It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what if ...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
What if all the dimensions happen simultaneously where you are?

What if the other energies from other dimensions are nourished by your emotions?

what if lot of population thinking in one event for large time (intensity and duration) makes those energy to show their energy in this world?

what if your emotions were redirected, collected, as coins that you trow away when you are driven by your emotions?

what if others know this and use it?

beings collecting energy in other times, have been called vampires, magicians, illuminated ones, now superheroes in comics, gods, daemons, spirits.

what if the massive thinking about negativity is a kind of iman, passport to this dimension?

what if the pandemic is also related to this?

what if your soul crosses dimensions?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: lux666

What if, it is exactly the way any one belive it is?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
It's not really What if..

more so what?

here we be, I and thee, not a lot, for all that's not,
will change this stuck reality..

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: lux666

What if the other energies from other dimensions are nourished by your emotions?

what if lot of population thinking in one event for large time (intensity and duration) makes those energy to show their energy in this world?

what if your emotions were redirected, collected, as coins that you trow away when you are driven by your emotions?

what if others know this and use it?

beings collecting energy in other times, have been called vampires, magicians, illuminated ones, now superheroes in comics, gods, daemons, spirits.

what if the massive thinking about negativity is a kind of iman, passport to this dimension?

what if the pandemic is also related to this?

what if your soul crosses dimensions?

Now talk about something we can sink our teeth into...but just gonna concentrate on one at a time, but aren't some of these scenarios from Rick and Morty? Definitely a topic I can talk about for days one of the reasons I am on ATS.

So like right on each other layered or merged together? I assume when you talk dimensionally it's time and space ergo all time is happening somewhere among the multi-dimensions. I apologize I'm probably not using the correct verbiage, but I think either we used to have the skill to jump dimensions or some people have and others do not. Ive always thought or should I say theorized there is some mode some vibration some energy that individuals can tap into, but for us humans it starts as an uneasy feeling or nauseous feeling along feeling to an almost trance a dream state. I think it is possible we may access when we sleep and dream partially because it's the only time, our brains don't pull an emergency shut down to keep us from freaking out from dimensional transition.

I'm thinking ultra-low frequency hum has been mentioned when these types of episodes occur is part of it. It puts you into a hypnotic state where it seems like another part of your mind takes control and your subconscious mind has become a spectator. It feels like you are in motion at super high speed, and you get just plopped somewhere. I don't even think you get to pick and choose, I think it may just send you out and you end up in random dimensions, that is if you can trigger whatever trait we have lost to access this ability.

These dimensions could be ones you are semi-familiar with various changes to dimensions we can not even fathom. dimensions so spectacular or horrific we become the ant looking at the 72 inches 4K TV. We would have no idea what we are looking at or experiencing. Again most times the subject gets jolted back to reality but sometimes on those rare occasions, people can glimpse or slip into another dimension.

But who knows there are all kinds of whacked theories just like the one you just read, but there are lots of people that believe this happens

BTW Did you hear about Anton Levy's alleged last words?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

According to some very smart people I know, it's not just all dimensions, it's all time-frames.

Past, present & future are all happening simultaneously.

Time, as we know it, is a human construct.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   

They do.
All 11 (12?)
Otherwise you don't exist .
Dimensions ARE NOT physical locations)
Physics 101 .

As far as I wanted to get .

edit on 12/2/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   

They(dimensions) do it is is called 3 dimensional space(atomic scale on up particle physics); the concept of other dimensions beyond 3D dwells in theoretical physics on the "quantum" level get it? 4th... Quantum like quarter 1/4? The container and/or quantity and how all third dimensional effects and interacts with one another in the "known" unknown once known? Then becomes quantifiable once verified as actually existing most of this research in the U.S. takes place at C.E.R.N. making new particles and elements combine by flying them at near light speed to collide like the would do out in "space" during the theoretical "Big Bang" or more accurately into the hole a white dwarf makes that reverses flow on all the "light" energy it has ever produced. How what goes on at C.E.R.N. is not considered Little Bang? I don't know. So it is best to think about Dimensions in fractions 1/1 1/2 1/3 1/4 anything beyond that I guess they choose to plea the 5th, then form some sort of society or association to hide whatever that is and then attempt to keep others from that... however direct experience? I can't say if the soup is too salty for your taste for it once in the soup only that it is too much or too little for me. Thinking you can is delusion although some people have made it a big deal ...pry that tiny cube of salt from my cold dead something or another... I'm not living for you or anyone else even if I was married with children... you and them can go to hell so get your "knows" out of my salt.

