is very painful in a way I've never seen before. Her parents and husband had no ill affects. Part of the insanity.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I had to look up if your source was a satire. No, they will say anything.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
She was quite healthy until the second jab, forced to get the shot because she has two children to care for, Then gets admitted to ER and follows the procedure, they have only had seven in with the same symptoms that day. She didn't want the jab her survival mojo was going off but she felt she had no choice.www.instagram.com...
This is happening with growing frequency across the globe, and this is just the start. Welcome to the New World Disorder.

It is tragic and terrifying. Those without symptoms now from the vaccine will likely develop them down the line. Not necessarily heart, but nerve, neurological, immune system and cancers. And that doesn’t even touch on the issue of fertility.
edit on 5-12-2021 by ARM1968 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Yes, the poor girl is just doing her best and gets shafted by those who should know better. The blame game will be horrendous when it gets momentum. I have been seeing more and more government entities spouting off like it's themselves they are trying to convince. They are just spinning it through.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: ARM1968

Yes, the poor girl is just doing her best and gets shafted by those who should know better. The blame game will be horrendous when it gets momentum. I have been seeing more and more government entities spouting off like it's themselves they are trying to convince. They are just spinning it through.

They ( political powers and police ) are going to move in fast and shut you all down just like they did in Hong Kong. They are studying your strengths and weaknesses and the leaders , then they will hit you hard with deadly force. They have no other choice to but to do so. THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP POWER, PERIOD

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
They changed the definition of vaccine and they changed the definition of herd immunity, when will they change the definition of rare?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PureBlood
They changed the definition of vaccine and they changed the definition of herd immunity, when will they change the definition of rare?

So let's flip the script & change OTHER definitions in the medical world. Everyone's their own doctor now, let's call 'em it!

It would irk SO. MANY. BIG. EGO. FOLKS. Well worth it, let's make it happen, new sarcasm-based movement!
edit on 12/5/2021 by Nyiah because: Oops, fat-fingered a few keys.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

PPSD should really be called PVDD - Post Vaccination Damage Disorder

Interestingly there has also been a report that the cold weather increases heart attacks/issues, the very same issues the vaccines are causing, well who would have thought, eh? What a load of bollocks! They are lying and they know it, and so do we!

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Michigan had 18,000+ cases. Yesterday. Most...unvax.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yep darn unvaxed is their fault all their fault the vaxed is running out of immunity and need to get two more shots of the same crap plus the upcoming booster, until they turn blue and died.

Is the best strategy against omicron to keep boosting with the original vaccine?

www.msn.com...

Got get two more jabs of the darn shot why wait for stinky boosters.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
So let's flip the script & change OTHER definitions in the medical world. Everyone's their own doctor now, let's call 'em it!

? I made myself my own doctor many many years ago...

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
They have a separate wing where they keep only people who have had reactions to the vaccine. Interesting.

I have believed that the fragile people shouldn't have the vaccine. She claims she has an auto-immune disorder and was paralyzed in 2018/19 or so. I feel terrible for the people who give in to the forced jab mandates. People should fight against the tyranny.
edit on 5-12-2021 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

So heart issues they are now saying its related as a Post Pandemic Stress and looks like they are trying hard to cover it.

but the vaccine has nothing to do with it.

Despite the warnings that FDA had given the vaxs the risks for heart related issues among BCs.

edit on 5-12-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

People should fight against the tyranny.

Its a bit to late for that i had lost my faith in stupidity. They are easy to bend over to Pharma because what they see on TV.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Im just saying. Its all nonsense....crazy stuff all the way around.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

It is a con job run by criminals for their profit. The scam is losing as the data comes out. They will have to withdraw or go for broke, which will risk their survival.
Here is an Australian whistleblower from Aussie Nurses . rumble.com... -plY
edit on 5-12-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

top topics

join