It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another conspiracy confirmed. Potential source of blood clots identified

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

Not trusting the proven, documented liars of big pharma is a "moral" stand? I thought it was just common sense.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Imperator2

Your first link is a machine to help build RNA which uses graphene oxide its not talking about a vaccine with graphene in it.

Your next link was removed because the person tried to fake the claim it was from a medical college using their letterhead. They denied the study had occurred and said they had nothing to do with it.

Your third link is discussing the anti-viral properties of graphene oxide meaning you can use it for say filters and it can kill the virus. Graphene oxide is commonly used for water purification in labs Graphene oxide, as it turns out, has excellent water filtration properties similar to graphene but is cheaper and easier to produce. When stacked into a laminate, graphene oxide forms narrow capillaries that “vigorously suck in water” and block particles bigger than a billionth of a meter.

And your fourth link had nothing to do with graphene oxide turns out metal fragments from a faulty bearing in the equipment were found in the batch it was steel fragments. This was corrected by replacing the parts on their equipment.

So no graphene oxide is not being used in vaccines this was an internet hoax

Its rather telling that the guy you replied too hasnt responded to this... personally it just shows to me the mentality of alot of them here and else were, they post links showing 'proof' of something, someone then points out all the issues that falsify that claim of proof then you never hear a rebuttal or apology or even a 'i guess you could be right' from them. Which to me indicates they simply want to hear what they want to hear and anything that could damage that bias is ignored or attacked no mater how logical its presented or dissected.

Then a little while latter the same 'proof' and links are used again else where, despite being shown to be misinterpreted or out right twisted countless times.

Yet sadly, someone pro vaccine post links as proof themselves and all they get back is 'Your source is fake news, cant be trusted since its working for 'them''.
edit on 6-12-2021 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
this is long
a reply to: daskakik
Do you have a list proving these people died for years reasons other than taking an experimental redefined vaccine.
This list is so long it would be against the long quotes t&c to post on here. Now not on video as you "requested" will try to link that in a sec.
start here but you're may need to VPN to another country to watch some
edit on 12/7/2021 by CrazyFox because: Added vid search

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

20 months post Covid and recovered. No vaccine and I only wear face masks when forced so as not to panic the masktards.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
That list isn't that long and it includes people in other sports and older people.

The link to the video includes all kinds of deaths, like stabbings, american football players getting hurt by other players and even the deaths of old football players like Maradona. The first one I clicked was about a 17 year old dyi9ng of covid and not the vax. I'm not going to weed through all that just to end up with a dozen or so deaths of soccer players that died on the field.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Post Removed By Staff
edit on 12/8/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientBunnySuit
Study shows potential trigger for rare blood clots due to ingredients in the Oxford AZ shots. Study included a team from AstraZeneca. I anticipate Twitter ban of AstraZeneca and everyone in the UK for disinformation about their own product any moment.

www.bbc.com...

In addition...

Because Google.com search is HIDING analysis like this stevekirsch.substack.com... , explaining how the Covid-19 vaccines damage the human immune system, we can be certain that it's not merely a "theory". The damage is real.

As more people learn this, by reading, and by experiencing it within their own family unit, all hell will break loose in this country...and the world, for that matter.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Two issues need to be corrected for in the data before any real conclusions can be drawn. First, is there a relationship between age stratification, higher vaccination status and higher symptomatic disease - i.e., Simpson's Paradox. Second, was there a behavioral reason that impacted the results? For example, if vaccinations were required for admittance to crowded venue during the initial spike in Omicron cases, it would have skewed the results toward negative effectiveness.Meaning people with the jab took bigger risks. And the group hardest hit the elderly is at 98 percent vacinated in Denmark. To e honest the studies useless without further research

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: incoserv

20 months post Covid and recovered. No vaccine and I only wear face masks when forced so as not to panic the masktards.

You're one of the trailblazers. The CDC confirms that even the first people to contract Covid-19, still have robust immunity against catching it again.

CDC Confirmation: www.cdc.gov...

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: carewemust

Two issues need to be corrected for in the data before any real conclusions can be drawn. First, is there a relationship between age stratification, higher vaccination status and higher symptomatic disease - i.e., Simpson's Paradox. Second, was there a behavioral reason that impacted the results? For example, if vaccinations were required for admittance to crowded venue during the initial spike in Omicron cases, it would have skewed the results toward negative effectiveness.Meaning people with the jab took bigger risks. And the group hardest hit the elderly is at 98 percent vacinated in Denmark. To e honest the studies useless without further research

The lack of bodies in the streets and empty chairs at family 2020/2021 Christmas gatherings, was proof Covid-19 didn't deserve the disruptions we endured over the past 20 months.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join