Emotions do not exist; they are a construct based on another conceptual construct called "feeling" contact with what one likes or has an affinity for it becomes cause for much weight like scales eventually flipping over completely void or out of it... and Pow right in the kisser with all the effect weight that affinity and only affinity for caused. Not wanting to get in the any of one's love of chocolate or hate of chocolate one becomes cause and effect free of it whether use use it or do not... if both of them then come against you do to their craving greed and desire over anything? What's chocolate? Feeling is "contact based" and always in some sort of "scale" seeking justice of some sort. Ignorance are the extremes of that scale. Siren songs and crocodile tears... to get you out of your fair share, is what "emotions" could be said to be.

That's enough for me right now

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Phisical location is a dimension or more?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The mysteries of the Universe can be solved by what you see and do here. They build upon each other (As Above So Below).

There is no one answer for everything for an answer encompass many realities/conclusions. An answer is a pie of perspectives, not just one perspective.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: lux666

Arez youze onez a doze guyz whoze tinkzez aboutz tingz dat nobodyz sappostez tinks a ?

Can one know more than : this, here, now ?

Energies seemingly flowing-in, flowing-out, ebbing and rising...

We try to figure-out what those energies are, where they go, where they come from.

" What if..." we are the toroidal centre of those energies, and that is why what we 'send-out', 'comes-back'... ?

Don't know anything myself.
Just guessing and musing.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

As Above So Below

Those that have followed that before and know it is not the case?

There's a koan/goan/kunyan to get past it: What was your fathers face before you were born?

Don't cheat(false speech) the koan/goan/kunyan or else the going will be much more difficult. Koans are like belts and degrees in a martial art... after insight into one koan/goan/kunyan they mistakenly move onto another belt instead of picking the white belt back up and keep going with it... "who's dragging that corpse there?" is what some yell knowing that doku shan was taking place with the master that gave the koan/goan/kunyan... if the student never considered that one? He or she will be treated severely... sometimes it awakens the person after the master has gauged their depth into the koan sometimes not at all. Ignoring other students is imperative knowing ignorance is self over coming self not another.

eating sleeping sitting and standing and laying down? don't contemplate it... while walking and chores? Do contemplate it.

Hitting the wall of doubt is good and that's what a koan/goan/kunyan is designed to do.
edit on 2-12-2021 by Crowfoot because: grammar sp.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

Some have said that the black belt must become the white belt again to truly be a master. What do you think?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams
Thinking is a reflection based on what I am experiencing in the present that requires it; Otherwise, it's void not reflecting the 10,000 things as "expected".

Perhaps that makes sense; what you said about the belt? 'Tis the same vanity goes for another belt as if the first was worthless to do it's job.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
OP try this book?

Clairvoyance by J.C.F. Grumbine

It sort of covers all of your topics.

What I have learned? Is words are the real dogma. Otherwise; people are just hooting and hollering about the same thing in too many formats and/or languages as a barrier purposefully and not.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

When looking into cases of possession and exorcism, one thing in common is that the people who become possessed have opened their will and consent to these dark forces at some time. It can take years for this evil to manifest and take over this persons being.

When it comes to exorcism it does require the consent of the person inflicted. For the person doing the exorcism they need to act in the authority of Jesus Christ. If they try and do it personally, they are opened to being attacked by these powerful and dark forces.

When hearing what this other dimension is about, the Kingdom of Satan, it is a place I do not want to go.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
how much energy produce 7 billion people?
daily bombarded their thoughts with negative ideas about:

disease, sick, unhealthy, wrong faith, no faith, follow others, damage their body, pandemic,
suffering inflicted to them on purpose,

it is not hte same to kill one instantly, that kill them along several years, poison them slowly, getting them sick, poor, lost posessions, live without nothing.

the systemic systems of suffering are the ones that in the wars, just perfectioned.

transform humans in fully slaves, not only physically, but also in the way they think and answer.

those all energy as sacrifice to their god.

their masters say that it is alive when people thinks in him, or remember them.

7 billion people feeding it, in the past 2 years, and the next years.

that is a lot of human's energy...

on other hand,

Jesus said "the truth will set you free"

how deep and big is the lie that all your beliefs are false, to hope that a truth will come and set you free?

because "the truth will set you free" means that you are not living in the truth, then are living in the false and being slave.

emotions are energy, represents energy flow, and then there should be some entity that uses that energy to feed them.

not only like the human vampires, that you can find inclusive in the buddhism and near buddhist teachers, (those are the ones who dont realize how to generate energy and have learned to take the residual energy after the tibetan teacher leaves),
so if taking energy happens with humans, with emotions in water crystals, is possible that large energetic beings use that to feed themselves.
and humans are feeding with their impulsive emotions, with their suffering, their slow death, their lack of certainty in their lifes, their lack of truth.

this is, and has been an energetic-spiritual theme

an offering to their god

top topics

join